Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Can I Restore A Terminated Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Restore A Terminated Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? (568 Views)

LASU Students To Pay N150,000 For "Second Stream" Degree Programme / Ceiling Fan Falls During A Lecture At UNILAG Yesterday / 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Restore A Terminated Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? by Layk(m): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good day friends,
I'm seriously in need of your sincere advice. I started a masters degree program(full time) at Unilag in 2016/2017 session. I finished both the course and research works. Unfortunately, I failed a compulsory or a required course (PHY 801). Ever since then, I've not been able to visit the school not attend to it due to so many circumstances faced with up to this time.

Last week I decided to check my status on the portal, I discovered the programme has been terminated. I was so bittered and sad. Thinking of all the stress, pains, money spent on the programme I don't think I should let it go.

Please what do think I can do here. Perhaps, you have had such experience, please share how you went about it.

I'm ready to proceed and payup for the failed course, if given the opportunity.

I await your responses.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Restore A Terminated Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? by dejt4u(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Layk:
Good day friends,
I'm seriously in need of your sincere advice. I started a masters degree program(full time) at Unilag in 2016/2017 session. I finished both the course and research works. Unfortunately, I failed a compulsory or a required course (PHY 801). Ever since then, I've not been able to visit the school not attend to it due to so many circumstances faced with up to this time.

Last week I decided to check my status on the portal, I discovered the programme has been terminated. I was so bittered and sad. Thinking of all the stress, pains, money spent on the programme I don't think I should let it go.

Please what do think I can do here. Perhaps, you have had such experience, please share how you went about it.

I await your responses.

Thanks
you will need to visit your department. Go and meet the PG coordinator in your department and also your HOD. They should be able to do something about it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Restore A Terminated Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? by 1F30M4(f): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
dejt4u:
you will need to visit your department. Go and meet the PG coordinator in your department and also your HOD. They should be able to do something about it

Spot on!
Re: How Can I Restore A Terminated Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? by castrol180(m): 11:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Layk:
Good day friends,

I await your responses.

Thanks
This is very simple, check my signature and let's discuss.
Re: How Can I Restore A Terminated Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? by Mevare: 1:20am On Jul 22, 2022
Hello,we're you able to resolve this.. please respond
Re: How Can I Restore A Terminated Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? by Mevare: 1:21am On Jul 22, 2022
Hello were you able to resolve this
Layk:
Good day friends,

I await your responses.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Restore A Terminated Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? by LagBae(f): 8:28am On Mar 30
Layk:
Good day friends,

I await your responses.

Thanks

Hello, were you able to resolve it?

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Graduate Emerge Best Corper Of The Year, Set To Receive Presidential / MIT EECS Opencourseware Fall 2022 Student Group. / Nigeria Airforce Ranks And Salary Structure 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.