Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,723 members, 7,862,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lost But Not Yet Found, Freestuffsng Don Miss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lost But Not Yet Found, Freestuffsng Don Miss (357 Views)

Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje / The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos / I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost But Not Yet Found, Freestuffsng Don Miss by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
E get one Tinubu boy boy wen dem dey call FreeStuffsNG. Before convention diz boy dey blast every thread with Tinubu memorabilia. For every thread d boy go write epistle about how Tinubu be de best thing since shawarma and ice cream. But ever since APC convention finish the boy don miss. I never see him post for any thread for 2weeks now, abeg if anybody know where him dey make una tell us O! I don dey fear say him b one of d people wen bandits capture for dat train. If so make every nairaland contribute make we pay bandits de ransom. Abeg diz one na serious mata

4 Likes

Re: Lost But Not Yet Found, Freestuffsng Don Miss by esnbrutality: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na so another zombie, @tinubuadvocate , will be hailing the useless drugged induced agbero grand patron. Telling people that thiefnubuuu is best, but the miscreant wants to travel to canada with his family. Nairaland guys finished the miscreant.

They support rubbish candidates and they want to run away from the mess they created...it will never happen!!!

I HAVE TOLD THE ZOMBIE THAT CANADA WILL DENY HIM VISA!!

4 Likes

Re: Lost But Not Yet Found, Freestuffsng Don Miss by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
esnbrutality:
Na so another zombie, @tinubuadvocate , will be hailing the useless drugged induced agbero grand patron. Telling people that thiefnubuuu is best, but the miscreant wants to travel to canada with his family. Nairaland guys finished the miscreant.

They support rubbish candidates and they want to run away from the mess they created...it will never happen!!!

Abeg O! No swear for Tinubuadvocate. If him wan go Canada flex pray for am sey God go bless him journey. Make politics of people wen dey government house no turn us against our brother

1 Like

Re: Lost But Not Yet Found, Freestuffsng Don Miss by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
He has switched back to his main account
Vaughanlanrewaj

1 Like

Re: Lost But Not Yet Found, Freestuffsng Don Miss by Tinubuadvocate: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
A useless being everywhere keep switching account.
Hope you aware that no movement in your state tomorrow? your region is going through hell that one not bother you at all only Tinubu matter concern you if they born you well go out tomorrow. If you are not going to say goodbye to this sinful world.
esnbrutality:

Re: Lost But Not Yet Found, Freestuffsng Don Miss by olisaEze(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Even in the midst of serious rivalry between opposing camps, dis guy opened a thread to inquire about his favorite enemy! No one line Nigerians aswear!! In the end, the important thing is what’s best for the country and not just ur tribe. grin grin
Re: Lost But Not Yet Found, Freestuffsng Don Miss by esnbrutality: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
How far with your application? You will never be given VISA as you decide to support foolish people because of your personal gains
Canada will always deny you VISA, the only place for you is Benin Republic….spits

Tinubuadvocate:
A useless being everywhere keep switching account.
Hope you aware that no movement in your state tomorrow? your region is going through hell that one not bother you at all only Tinubu matter concern you if they born you well go out tomorrow. If you are not going to say goodbye to this sinful world.

(1) (Reply)

Clear Video Of Bianca Ojukwu Slap Of Soludu's Wife / Popular Pastor Kidnapped In Akwa Ibom / INEC: It’s Misleading To Say Pvcs Expire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.