Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP (14575 Views)

Labour Party Defeats PDP, Wins Nsukka/Igbo-Eze South Reps Seat / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor / Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP by pharmaking: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
PDP is really frustrated gan.

Eyah!

You people should go and get ready for 2023.

But you know what, we are used to winning in APC.

How you want to do it, I don't care.

Re: Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Court of appeal is the next bus stop.
... Lol. You are just being emotional.Did I not tell you that both Umahi and Ayade are protected by the constitution? You said I'm embarrassing myself. Now who is embarrassing himself between us? Hehehe.
Re: Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP by Foolishbuhari: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
jacoik:
the way am seeing it brother, they will likely serve their term finish because they will appeal it and from appeal to supreme. Appeal takes 90 days to elaps and from there to supreme. Do the maths and see that they will serve finish. Correct me if am wrong, sir. Am waiting for your erudite reply

Well not if INEC conducts the bye-elections. Legislative matters usually end at appeal court. It's executives that go up to the supreme court.
Re: Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP by Tareq1105: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dikegodspower:
Good judgement

The judge is not one of Wike's pal. We've always said that Wike procured the judgement that sacked Umahi and good enough he confirmed it when he said he was the one behind the removal of Umahi.
Re: Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP by Tareq1105: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Well not if INEC conducts the bye-elections. Legislative matters usually end at appeal court. It's executives that go up to the supreme court.

What we need to establish is whether the issue is a pre or post election matter.
Re: Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP by Tareq1105: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... Lol. You are just being emotional.Did I not tell you that both Umahi and Ayade are protected by the constitution? You said I'm embarrassing myself. Now who is embarrassing himself between us? Hehehe.

Open the constitution for them to read they would not. There calling is noise making and displaying emotion which has nothing to do with the law. I can't see them on the platform today.
Re: Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP by IfnobeGod20: 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Your moniker says "foolishBuhari" bit who is more foolish between you and Buhari not to know that the case is quite different from election matter of legislators that ends at the Appeal Court. The lifeline of this case ends at the supreme court. Be guided and don't look big foolish.
Check the supreme court ruling of a kind
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/defection-s-court-sacks-house-of-reps-member-from-ondo-state/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwj9jtmKhYP3AhWpgf0HHZpiCmAQFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1Tuvvhkz3p_yvz6lbENLba
Re: Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP by Foolishbuhari: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
Your moniker says "foolishBuhari" bit who is more foolish between you and Buhari not to know that the case is quite different from election matter of legislators that ends at the Appeal Court. The lifeline of this case ends at the supreme court. Be guided and don't look big foolish.
Check the supreme court ruling of a kind
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/defection-s-court-sacks-house-of-reps-member-from-ondo-state/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwj9jtmKhYP3AhWpgf0HHZpiCmAQFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1Tuvvhkz3p_yvz6lbENLba

Your useless father who gave birth to a big fool like you is the fool we should be talking about here. Him and useless foolish buhari of course
Re: Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP by IfnobeGod20: 7:04am On Apr 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Your useless father who gave birth to a big fool like you is the fool we should be talking about here. Him and useless foolish buhari of course
In our home, we don't wake our parents up with bicycle kick. Home training and culture are embedded in our hearts. I won't throw tantrum at your father but you doing shows how you treat yours at home.
A fool will always be a fool, no matter the level of their exposure or age.
Advise, downgrade your level of foolishness and drink the coffee because all this bile you're throwing up and down won't solve problem. Be guided and learn. Never say what you don't know and mislead the people.
Re: Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP by IfnobeGod20: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Tareq1105:

Open the constitution for them to read they would not. There calling is noise making and displaying emotion which has nothing to do with the law. I can't see them on the platform today.
They allow their emotions to guide them too much. In one breadth you see them complaining that rule of law should be followed and in another breadth you see them want to jettison same rule of law for their convenience. They need deliverance and no more.
Re: Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP by Foolishbuhari: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

In our home, we don't wake our parents up with bicycle kick. Home training and culture are embedded in our hearts. I won't throw tantrum at your father but you doing shows how you treat yours at home.
A fool will always be a fool, no matter the level of their exposure or age.
Advise, downgrade your level of foolishness and drink the coffee because all this bile you're throwing up and down won't solve problem. Be guided and learn. Never say what you don't know and mislead the people.

Imagine the foolish thing this dolt typed above. So there are families the children wake the parents up with bicycle kicks? Why am I surprised? That would definitely be your family. When a fool births others as him, such is to be expected.

Hope you didn’t wake your poor old man with a bicycle kick today though? Let the poor man rest thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale Edun: 8 Years Of Printing Money Without Productivity Caused Inflation / Gunmen Attack Abuja Boko-Haram Holding Facility / Senate Release Names Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.