Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze (24054 Views)

Aguata LGA Headquaters Attack Gunmen Attack (Video, Pictures) / APGA's Final Campaign In Ekwulobia, Aguata LG (Photos) / BREAKING!! #endsars: Aba South LGA Headquarters Set Ablaze (happening Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by malakaimoscondo: 6:30am On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The issue in South East is very simple, give them kanu

I believe Nigerians said this about the founding fathers of Boko Haram and how it was handled

Today the country would literally give anything to north to end agitation but it has gotten beyond that

Why don't the government do same for south east that still have a demand now?

You can release kanu and have him sign agreement with ICC etc that he can be apprehended wherever he is if he renegenes, from their the nation can start citing projects in south east and carrying them along at least to the extent that the other region enjoy
go to Abuja and take kanu
Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Terrorist.
Your handwork is seen written boldy, you and your boys have done it again.

Terrorist whose body needs to be dashed free NA bullet
Whiteangel1234:
The Local Goverment of the Current Governor of Anambra state is under Attack from Unknown Gunmen , Aguata Local Goverment Headquarter have been set ablaze
Video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4955485524567772&id=100003191216247
Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by Yujin(m): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2022
author=emapeteum post=111746995]
Unreasonable points by a terrorist
You're pained that I'm always exposing you guys and your strategies. If I don't do it, what else should be my job?
Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Yujin:

A demented DSS agent who is always missing in northern threads is here trying to advice Ndigbo. Isn't it funny and worrying at the same time? Goats like you think invoking Ebonyi/Abakaliki will rattle Ndi Anambra but you're dead wrong because we've transcended that level long time. It isn't a product of a failed country that will succeed in dividing Ndigbo. You're too much of a failure to achieve such with us.
Enemies of Anambra hiding under Ipob will be purnished
Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by comodo: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2022
I keep asking the same question. Why do these guys always move unchallenged All the checkpoints will suddenly disappear, It's not like these boys move through the bush. They move in convoy of vehicles. For those that know the area well. Moving from Oko to Ekwulobia. Divisional Police headquarters is there, finished there strolled to Uga through the Awka Orlu road. Area command is at Uga. Mopol division is @ Ntueke another 15mins to Uga. They moved to Igboukwu through Uga Ezinifite Igboukwu road. Another group moved through Ekwulobia Isuofia Igboukwu road. They all met at Igboukwu. Tried to raze the Post office, they couldn't lay their hands on any fuel. The moved to the cattle market to shoot cows. Took all their time, from there down to Awkaetiti and Nnobi. All unchallenged. Even all the checkpoints at Ekwulobia, Uga etc all disappeared. After they have gone, soldiers now blocked Igboukwu junction. Make dem comot this monkey hand for soup oh. In as much as Anambra is interconnected with roads, a simple study will show the security agents where to ambush these criminals. I call them criminals cos you cannot go about destroying and robbing people and still call yourself a freedom fighter. These guys are protected armed robbers. Armed robbery cannot suddenly varnish from Anambra state. Immediately he dislodged Agberos, and touting these started They are just capitalizing on the situation on ground. And someone is protecting them.
The other time, they passed through Amawbia, suddenly the military checkpoint at Agulu and the one before Amawbia roundabout went on leave. Till today,

1 Like

Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2022
maasoap:

Anambra people are destroying Anambra State but you're blaming Buhari? Okay now.

if he had done something about herdsmen, we wouldn't be in this state.

if he had not murdered hundreds of ipobians, they wouldn't have taken up arms.

