Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra (23315 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by Realist12: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
The same people who are hell bent on demarketing Tinubu were told to promote their candidate, but in reality we all know their candidate is not in the same level of BAT in terms of achievements. Their candidate doesn't have strong loyalist , where as BAT has loyalists he helped into power who are at the same class with their candidates. I don't want to list

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by DrChukki: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
trutharena:
Chai Dokubo get bad mouth o.

I am joining Asari Dokubo to challenge other Obi Pandora supporters to tell us his achievements as governor for all the hype they always make.

—Was/is Anambra the best state in terms of GDP during Obi Tenure

—Was/is Anambra the state with the best medical facilities when he was governor and now?

—Does Anambra have the best road infrastructure when Obi was governor and now?

—Did Anambra generated the highest revenue per capital when he was governor and now?

—Was/is Anambra state the state that paid the highest wages to civil servants when he was governor and now?

—Was/is Anambra state the state with the best transport system when he was governor and now?

—Was/is Anambra the state that attracted the most FDI when Obi was governor and now?

—Was/is Anambra the state with the highest number of SMEs when Obi was governor and now?

What exactly is the hype about Obi Pandora that his minions always claim no one is better than him among past governors. If you ask them they will mention audio 75billion which Obiano already denied. Who leave 75billion in state coffers and fail to build lasting infrastructure?

I wish I have the strength to type...

Also, I wish you're wise enough to make your own research and not just come up with comments out of sentiments.

Anyways, silence they say is the best answer to fools like you and Dokubo...
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by seunmsg(m): 6:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Ugonna62:
First of tell us the achievment of your father,b4 talking of another persons father,.or is ur father not old enough to be obi's mate,atleast obi is a formal governor,who is your father? Sane Nigerians across ethnic and religion divide knows without doupt that obi is the best man for the job,except some zombies like u and paid agents like asari .

His father is not contesting for president so there is no need to subject his records of achievements to public scrutiny. Tell us the achievements of Peter Obi Pandora as governor of Anambra state for 8 years. Tell us the innovative policies he introduced that are still being implemented in Anambra state today and that has even been copied by other states.

In case you have no answer, freshkpomo may be willing to help out.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by Ttalk: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

His father is not contesting for president so there is no need to subject his records of achievements to public scrutiny. Tell us the achievements of Peter Obi Pandora as governor of Anambra state for 8 years. Tell us the innovative policies he introduced that are still being implemented in Anambra state today and that has even been copied by other states.

In case you have no answer, freshkpomo may be willing to help out.

Obi Pandora is an underachiever, a man with no legacy project, a man that doesn't have any major infrastructure you can point to, if he were to be from SW he would be struggling to win a council chairman position.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by seunmsg(m): 6:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Ttalk:

Obi Pandora is an underachiever, a man with no legacy project, a man that doesn't have any major infrastructure you can point to, if he were to be from SW he would be struggling to win a council chairman position.

We must resist every attempt to package the fraudster for us as president. Nobody should be allowed to lie is way to Aso Rock.

freshkpomo

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by engrchykae(m): 6:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Smithkafors:
Stupid man, what does he know. You left your people because of peanuts. When last did you hear him say any reasonable thing?Non!. Your people are suffering you are here talking dust. Ask him when last he talked about bad government happening in his back yard and he would be lost. Can someone tell me which reasonable thing this man has contributed to ijaw nation? Non.

An illiterate talking about erosions, is erosion man made?. Is ANAMBRA state the only state with erosion?, do we not have erosion in both SS, SW,North. Once he receives money his brains will be gone.
the erosion is actually man made.
dropping of heavy bombs by the federal forces during the civil war.
dokubo is a federal boy,he does whatever his masters tells him to do or his pipeline contracts will be revoked
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by Thinktwicemybro: 7:23am On Apr 08, 2022
trutharena:

He dosen't need to acheive anything coz he is not contesting for president. We care less.

Tell us the achievement of Obi Pandora that made him worthy of being our president.

The same Obi Pandora that cried like a baby when MASSOB and kidnappers were reigning supreme during his era as governor. The Pandora lily livered even threatened to resign due to insecurity in Anamabra.

How can Obi handle Boko Haram? How can he handle Bandits? He is even scared of baby terrorists IPOB, How will he handle Ansaru?

Tell us Obi Pandora cogent achievements and shame Asari. If you can't, then hide your face.
Why are you troubled by Peter obi?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by MrUchenna1(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2022
who ask you?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by DitariDisciple2: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Oh Mazi Dokunbo again.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2022
What did you achieve for your Niger delta people as a militant?
Lout.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by StreetMedia: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2022
With full disrespect, Asari is a complete slowpoke.

You were running a good MEND before FG payrolled you.

Pig!.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by odomanis: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2022
Igbo:
ipob goats will not like this
peter pandora that can never win pdp primary

He may not win, not because he is not the best for the job. But because Nigeria does not have the history of choosing the best.
Remember, In 1979/1983,Nigeria had to choose from Alh.Aminu Kano,Chief Obafemi Awolowo,Dr.Nnamdi Azikiwe and Alh.Shehu Shagari,they choose Alh.Shehu Shagari. In 1999,Nigeria had Dr.Alex Ekwueme,Dr.Olu Falaye and Gen.Olusegun Obasanjo. They choose Obasanjo. Just recently,2015,Nigeria had to choose between Dr.Goodluck Jonathan and Gen.Muhammad Buhari.They choose Buhari. You can see why Nigeria is where it is today. Another opportunity has come, if you like, go on as usual, when Nigeria finally fails, everyone will run away as it happened in other failed states.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2022
trutharena:

Lol are those the achievement of Obi Pandora in all sector? Something a LCDA chairman in Lagos alone can fulfil. Ask yourself, if one governor in this era had projected that as his achievement, won't you say he is drunk. Is that the man you guys always compare to Asiwaju?

