Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering (29886 Views)

Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace / Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by gambojimeta: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Like those will go to Russia before. Why would anyone in their right senses leave New Zealand, America, Canada, Australia, UK e.t.c for Russia grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by adelaja70(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Neddstark:

When you notice your intelligence is at a deficit, you are swift to insult.
Shut up your stinking mouth... Shut up!
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by feedthenation(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
---the cold war continues---
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Owen247: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Neddstark:

Kyiv was never the mission. In war, there is something called tactical withdrwal. Securing and establishing the Donbass republic is the primal objective here.
i tink he wants to divide ukraine into two[ he is currenty in control of d best parts of ukraine,going by charts and maps],and nt what most peple tink dat he wants to take d whole country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Kpilo101: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Putin na mumu.....retaliating and reciprocating nor fit save he gadmnnn ass
He doesn't know what he has put his hand into
What do you know about world diplomacy?
It's not by hiding behind the keyboard and be typing trash.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by pegix(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep mute little boy..you are the one who knows nothing.. grin
Why bitter at his comment huh.. clueless kid.. undecided
the same reason ur blind.folded brain was bitter at mine

Little boy ....?who's clueless bai gangan grin grin

Beside age doesnt make anyone understand world politics beta mr man

U can be 90, and still dumb and clearly brainwashed
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Owen247: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
CoolAmbience:

That is what you think.

I tink kremlin purposely advance to kiev to delete people of ethnic links to isreal unda d guise of siege, and havin don dat, have tactical retreated to divide ukraine into two,or waiting to attack kiev again.
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Neddstark: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
adelaja70:

Shut up your stinking mouth... Shut up!

More insults as his brains can offer
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Autopoly: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Owen247:
hav been in ghost mode 4 long,but i must say dat u just made a 100% unbiased statement unlike odas.

They have been preparing for it for over a year , just that I feel that a year is not enough to prepare for war. When Hitler wanted to go for ww2 He told his strategist to draw a 5 years plan. Then production began.

Well the war in Ukraine is just a phony war , however, it is going to awaken the military giants in comatose.

It is going to be a seasonal movie henceforth of which Nigeria as a nation is just going to be a mere spectator.
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by pargelenis(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Who wan enter Russia before
Even the Putin Zombies in Nairaland will happily accept New Zealand visa grin
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by donforeign: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Alll pro-Russians and pro-Ukrain, I present to u free visa to Russia and free visa to West/America
Believe me pro-Russians no go even give pro-Ukrain space to enter West/America.
On a normal day, how many people dey enter Russia say dem wan go hustle, when u hv America, Germany, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia.
I get interest for that Australia?
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by simpleseyi: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:

People that cold has almost killed in their own country
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Cousin9999: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
And not one of them gives a sh-
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by emapeteum(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
chronique:
When I see some comments here, I just marvel. It's like most of you think Russia is your Nigeria that nobody regards. You guys need to go and do research as to how many foreign companies are operating in Russia first before you start typing like naive little kids. I'm not talking about mushroom individual businesses here. I'm talking about large corporations from the west.
So,what are you trying to say?that the comments made by others made them less informed?am just wondering anywhere
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Idaytesj29(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
sapientia:

MacDonald was first to enter when Russia dropped the iron curtain

They helped to improve the economy of Russia

Do you know how many western corporations in China and other asian countries?

It's called Foreign direct investment which every country in this world needs

Russia will welcome any company that wants to invest $1bn in Russia now so stop talking as if the companies leaving won't hurt Russia

It will hurt on both sides though
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Peppysco: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
Russia getting isolated more and more ,many people called Putin a genius but I haven't seen a genius move from him, he is currently withdrawing troops from kyiv , without achieving anything

Russia cannot be completely isolated, people should stop believing the lies they read online. Russia is responsible for over 55% of gas supply to Germany and many other European countries. Even while the U.S was brandishing audio trade restrictions, it was codedly buying gas from Russia and Putin is taking advantage of the strategic relevance of Russia's huge export of oil and agricultural products to hold them all to ransom.
If Putin wasn't ontop of his game, why would he demand for payment for all Russian gas in Rubbles? He's doing all this cos he understands he's capable of fighting both nuclear and economic wars. His economy may shrink a little but once he still has the backing of silent China, then, he doesn't feel disturbed.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Fahdiga(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
pargelenis:
Even the Putin Zombies in Nairaland will happily accept New Zealand visa grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Fahdiga(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
simpleseyi:

People that cold has almost killed in their own country
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Fahdiga(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
wink2015:

I want to enter Russia especially for studies.

