Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' (47155 Views)

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by ajl: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
You can always tell whether a man was well raised or not by his utterances. I remember in high school days, there was this tall chap whose face never escape my memory. His father was a reverend. If you know what this chap was into... it boggled my mind then. Some so called "Man of God" kids or families are really messed up.
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by TheVictorious(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is well brother!

True Believers know that it was not intended to insult or malign.

All the same,take the Discipline in Good faith and in total submission to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The Church of GOD is Marching on and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it.

A good response
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by shilenji(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Welcome to the club bro grin
simpleseyi:

And idiots who support fellow idiots are worse than goats. You are one of them.
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by Aaay: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Most of the pastors are thieves so are they not goats
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by chaloskyx: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
All of you are mad bunch of scammers there is no God people are getting woke cause i don't understand where the gut is coming from for calling prophets of God goats all because the preached the word of God after your father do they represent your father or God which one in other words adeboye should come before Gods word abi? all i can see are facts proving the idea of an omnipotent being or God in existence are all made up stories if not someone who boasts of being in direct contact with God wont but his father before his word or disciples
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by kabillionaire(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
He looks like a castrated privileged over fed HE goat himself.
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by LastProphet: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Taaaaah!

A Goat spotted.

grin grin grin wicked
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by Oracleforce: 3:44am On Apr 09, 2022
quentin06:

Abeg stop supporting bad thing, you wont goto heaven. Shout alleluyah.

May the Lord open your eyes to see what you are missing while living a worldly life...
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by rezzy: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
anochuko01:

I told my mom this morning that those pastors are actually goats but it's unfortunate that it had to come from leke adeboye. These pastors have three Sundays to preach whatever message they have but they'll still want to preach on a first Sunday after the GO has done a full sermon.

So annoying, I have complained a lot too, I hope next one will be different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.