Below is Asiwaju achievement on Education as governor. Compare and contrast.

You have given them an uppercut but watch them turn it to discussions about age and health. 3rd world mentality!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by Oracleforce: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
this one is just a pained hungry man.

irrelevant bastard

watch as Tinubu urchins swarm around him like bees.

Hehehehehe same criminal that said heaven will fall if GEJ lost.

fat pig

How does this matter consign Tinubu? All.these Nyamiri people just hate Tinubu with a passion....Tinubu is a talking point for una.
Is Tinubu the cause of your woe in southYEAST?

Asari and Obi is from.the BiaFRAIDn Republic,. You left the abuser and the abuse and came down to attack Tinubu?/ you definitely have a mental illness

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by suffering: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2022
Boreholes are achievements. He gave the people potable water. The only time I’ve gotten typhoid my whole life was when in boarding house. No other time have I gotten the filthy illness. Malaria na normal thing because one can’t hide from mosquitoes in tropical Africa.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2022
CSTRR:
They asked tinubu how he intends to solve security issues.

The old clown said he will employ millions into the armed forces.

That is his solution.

That is who you are comparing to Peter obi.

That is who you want to give the next eight years of your life to.

Wickedness and insanity.

In terms of capacity, competence, records and obvious legacies, Tinubu is not on the same level as Obi. A man who could not significantly increase the internal revenue of his state after 8 years cannot revive Nigeria's economy. That is what the facts show!
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by Idiko1: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2022
trutharena:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/07/2023-peter-obi-didnt-achieve-anything-more-than-boreholes-roads-in-anambra-asari-dokubo-speaks

A former Niger Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo has revealed that 2023 presidential aspirant, Peter Obi recorded zero achievements when he was Governor of Anambra State.

Speaking with Arise TV, Dokubo alleged that the former governor only provided boreholes and roads, stating that Nigerians need someone better to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

He challenged Nigerians celebrating the achievement of the presidential aspirant to travel to other countries to see real achievements.

He said, “I have visited Anambra State several times and I have not seen anything Peter Obi did that is different from digging boreholes and constructing roads. These are not things, please.

Go to Cape Verde which is not far from here, you will think that you are in Europe. These are African countries that are not producing anything. Somebody from Anambra State, with Onitsha, Nnewi and money from Abuja, all you can see is erosion. People keep saying he achieved something and I have been asking, what is the achievement?

“Some of us have travelled to see things and that is why one musician said, “travel and see. travel and see things”. I cannot consider Peter Obi for presidency”.

Cape Verde is one quarter the size of Rivers State yet it is country. If Anambra is a country and allowed to utilize the resources endowed to it and open gateway routes without any encumbrance from any quarters, it could look like European country without a doubt. The shithole called Nigeria is the unmitigated roadblock toward progress. It must cease to exist. Honestly, I deduce Asari Dokubo is a loudmouthed fool who should not be given platform to display his inherent stupidity. How on earth did the wild hog relate to Hilda?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by Afamed: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2022
trutharena:

I am from Abakaliki very close to the Igwe palace.

Don't deflect the argument. Tell us Obi Pandora achievement.

Abi Obi Pandora achievement is audio?

Tell us his achievements that made him stand out among governors. Is it true Anambra is still suffering from gully erosion like Soludo said? What did Pandora did to lessen that when he was governor? Let's start from there.
Medical Doctors were on 13 months strike during Obi regime . Obi was nothing but a pure hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by Afamed: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Its only Tinubu urchins that cant see the achievements of Peter Obi.Same Asari that endorsed tinubu will not be taking serious, he just wants a government that will empower agberoism, which Nigeria would reject
Is it difficult to tell us Obi achievement as a Gov?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by gidado14(m): 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by gidado14(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
suffering:
Boreholes are achievements. He gave the people potable water. The only time I’ve gotten typhoid my whole life was when in boarding house. No other time have I gotten the filthy illness. Malaria na normal thing because one can’t hide from mosquitoes in tropical Africa.
you are sick already calling borehole and achievement for a governor

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by Purplebirdrep: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
We can point to something but bubu failed in every area
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by Emmyxclusive: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is what I noticed when I was in anambra. Every community got a good secondary school well funded by the state govt, I was praising obiano until an indidne told me it was Peter obi that did it. If u get education right, u are more likely to excel in other sectors. This guy criticizing him is a thug so I don't expect him to understand.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by suffering: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
gidado14:

you are sick already calling borehole and achievement for a governor
What have you achieved in your life apart from trolling Nairaland?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by CSTRR: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Siwel25:

In terms of capacity, competence, records and obvious legacies, Tinubu is not on the same level as Obi. A man who could not significantly increase the internal revenue of his state after 8 years cannot revive Nigeria's economy. That is what the facts show!
Actually he did.

The anambra he met was not the anambra he left.

If you think tinubu the old crook is better, go and vote for him.
Na you know.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by EagleNest(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Says a man who has been settled to fight NK and now Peter Obi. What does he know about Anambra?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra by iguita: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
I totally disagree. Peter Obi is an akagum. He may have not done projects, but he saved the State money and invested. What did Soludo meet? As at when Soludo took over Anambra, I am almost as rich as the state.

Nigeria needs someone who will bake us a cake now and not someone who will eat the small one we have.

I totally support Peter Obi for President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute / Court Of Appeal Sacks Bashir Marafa, PDP Senator From Taraba... Sahara Reporters / Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.