yes it's tragic what is happening today, true that some Igbo people have decided to destroy our heritage, but the Genesis of this crisis is the ineptitude, ethnic bigotry, nepotism, murdering and I don't care group of idio.s at Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by Yujin(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Enemies of Anambra hiding under Ipob will be purnished
Enemies of Ndigbo and Biafrans in general who pretend to be from Anambra just to stoke discord among our people will be disappointed big time. Biafra will emerge after which you can go and commit suicide.
No one saw you in the numerous threads in the massacre in the North. We didn't see you when fulani terrorists we're attacking Biafrans in both Enugwu and Ebonyi. You all just pop out now to mislead Anambra's new government into in house fighting. Fulanis your tactics are obsolete. Try something new. Even if we want to fight ourselves, it must be after Nigeria has divided. You fulani terrorists will never profit anything from Igboland.
Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by Yujin(m): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2022
comodo:
I keep asking the same question. Why do these guys always move unchallenged All the checkpoints will suddenly disappear, It's not like these boys move through the bush. They move in convoy of vehicles. For those that know the area well. Moving from Oko to Ekwulobia. Divisional Police headquarters is there, finished there strolled to Uga through the Awka Orlu road. Area command is at Uga. Mopol division is @ Ntueke another 15mins to Uga. They moved to Igboukwu through Uga Ezinifite Igboukwu road. Another group moved through Ekwulobia Isuofia Igboukwu road. They all met at Igboukwu. Tried to raze the Post office, they couldn't lay their hands on any fuel. The moved to the cattle market to shoot cows. Took all their time, from there down to Awkaetiti and Nnobi. All unchallenged. Even all the checkpoints at Ekwulobia, Uga etc all disappeared. After they have gone, soldiers now blocked Igboukwu junction. Make dem comot this monkey hand for soup oh. In as much as Anambra is interconnected with roads, a simple study will show the security agents where to ambush these criminals. I call them criminals cos you cannot go about destroying and robbing people and still call yourself a freedom fighter. These guys are protected armed robbers. Armed robbery cannot suddenly varnish from Anambra state. Immediately he dislodged Agberos, and touting these started They are just capitalizing on the situation on ground. And someone is protecting them.
The other time, they passed through Amawbia, suddenly the military checkpoint at Agulu and the one before Amawbia roundabout went on leave. Till today,
That's to tell you that the evil Nigerian security know about them. There have never been any physical confrontation with them in the open with those guys being gunned down. The shoot out at Idemili last year was all a drama. How many casualties did the so called gunmen suffer? They will never kill their own.
Can you imagine how a lot of northern monikers are more concerned about Anambra state than even Anambra indigenes. That's to tell you that there's an ulterior motive. Our people can deal with every trick they employ. Let's communicate and handle them properly.
Long live Governor Soludo
Long live Anambra
Long live Igboland
Long live Biafra.
Mmeri bu nke anyi.
Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by emapeteum(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Yujin:

You're pained that I'm always exposing you guys and your strategies. If I don't do it, what else should be my job?
I cannot be pained by the opinion of a less informed urchin
Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by Yujin(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2022
emapeteum:

I cannot be pained by the opinion of a less informed urchin
Lol. Cry me a river. As soon as Biafra is re-established, my job is done. Let my people judge me effort towards the freedom of BIAFRA, if I'm found wanting, let them deal with me as the see fit but until then, I'll continue to defend Igboland and Biafra from our numerous enemies with all I have. I'll continue to expose you guys. I have too many chains of information on you all.
Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by preciousmetals: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2022
If you tell ear and ear refuse to hear when you cut the head the ear will follow it, Soludo must be hold responsible for all that is going on in Anambra State right now, he have forgetting the reason why Anambra people voted him, now he's working the bid of his Fulani slave master in Aso Rock.
Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by Sleekfingers: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
The Local Goverment of the Current Governor of Anambra state is under Attack from Unknown Gunmen , Aguata Local Goverment Headquarter have been set ablaze
Video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4955485524567772&id=100003191216247

They should continue burning o......Buhari is feeling the pain

Awon confused people
Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by Olisehinnocent: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na u and ur village people be ipob abi. No allow me send boko harem to blow ur head
descarado:

Shut up.

If we start counting team ipob, you will join too. undecided
Re: Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze by GreenArrow1(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2022
dfrost:

cheesy grin I just had to. grin cheesy

Lol. Baba, trust you are doing fine. Been a while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Gets 47 Votes And He Is 47 Years Old / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate / Gov. Yuguda & Emir Of Bauchi Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.