Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering (29888 Views)

Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace / Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by themes009(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by newdawn2017(f): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Let dis thread marinate very well, I will come back to comment. Space booked cool
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Season of bans and counter-bans!

Same way Nigerians have banned any politician who's above 65years from presiding over the affairs of the Nation.

If any moronic citizen wants to be ruled by his or her ancestors, pack your rags and go live in that politician's house. This country is no longer meant for political experiments with detrimental after effects on the citizenry.
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by pegix(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Putin na mumu.....retaliating and reciprocating nor fit save he gadmnnn ass
He doesn't know what he has put his hand into
he hasn't put his handinto the wrong game

U not a political warlord or a kgb master

U know nothing son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by KpakpaJulaga: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wetin they dey find for Russia?
Oil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by olarent: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
You people that are commenting do not know the power of Russia in economy worlds,its going to affect both side.do you think its about your citizen going their to hustle.[b][/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by mach7(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
ShenTeh:
Russia.

I do not support Russia in this war and earnestly hope that the Ukrainians thoroughly give them the whipping of their lives.

But I am impressed with the fact that the country continues to respond to all diplomatic attacks with pomp and zest. Impressive way to stand tall as a nation in the face of global bullying.

Nevertheless, may the Ukrainians wallop them!
The Ukrainians are being walloped seriously sir, although with costs to the Russians too. Don't be deceived!
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by nextstep(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Which one of them wan enter Russia before? angry angry
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by int0x80(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
And who even goes to Russia in the first place. Putin is just gaslighting to be seen as a tough guy! Let's wait and see what Russia becomes in six months! Stupid egomaniac dictator!

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by foreshore(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/7018864/russia-issues-list-unfriendly-countries#110828379

Russia bans New Zealand Prime Minister Ardern and 129 other citizens from entering

SOURCE

Wetin dey wan go do for Russia before

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by olarent: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Its show how ignorance you are about world economy.
int0x80:
And who even goes to Russia in the first place. Putin is just gaslighting to be seen as a tough guy! Let's wait and see what Russia becomes in six months! Stupid egomaniac dictator!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
ShenTeh:
Russia.

I do not support Russia in this war and earnestly hope that the Ukrainians thoroughly give them the whipping of their lives.

But I am impressed with the fact that the country continues to respond to all diplomatic attacks with pomp and zest. Impressive way to stand tall as a nation in the face of global bullying.

Says someone from a poor shithole country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by WATCHOVER(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Who wan enter Russia before
Don't say so, because if they were not turning Russia to their second home I don't think Russia would be banning them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by mach7(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is called "principle of reciprocity" in diplomatic circles.

From indications, it does seem that Russia might be breaking off diplomatic relations with the EU and UK.

Instead focus and energies will be directed to engaging their master US.

The thinking is .....why discuss with servants when they have a master?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by ComeToJesus: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
A laughably inconsequential ban.

It's just like Nigeria banning the British Prime Minister from visiting Nigeria.

Who dey go Russia before sef?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Slurity(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Russia man is really confused. You are banning people that are already avoiding you? That is very senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
ShenTeh:
Russia.

Okay ooo

He bullied Ukraine. I’m more impressed with Ukraine standing up tall against Russia. I could have never imagine something like that happening

4 Likes

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Topmaike007(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wetin they dey find for Russia?
they might have something interesting there that is not known to us
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by KaluwisxPRO: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Foreigners and even citizens are leaving Russia, this one dey ban people.

How many Russians are in the US and how many Americans are in Russia?

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by chronique(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
When I see some comments here, I just marvel. It's like most of you think Russia is your Nigeria that nobody regards. You guys need to go and do research as to how many foreign companies are operating in Russia first before you start typing like naive little kids. I'm not talking about mushroom individual businesses here. I'm talking about large corporations from the west.
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by treatise: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:

May God bless you.
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by sapientia(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Let this confusions no push Putin press nuclear button ooo

At this rate, na madness get Russia

chronique:
When I see some comments here, I just marvel. It's like most of you think Russia is your Nigeria that nobody regards. You guys need to go and do research as to how many foreign companies are operating in Russia first before you start typing like naive little kids. I'm not talking about mushroom individual businesses here. I'm talking about large corporations from the west.

You mean the ones that left?
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by ShenTeh(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

Says someone from a poor shithole country

And you expect me to stand shoulders with you over your bloated ego? Welcome riff.
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Robisky001(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
All of una dey ask who wan enter Russia who wan enter Russia. People nor dy enter Russia before the invasion? Like say if dem give una free visa una nor go enter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by CoronaVirusPro: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by CoronaVirusPro: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Robisky001:
All of una dey ask who wan enter Russia who wan enter Russia. People nor dy enter Russia before the invasion? Like say if dem give una free visa una nor go enter.

Free visa to Nigeria?

Even Russians will come to Nigeria if they get free visa

Hello! Russia is just an Advanced Nigeria that happens to be in Europe.

Not everything in Europe is Europe

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by nomenclature(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Black people ,must you run to another man land? Visa is the only thing una dey think.
Blacks na the only race wen dey do thanks giving for getting visa .mumu
emmanuelbrown26:
Alll pro-Russians and pro-Ukrain, I present to u free visa to Russia and free visa to West/America
Believe me pro-Russians no go even give pro-Ukrain space to enter West/America.
On a normal day, how many people dey enter Russia say dem wan go hustle, when u hv America, Germany, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by hopexter(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Putin na mumu.....retaliating and reciprocating nor fit save he gadmnnn ass
He doesn't know what he has put his hand into

It’s cos you’re not wise. Ruble has increased drastically due to reciprocity. This is just ban which later he’ll declare as targets, this alone will bring fear and panic to foreign government officials thereby destabilising their own government. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a fan of Putin at all. Those foreign bodies handling this war issues are just too incompetent to see that their sanctions have no effects undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by chronique(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
sapientia:
Let this confusions no push Putin press nuclear button ooo

At this rate, na madness get Russia

You mean the ones that left?

That they left is not the issue. But having well over 400 big multinational companies from the west operating in Russia, should tell you automatically that it is not your average small country that nobody regards. Besides, most of them have their assets in Russia currently. They simply just stopped operating.
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Padipadi(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ori Putin to buru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video) / US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits / Sierra Leone Rejects Koroma's Relocation To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.