They are very good in science.

Tuition fees is equally affordable when compared to Great Britain. ( UK )
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Owen247: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Autopoly:

They have been preparing for it for over a year , just that I feel that a year is not enough to prepare for war. When Hitler wanted to go for ww2 He told his strategist to draw a 5 years plan. Then production began.

Well the war in Ukraine is just a phony war , however, it is going to awaken the military giants in comatose.

It is going to be a seasonal movie henceforth of which Nigeria as a nation is just going to be a mere spectator.
i feel dat dey expected d war to be over by now[ if not for usa,nato and eu proxy support].
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by tradepunter: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
I wonder grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Benny6944: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Even Russians are leaving their country to nearby countries
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
pegix:
the same reason ur blind.folded brain was bitter at mine

Little boy ....?who's clueless bai gangan grin grin

Beside age doesnt make anyone understand world politics beta mr man

U can be 90, and still dumb and clearly brainwashed
If you wasn't d** you wouldn't have uttered that word you made I the first place.. undecided
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by ledaman: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

No Country is an Island.
Sooner than later, madman Putin will learn this truth in a bitter way.
You are a learner, Europe needs Russia more than Russia needs them. By Virtue of her oil and Gas. tongue
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by gamechanger547: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nigeria neutral in UN vote despite Russia’s abstention threat
Russia had warned countries that a yes vote or abstention on a U.S. push to suspend the country from the Human Rights Council would be viewed as an "unfriendly gesture" with consequences for bilateral ties.
Chiamaka Okafor
— April 7, 2022

