Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats (36712 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by nairavsdollars(f): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Leke Adeboye, the Senior Personal Assistant of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has apologised to pastors in the church for referring to them as ‘goats’.

The Nation had reported Leke rebuked some RCCG pastors who preached after his father’s sermon last Sunday in parishes across the nation.

The cleric’s son apologised on Thursday on his Instagram page over the statement, which generated a lot of backlashes from followers and church members.
The statement titled: ‘My sincere apology’ reads: “I wish to use this medium to tender my unreserved apologies on the statement made from my social media handle about some of our esteemed Pastors.

“The disciplinary measures taken by the mission is well received and this period will be used to reflect and introspect.

“I wish to crave your indulgence to please forgive my extreme statement which I wish to emphasise was absolutely not intended to insult or malign.

“I also wish to apologise profusely to the entire leadership and Pastors of our beloved Church who might have been hurt by this statement.

“I remain humbly yours in God’s love and mercies. Yours in His service, Leke Adeboye.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-adeboyes-son-apologises-for-calling-rccg-pastors-goats/

9 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Nigerialabalaba: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
shiorr. spoilt brat wey no get shishi sense. na overfeeding dey worry am.

Na foolish young people like him Pastor Oyedepo say social media don cast and jonz dia destiny.

U just wake up one day, no get any job to do but to go on social media, start typing trash to call ur papa mates and ur papa business colleagues goats. Shoroniyen. No shishi introspect he dey do,na because people drag am, na hin make am apologise.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by hisexcellency34: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
i heard the Redeemed pastors have excommunicated him

10 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by seunmsg(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Shame suppose catch those idiots that were supporting him yesterday.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by JudasNaKarrot: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rubbish.
Medicine after death.

Anyway nobody should blame him afterall his father is the GO so he can't do wrong.
RCCG is my church but to be honest the way they run this church is very annoying. Tribalism is the order of the day and you dare not question any appointment or decision. That is the reason this young man will get away with this insult to old men that can father him.
Daddy GO himself also have loosed mouth sometimes so he son won't deviate from what he learnt.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by OMENKAismad: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Leke Adeboye, the Senior Personal Assistant of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has apologised to pastors in the church for referring to them as ‘goats’.

The Nation had reported Leke rebuked some RCCG pastors who preached after his father’s sermon last Sunday in parishes across the nation.

The cleric’s son apologised on Thursday on his Instagram page over the statement, which generated a lot of backlashes from followers and church members.
The statement titled: ‘My sincere apology’ reads: “I wish to use this medium to tender my unreserved apologies on the statement made from my social media handle about some of our esteemed Pastors.

“The disciplinary measures taken by the mission is well received and this period will be used to reflect and introspect.

“I wish to crave your indulgence to please forgive my extreme statement which I wish to emphasise was absolutely not intended to insult or malign.

“I also wish to apologise profusely to the entire leadership and Pastors of our beloved Church who might have been hurt by this statement.

“I remain humbly yours in God’s love and mercies. Yours in His service, Leke Adeboye.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-adeboyes-son-apologises-for-calling-rccg-pastors-goats/
that is what you get when a church or hoses of God turned to a family business.
The small rat who don't know how when and people who started the church

Because we call you father GOC don't give you the right to insult people
The only thing you should also to keep quiet and enjoy our offline money

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Truthisunique2: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Werey

His father no dey see am say na express he dey always like play

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Ayo8(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Medicine after death… RCCG pastors remain goats!
This is not the first time he will come open to trash talk people… he once trashed talk poor RCCG members for running to the church for help; forgetting that the same brain washed members are are the source of their rising funds.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Laggafin: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
He's officially the new crowned redeemed GOAT..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by gambia(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
This guy is a confirmed joker.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
What next
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by meedoLock(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Something you should have critically thought about before you allowed your emotions get the better of you.
I can bet my balls this 'dead on arrival' vague apology would not be well acknowledged by the pastor whom was verbally called a goat and others.
Sometimes we call all attribute this to being a human, and not machines. Regardless of the post you hold, you could still be found wanting in this kinda mess.

9 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Dankovich1: 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
The guy just open mouth waaa like some of the nuisance here on nairaland that has cheap access to data on their device to insult their elders.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Opolopoopolonio: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
It's alright.

The message has been passed, all the same. cool

Expecting hell-bound looooonatics to invade this thread and identify themselves. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Samunique(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
I want to advise him to stay off the social media !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by slawormiir: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass son

Light travels faster than sound ....reason why some people seem and appear bright until you hear them speak

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by WibusJaga: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2022

His action was unthinkable & unpardonable.
Never in my wildest imaginations believed this Leke would have been so foolish to have gone to Social Media to call fellow pastors goats for such flimsy reason as preaching a sermon same period with Daddy G.O. sermon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Stevenson20: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Who never fuckup before make him raise hand grin grin

Go and sin no more mini comrade

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by donnam(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
I'm a member of RCCG but i must say Leke talks too much and he is
very boastful.

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Ropostic120(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Best thing by him
No living mortal man is perfect
Only God is immortal and He is the only perfect One.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lol. Take religious people seriously @ your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Uprightness100(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
It is well brother!

True Believers know that it was not intended to insult or malign.

All the same,take the Discipline in Good faith and in total submission to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The Church of GOD is Marching on and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Fapemz: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
cry
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by FalseProphet1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
I see leke loosing his position in RCCG

This I have seen

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by house10s2: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
u na fool too daddys boy, no b by force u must preach
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Aforxzy(f): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Leke needs to be mindful of his utterances. He talks too much. Always on social media posting and replying trolls.

Apology accepted.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Adedotguy: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious; but the lips of a fool will swallow up himself.

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Emma1Oj(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
This fat pig is desperately seeking popularity.

This I know.

8 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by treatise: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna / Long Snake Killed At Apostolic Church In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.