Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing (731 Views)

I am A Lesbian, I Say It With My Full Chest- Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing by Gistposter: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing has taken to Instagram to proudly call herself an “Oloshoo” as allegedly called by her husband, Opeyemi Falagan.

The two have been going on Instagram live to spill things about themselves after announcing their separation. The Nollywood actress made it known in a statement shared on her Instagram story that the worst thing her ex-lover could say about her is having an affair with all the people in the world, but still, she has a tight v#gina.

READ MORE:: https://www..com.ng/?s=Nkechi+

Re: ‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing by Fahdiga(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Oloshooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I won't even look twice at this one even if she pay me
Re: ‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
That word "olosho" even sound sexy , I wonder why anyone should get angry over it,since she know she's not one then let her enjoy herself. Me I don't know how to be angry unnecessarily, abeg life isn't that hard.
Re: ‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing by Moz22: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
That word "olosho" even sound sexy , I wonder why anyone should get angry over it,since she know she's not one then let her enjoy herself. Me I don't know how to be angry unnecessarily, abeg life isn't that hard.
I've got good news grin
Re: ‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing by complexBoss12: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Where is Mosdii when you need him?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Moz22:
I've got good news grin
let me quote you on a dead thread,I don't want nairalanders to read our gist

1 Like

Re: ‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing by ahnie: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
The word olosho is even sexy to the ears
I think it should be sexified to olo'shom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
ahnie:
The word olosho is even sexy to the ears
I think it should be sexified to olo'shom.
Abi oo my sister,there's this awn sexy feeling that comes with that olosho word,I just can't explain it
Re: ‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing by CoronaVirusPro: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
She does not need to reconfirm it, even her vibes and utterances shows she is a certified one.

Does she think the world does not know before!

I don’t blame her a bit, I blame the man who saw a potential hoe and still wifed it!

Just like being sane and healthy, and still going to wife the likes of Toke Makinwa

God created these creatures for Chop & Go, not Chop & Stay
Re: ‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing by Queenttoast01: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
awwwn baby, Olosho pro max wink
Re: ‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing by habsydiamond(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Shameless people everywhere... And some people will say she be their role model ooo
Re: ‘I Accept The Title Of ‘oloshoo’ With My Full Chest’- Actress Nkechi Blessing by godofuck231: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pololo

(1) (Reply)

I Want God To Touch All My Fans To Send Me Money, Not Marriage – Kenneth Aguba / AZAMAN VIDEO: Nigerians React As Portable Undergoes Facials For Music Video. / Asake Kneels To Receive Prayers To Become No 1 Long Before he Became No 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.