Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Are You A Fan Of Whatsapp TV? Then You Need To Join This One - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Fan Of Whatsapp TV? Then You Need To Join This One (322 Views)

List Of Whatsapp Tv Or Status Advertisers / Multiple Streams Of Whatsapp Income How To Turn Your Whatsapp Into An Atm. / Whatsapp Qsender |fastest Sender|send Thousand Of Whatsapp Messages In 3min (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Fan Of Whatsapp TV? Then You Need To Join This One by DannyWalker: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sex videos are posted but they are not just posted, they educate you all with the video. They literally teach you how to last long in sex...

There are updates on good latest films as well as more entertainments.

Less I forget, if you like woman and sex grin you will be hooked up with the hottest girls in your area... omo fine girls dey oh, I swear.

Must send message you want to join.

Also if you are hooked up with somebody you probably know dont be an idiot and be doing kiss and tell. Please maturity and entertainment is the motto.

If I post the number here the idiot bot will ban me, take it from the picture

0.7.0.4.5.6.9.7.3 8.0

Re: Are You A Fan Of Whatsapp TV? Then You Need To Join This One by DannyWalker: 8:45am On Apr 08, 2022
Good morning
Re: Are You A Fan Of Whatsapp TV? Then You Need To Join This One by DannyWalker: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Join
Re: Are You A Fan Of Whatsapp TV? Then You Need To Join This One by DannyWalker: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Join us now oh
Re: Are You A Fan Of Whatsapp TV? Then You Need To Join This One by DannyWalker: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
..helloo
Re: Are You A Fan Of Whatsapp TV? Then You Need To Join This One by DannyWalker: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oga join us
Re: Are You A Fan Of Whatsapp TV? Then You Need To Join This One by DannyWalker: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Join us today
Re: Are You A Fan Of Whatsapp TV? Then You Need To Join This One by DannyWalker: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Hey lovers, Do you like to stay updated and get lot of fun, hot hookups and mad Entertainment, sex education, relationship and lifestyle education. �� I personally recommend you to join The Blast TV � � ... For Unlimited Entertainment�� Savages���, Funny Videos��,Business adverts, birthday shoutouts, Stories and Comics��,Hook ups�, MCM�, WCW�, Sunday Night Confession�and lots more �, no long talk join ����
https:///qr/WUPGQGHAPDDJH1
Re: Are You A Fan Of Whatsapp TV? Then You Need To Join This One by DannyWalker: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2022
Ghod morning
Re: Are You A Fan Of Whatsapp TV? Then You Need To Join This One by DannyWalker: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Join oh

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Expand My Business / Are You In The United States? / How To Make 300k To 1m Monthly By Install Car Gps Tracker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.