Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Driver For Sienna - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver For Sienna (1055 Views)

My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day / Reviews For Sienna 2003 / Bad Power Steer Pump For Sienna 2001 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver For Sienna by Joy099: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good day, please I need a driver who stays around Berger, Arepo, wawa and its axis, who is interested in driving a sienna and he will be remitting payment weekly to the owner.

You must have at least 2 gurantors and a well detailed personal info.

Kindly contact this number :08138371995
Re: Driver For Sienna by kingofthenorth: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
I can assure you... It will end in tears! Nigerian drivers are wicked. I am talking from experience.

5 Likes

Re: Driver For Sienna by Joy099: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
That is my problem with them. I am also looking out for a company to give it to, but I have no idea about any company for now. And the sienna is just lying here for the past months.
kingofthenorth:
I can assure you... It will end in tears! Nigerian drivers are wicked. I am talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Driver For Sienna by nurey(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Joy099:
That is my problem with them. I am also looking out for a company to give it to, but I have no idea about any company for now. And the sienna is just lying here for the past months.

Give it out as hire purchase or drive to own. Individual drops a down payment and remits weekly or monthly for a period of time. If person defaults withdraw the vehicle, if vehicle is damaged, withdraw vehicle and use down payment to fix.

1 Like

Re: Driver For Sienna by Joy099: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thanks for your advice, hire purchase might take too long, and moreover I don't think I have that strong heart to withdraw the vehicle if the Individual default or damages the vehicle. Drive to own is also not a bad idea, but as a lady, Na na.
nurey:

Give it out as hire purchase or drive to own. Individual drops a down payment and remits weekly or monthly for a period of time. If person defaults withdraw the vehicle, if vehicle is damaged, withdraw vehicle and use down payment to fix.
Re: Driver For Sienna by Idaytesj29(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
kingofthenorth:

It will not end in tears. There are still trustworthy people around who wants to do legitimate business.

Op should just get a lawyer to draft the legal terms of the deal. Thats all.

Someone close to me (an Island Lawyer) got a Toyota Corolla on HP since 2020, does uber on part time, pays 150k a month and never missed a payment. The whole deal will end in the next 4 months.

HP deal is still a good thing. Just don't give to hemp smoking liar who take nothing serious including themselves.

Let me even shock you, he paid no down payment.
Re: Driver For Sienna by Idaytesj29(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Joy099:
Good day, please I need a driver who stays around Berger, Arepo, wawa and its axis, who is interested in driving a sienna and he will be remitting payment weekly to the owner.

Let me chat you up on the no
Re: Driver For Sienna by kingofthenorth: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2022
Idaytesj29:

It will not end in tears. There are still trustworthy people around who wants to do legitimate business.

Op should just get a lawyer to draft the legal terms of the deal. Thats all.

Someone close to me (an Island Lawyer) got a Toyota Corolla on HP since 2020, does uber on part time, pays 150k a month and never missed a payment. The whole deal will end in the next 4 months.

HP deal is still a good thing. Just don't give to hemp smoking liar who take nothing serious including themselves.

Let me even shock you, he paid no down payment.
what is the percentage of the good drivers to the bad ones? In a box of 18 white balls and 2 black balls what is the probability that you are going to pick a black ball? I have bought Sienna's and given it out to drivers, I think I am more grounded to tell you how these guys act, even with your lawyer, agreement and guarantors you tell them to provide, these driver still find a way to fustrate you. One even sold my vehicle without telling me.. I have seen things bro, crazy things ... The OP should follow his heart. I wish him luck.

2 Likes

Re: Driver For Sienna by Idaytesj29(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2022
kingofthenorth:
what is the percentage of the good drivers to the bad ones? In a box of 18 white balls and 2 black balls what is the probability that you are going to pick a black ball? I have bought Sienna's and given it out to drivers, I think I am more grounded to tell you how these guys act, even with your lawyer, agreement and guarantors you tell them to provide, these driver still find a way to fustrate you. One even sold my vehicle without telling me.. I have seen things bro, crazy things ... The OP should follow his heart. I wish him luck.

Ha! Sold your vehicle? Thats a criminal. Well, I agree with you that the percentage is low. But I insist that there are still some sincere guys who are now in transport business. You know how hard the economy is, graduates, even people with masters degree and professional who work in corporate organization who need to add more income are now joining the transport business in big nos.

What investors needs to do is proper profiling. And a good lawyer agreement. The first 6 months, you want to see your vehicle every week. Tracker may even be fixed, so you know where the vehicle is at all times till the agreement is done and dusted.

In 3 months, you know the kind of driver you have HP agreement with, if he's good or evil.

Hire Purchase vehicle is not advisable to be give to an Agbero or owo mi da people because he has long years of experience in the transport business. That long years of experience is dotted and smeared by cases and crisis of insincerity and missed deliveries.

May God help us. Its not easy to find but there are still genuine people if we look in the right direction.

If you check my post and topics, its been a while I have been looking for an HP for a Sienna 2007- 10 upward. The ones with 3.5 engine. But because of the evils of these so call experienced transporters. No headway yet, I believe I will get one soon and like the person I gave as an example in my post earlier, by Gods grace I will also do well.

How will someone invest 3m on a vehicle and give to you on HP and you could not ensure prompt monthly payment? Yet you sold the motor. People are just evil. Profiling is the most important.

By the time I start, I will create a thread for my relationship with HP partner to show more investors, that they can still do HP but must do proper profiling before they hand their vehicle out.

2 Likes

Re: Driver For Sienna by Idaytesj29(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcIOa4NqpiW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

These are the experienced transporters investors will give vehicles to and will expect prompt payment, expect fidelity, and commitment to agreement.

Chronic gamblers and alcohol addicts.
Re: Driver For Sienna by Ekzoba(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
I wish the car is in the east.Aym intrested
Joy099:

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Flying Car! / How Well Do You Know Your Car? Spec And Options! / RHD In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.