Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) (73296 Views)

Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection / Nigerian Soldiers Intercept ‘strange’ Military Equipment In Adamawa (photos) / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Bravo
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by tunde202(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2022
How did we get here?

It's well with my country.

We have arrogated too much power and attention to these unidentified faces to the extent we are now giving them places in our national identity.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by sapientia(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2022
I hope the victims have been released before this interception

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by illicit(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Na only that one una fit intercept

Una too like money

undecided
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by Oxtertee(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2022
good catch.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by Viraltrends123: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Can you imagine the support this idiots get. They are even supported more than an hard working Nigerian laborer. Chai cry
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by englishmart(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2022
They counted those sealed cartons? These guys know more about the bandits than meets the eyes.
"An attack on them is an attack against the north".
An average northerner upholds this opinion

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by delzbaba(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2022
God help me, i no dey believe anything from this government again, true or false
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by Yankee101: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Funding terrorism via Ransome payments
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by Guyman02: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2022
It looks like the N100m paid by the MD of Bank of Agriculture
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by Cutehector(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Can never believe anything that comes out from the Nigerian Army.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by backtalkG(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2022
Things dey happen for this country

At the end nothing will happen
No following leads
No investigation
No arrest will be made
No head will roll
And boys will go back to their kidnapping
Business as usual

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by JetStar: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2022
9iceprince:
Nice one, though some won’t be happy about Positive things coming from the Arm Forces

You've been fooled successfully. Why didn't they open the carton and show you the money? Propaganda at its finest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by KaluwisxPRO: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2022
Now they have a motive to kill the rest of the hostages.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by holuwajobar(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2022
With all sincerity , i really need help.... Slept with empty yesterday night, and i dont even have anything to feed myself at the moment.... Yes, i am begging, but this is the only option i have got left ... Pls assist with anything just for me to survive this morning...

Thank you

Zenith 24 644 69399
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by blackboy(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2022
We need details but the DSS should have been involved to track the destination of the money. All these ransome money paid is it going to USA, Niger Rep, Nigerian BAnks or just kept in the bush?
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by Tochj(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Where are the bandits you collected the money from?
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by Raxxye(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2022
M
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2022
9iceprince:
Nice one, though some won’t be happy about Positive things coming from the Arm Forces
are you serious or joking?
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by chloride6: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Big Ups!

grin
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by Unshackled: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsQbR4YWT9Q

Nigeria Military Intercepts N100million Cash, Other Items Allegedly Collected By Bandits As Ransom
weak and low intelligent Nigeria Army have no intelligence to trace the sponsors and facilitators of terrorism and banditry in Nigeria.

Na only stop and search dem sabi
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by Kazeem47(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Go and intercept Bandits that are causing mayhem, not money.

I'm sure the Oga at the top will still embezzle that money.

yeah,let them throw the money in the forest or burn it.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by SarkinYarki: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2022
9iceprince:

That's the ransom for the BOA MD , it was later cleared to go so stop fooling yourself
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2022
sapientia:
I hope the victims have been released before this interception

No

The funds are meant for the victims ransom.

The headline is misleading.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by emmykk(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2022
They should have open some Canton for verification.
They should have show us the face of the hooligans
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by GloriousGbola: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2022
in abba kyari voice - so we will keep 300 million and declare 100 million. make sure the 100 million is mixed with fake notes
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by alphaNomega: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Sahara reporters and their junk angry

It's better seun renames this website to Sahara land let us know we are going to get rubbish on front-page everyday
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by 9iceprince(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2022
SarkinYarki:

That's the ransom for the BOA MD , it was later cleared to go so stop fooling yourself
And are you Sad it was recovered, Terrorist Sympathizer
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by sapientia(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

No

The funds are meant for the victims ransom.

The headline is misleading.

How did Nigeria get cursed with stupid security agencies

A life is worth more than the money 10x

I feel very sad knowing they just hanged some people's life in the balance
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by SarkinYarki: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2022
9iceprince:

And are you Sad it was recovered, Terrorist Sympathizer

How was it recovered when it actually made it's way to the bandits

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) by 9iceprince(m): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2022
JetStar:

You've been fooled successfully. Why didn't they open the carton and show you the money? Propaganda at its finest.

Ask for the Location and Verify if the Carton contains Money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest / Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) / Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.