Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,669 members, 7,847,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu (30192 Views)

2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? / The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu - Says Asari Dokubo / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by Gamesmart: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Will Tinubu be doing Nigerians a favour by being president of Nigeria? What will Tinubu do for nigeria if he becomes president?

Can Tinubu fight corruption?

Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good?

Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?

And your point is?
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by Gamesmart: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Whose constitutional responsibility is it to give u an alternative to Tinubu?

If u say that Tinubu can't fight corruption, put away nepotism and ensure justice for the common man, why then is he aspiring for the office of president?

And your point is?
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by Alajiki(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

If u say that Tinubu can't fight corruption, put away nepotism and ensure justice for the common man, why then is he aspiring for the office of president?

Yinmu. So, you have no candidate.

You're part of the problem.

I'm done engaging you.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by Gamesmart: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by Gamesmart: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

your point about what?
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2022
drmuri:

I don't exchange words with product of baby factory and Nkupru mmiri addict.

Neither do I wish to be caught in the same exchange off words with confirmed deadly camelions and two timers.

When do you plan on mining the next skull guy?
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by Angrymode: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hungry tout endorsing a big thief. Nigeria is indeed a shameless country.
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by Deadlytruth(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
ibechris:

Come and impose him on Nigerians now...abi na so them dey become President.

He is imposing governors on Lagosians yet u guys don't want APC to impose a consensus Presidential candidate on APC.
Una no well.

If u love TInubu,u won't pray for him to smell the presidency...but all I see is hate.

After using consensus to pick governorship candidates in Lagos APC, don't the consensus candidates still go through the party's primaries? Do they get the ticket automatically after emerging as consensus candidates?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by Deadlytruth(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
bugalo:
How much did you collect? Idiot. South south and betrayal

So South South has become betrayer again and no longer SW? So what do we call SE from which the likes of Ken Nnamaani has similarly spoken well of Tinubu? The way you Igbos see through the log of wood on your eyes to remove the spec in other tribes' eyes deserves a place in the Guiness Book of Records. Once someone's opinion doesn't agree with your's he automatically becomes a traitor in your eyes even though such person never signed any allegiance deed with you. This is entitlement mentality taken too far. Only a potential tyrant and despot would expect every single person to always agree with him on everything. You lots from that region really need deep introspection as your utterances everyday give you away as a people too rigid, paranoid, persecution complex-stricken and self-opinionated to participate effectively in a democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by Gamesmart: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

And your point is.

And your point is?
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by Gamesmart: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

And your point is?

And your point is?
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

your point about what?
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

your point about what?
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by storm001(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
bmsteady:

I don't think so because BAT is going there on a mission.

That power of presidency is what we want him to use to remove what is holding us down since Jan 1966 when ibo used d same power of presidency to suspended regional govt

Each regions will be force to develop your region-UAE model

Ooda nation

I know you are willing to allow a sick man rule you for another eight years, but am not.

I know you are willing to allow the rice and food stuff you receive fro lm BAT blind your judgement, but not to me.

I know you are speaking from your stomach, but i don't.

I know you are one of the problems of this country but am not.
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Alajiki:

Yinmu. So, you have no candidate.

You're part of the problem.

I'm done engaging you.

You haven't answered the questions bro:

Constitutionally, who and who are supposed to "have" candidates? Did the constitution mention me?

Where did the constitution state that I should "have" a candidate?

Where did the constitution state that an individual not "having" a candidate makes that individual "part of the problem"?

By the way, which problem are u referring to?

Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by Shemadex(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Doesn't answer the question:

What will Tinubu do for nigeria if he becomes president?

Can Tinubu fight corruption?

Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good?yes 100 �

Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by christistruth01: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
MoIbrahim:

Tagged by who? By you?

Obasanjo 8 years
Jonathan 5 years
Total christian 13 years

Yaradua 3 years
Buhari 8 years
Total Muslim 11 years.

For where your dey receive your own insult?

Add Military Rule Since Independence and Shagari
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by bmsteady(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2022
storm001:

I know you are willing to allow a sick man rule you for another eight years, but am not.

I know you are willing to allow the rice and food stuff you receive fro lm BAT blind your judgement, but not to me.

I know you are speaking from your stomach, but i don't.

I know you are one of the problems of this country but am not.

BAT is not going there to rule anybody, each region will rule and develop their space,

World is advancing everyday, politics is not rice and food stuffs again.

To make a changes is not a matter of crowds. Single person can make a change.

You will just wake up one day and discover that power is no longer at d center-abuja

Coming 2023, by fire by force, each region must force to develop thier space
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by storm001(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2022
bmsteady:

BAT is not going there to rule anybody, each region will rule and develop their space,

World is advancing everyday, politics is not rice and food stuffs again.