(0) Nigeria abstained from Thursday’s vote to suspend Russia from the United Nations‘ human rights council over allegations of gross human rights violations in Ukraine, brushing aside Moscow’s warning that it would view such a decision as an unfriendly act.
Russia had warned countries at the UN that a yes vote or abstention on a U.S. push to suspend the country from the Human Rights Council will be viewed as an “unfriendly gesture” with consequences for bilateral ties, according to a note seen by Reuters on Wednesday.
Russia’s mission to the UN urged countries to “speak out against the anti-Russian resolution”, according to Reuters.
“It is worth mentioning that not only support for such an initiative, but also an equidistant position in the vote (abstention or non-participation) will be considered as an unfriendly gesture,” the note read. “In addition, the position of each country will be taken into account both in the development of bilateral relations and in the work on the issues important for it within the framework of the U.N.”
Ukraine’s UN ambassador, Sergiy Kyslytsya, urged UNGA members to “press the ‘yes’ button and to save the Human Rights Council and many lives around the world and in Ukraine.”
“On the other hand, pressing ‘no’ means pulling a trigger and means a red dot on the screen – red as the blood of the innocent lives lost,” Mr Kyslytsya was quoted by Al-Jazeera as saying during a special session on Ukraine.
The vote went through on Thursday and Russia became the first permanent member of the UN Security Council to ever have its membership revoked, albeit temporarily, from any United Nations body. The resolution achieved the two-thirds majority of UNGA voting members required to pass, with 93 votes cast in favour and 24 against. A total of 58 countries abstained, but their votes did not count towards the final tally.
Nigeria abstained from the voting alongside most African countries.
Nigeria previously voted in favour of the demand that Russia stop its offensive and immediately withdraw all troops from Ukraine.
African countries that abstained on Thursday are: Algeria, Central Africa Republic, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Mali, Zimbabwe voted against while, Senegal, Botswana, Angola, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Egypt, Eswatini, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Togo, and Uganda.
Jide Osuntokun, former Nigerian Ambassador to Germany, told PREMIUM TIMES that Nigeria’s decision to abstain is a wise policy decision.
Mr Osuntokun said the decision could have to do with the trade ties Nigeria has with Russia.
“I think abstaining, when you put it side by side with previous condemnation, I think it is a policy in the right direction, do not forget that we have quite reasonable economic ties with Russia, we import wheat from them,” he said.
“Both Russia and Ukraine were helping us with the Ajaokuta steel company and the Ikot Abasi aluminium complex, whereas the serious economic ties we used to have with the United States where they bought a lot of our oil, now they hardly buy anything from us. In terms of economic ties with the U.S., it is almost zero.”
He added that the UN’s suspension of Russia from the human rights council may have gone too far, advocating that the issues between Russia and Ukraine be resolved carefully.
“You know whatever anybody may say, Russia is a world power, personally, I think the way this war is going on may not end well for the whole world because it is better to resolve the matter carefully… by abstaining, we are not backing Russia nor are we supporting it,” Mr Osuntokun.
Owei Lakemfa former secretary general organisation of African Trade Union Unity (OATUU) said, “Nigeria has no business supporting one group or the other.”
“…We are even in danger when it comes to NATO, we do not have any business going to support one country against the other. If any NATO member has a problem with an African country, NATO comes and bombs that country like they did in Libya,” Mr Lakemfa said.
He added that the sensible thing for Ukraine to do is to reach a ceasefire agreement and start a negotiation process with Russia.
“Those who are now motivational speakers to Ukraine (U.S. and co), there is nothing happening in its territory. Ukraine has an economy to run, children to go to school and all these things are being destroyed.
“All NATO wants is a victory and it does not matter where the victory comes from; both territories are expendable to NATO. What sensible people should do is to find a way of ensuring a ceasefire in that country and there is a negotiated settlement so the country can move back to some form of normalcy,” Mr Lakemfa said.
According to him, NATO will get tired of Ukraine in a few months, take a back seat and move on to other things that will come up.
“NATO is a military alliance and has nothing to do with development or peace in the world.”
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by pegix(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you wasn't d** you wouldn't have uttered that word you made I the first place.. undecided
ogbeni go rest and learn to mind ur business
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
pegix:
ogbeni go rest and learn to mind ur business
Next time mind yours and don't quote people who don't agree with your babyish opinion... simple..get that into your head boyya.
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by plaindealer: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
ledaman:
You are a learner, Europe needs Russia more than Russia needs them. By Virtue of her oil and Gas. tongue

Even dumb assss potin won't say that..

You are a learner..

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Recession96: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Putin na mumu.....retaliating and reciprocating nor fit save he gadmnnn ass
He doesn't know what he has put his hand into

You don't know shit bruuh.

Keep smoking weed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by ledaman: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
plaindealer:

Even dumb assss potin won't say that..

You are a learner..
I guess you are not current grin
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by plaindealer: 2:45am On Apr 08, 2022
ledaman:
I guess you are not current grin

Do you mean Your LORD PoUtIn lied when he said he lost $3.6 Bullion to sanctions?

Who is lying? You the learner or your LORD PoUtIn?

All you PouTin BoTs live in your alternate reality, void of any sense or reality,

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by GerogeI(m): 3:15am On Apr 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Alll pro-Russians and pro-Ukrain, I present to u free visa to Russia and free visa to West/America
Believe me pro-Russians no go even give pro-Ukrain space to enter West/America.
On a normal day, how many people dey enter Russia say dem wan go hustle, when u hv America, Germany, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia.

Monkey, what of visa for westerner to enter Nigeria. Oh I forgot, that can't happen because you are enslaved and exploited, then condemned to only aspire to become an economic immigrant in Europe or US, to go hustle. No iota of intelligence among your kind to even organise a single free and progressing black nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) / US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits / Sierra Leone Rejects Koroma's Relocation To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.