To make a changes is not a matter of crowds. Single person can make a change.

You will just wake up one day and discover that power is no longer at d center-abuja

Coming 2023, by fire by force, each region must force to develop thier space

Your campaign for BAT is good because you being paid for it, but no one is paying me to say NO to grannies ruling Nigerians again.

Take it or leave it, no BAT come 2023.
Am pretty sure BAT doesn't even agree with most if not all the things you talking about.

You are saying them on your own accord, therefore you are on your own (OYO)
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by drmuri(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2022
00FFT00:

Neither do I wish to be caught in the same exchange off words with confirmed deadly camelions and two timers.

When do you plan on mining the next skull guy?

slowpoke.
A medical doctor does not need rituals to survive.
Just Bleep off already and enjoy your Self imposed madness
Ndi ara
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by OkwuEziokwu(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2022
house10s2:
when a tyrant endorse u d people should stay far, but no not Nigerians

I dey tell you.

Even though a person is indifferent about a candidate, seeing Joe Igbokwe and now Asari endorse Tinubu is enough to say "F*CK NO!".

grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by bmsteady(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
storm001:

Your campaign for BAT is good because you being paid for it, but no one is paying me to say NO to grannies ruling Nigerians again.

Take it or leave it, no BAT come 2023.
Am pretty sure BAT doesn't even agree with most if not all the things you talking about.

You are saying them on your own accord, therefore you are on your own (OYO)

Do you think no BAT coming 2023 Nigeria will remain d same by continue like ds...??

I wish you and I long life to witness better federation of Nigeria or Odua nation
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
drmuri:

slowpoke.
A medical doctor does not need rituals to survive.
Just Bleep off already and enjoy your Self imposed madness
Ndi ara

Ehya. You have the need to trumpet your vocation on nairaland.
And you think being a medical doctor is an intimidating credential without the benefit of knowing the pedigree of the opposing individual.

You be confirmed Ewu!
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by drmuri(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
00FFT00:

Ehya. You have the need to trumpet your vocation on nairaland.
And you think being a medical doctor is an intimidating credential without the benefit of knowing the pedigree of the opposing individual.

You be confirmed Ewu!
You be Anu mpama
Not trumpeting Anything.
Just you know, nit everybody is involved in fraud, rituals and mpuru miri sales like your pathetic self.
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
drmuri:

You be Anu mpama
Not trumpeting Anything.
Just you know, nit everybody is involved in fraud, rituals and mpuru miri sales like your pathetic self.

You may notice that I'm not taking your bait. You can continue to dwell in the gutter you are already in on your own. You are evidently not in my league, so a continued exchange with a mentally depraved Tinubu anumanu such as your despicable self is a waste of my time.

No be only doctor, Native doctor.!
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by drmuri(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
00FFT00:

You may notice that I'm not taking your bait. You can continue to dwell in the gutter you are already in on your own. You are evidently not in my league, so a continued exchange with a mentally depraved Tinubu anumanu such as your despicable self is a waste of my time.

No be only doctor, Native doctor.!
Ode, but it was you who started the gutter language.
Still saying it, i have and will never indulge in rituals by the grace of God.
Your next drug trafficking runs will be your last as you will be caught and sentenced.
Anuofia.
Ewu.
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
drmuri:

Ode, but it was you who started the gutter language.
Still saying it, i have and will never indulge in rituals by the grace of God.
Your next drug trafficking runs will be your last as you will be caught and sentenced.
Anuofia.
Ewu.

The last time I checked, it is your lord and savior Thievenubu who was accused and pled guilty of drug trafficking and money laundering. But I trust you must also follow in the footsteps of your master, and that makes you what again?.

Drug dealers are also doctors. They treat their addicts.

Native doctor onye nzuzu.
Re: Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu by drmuri(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
00FFT00:

The last time I checked, it is your lord and savior Thievenubu who was accused and pled guilty of drug trafficking and money laundering. But I trust you must also follow in the footsteps of your master, and that makes you what again?.

Drug dealers are also doctors. They treat their addicts.

Native doctor onye nzuzu.
Bingo, your lord and personal saviour hunchback albino is eating watery beans in kuje prison. You will soon join him.
You can't be a Igbo and be sensible.
Na Tinubu hatred go kill all of una.
Despite paying for the WAEC of most of you destitutes you hate him for no just cause.
He is not the cause of your misery.
If he is destined to lead this country. The cries of bingos like you will not stop him.
Evening don reach, go sell your nkupu mmiri so that you will get chop money

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero / Ibrahim Babangida , a.k.a. IBB - The Evil Architect Of Nigeria's Downfall / PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.