Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

How To Make 300k To 1m Monthly By Install Car Gps Tracker - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 300k To 1m Monthly By Install Car Gps Tracker (321 Views)

UPDATED!!! Get 1k To 1m Youtube Views Starting From $7 24hours delivery / Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 300k To 1m Monthly By Install Car Gps Tracker by Samuelemediong6(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2022
HOW TO MAKE 300K TO 1M MONTHLY BY INSTALL CAR GPS TRACKER

Do you know you can earn extra 300k monthly just installing car trackers?

This is a very lucrative skill that is in high demand now but only few know about it.

Now, let me tell you why you’re in high demand as a car tracker installer.

Do you know, over 45+ Nigerian residents out of 1000 lose their cars yearly to car thieves . Majorly being commercial drivers and commercial vehicle owners .

And one of the most cherished properties people have is their cars.

That is where you come in- As a car tracker installer, you offer to protect one of people’s most cherished property.

Surely, people would beg you to take their money, if you offer to protect their most priced property.

This skill can be mastered in 2 weeks and then you start offering it as a service to big organization like;

- Government agencies

- Churches

- High profile personnel

- Companies

- Private bodies etc

The amazing part of this skill is:

- You do not need any engineering knowledge.

- You don't need any technical knowledge.

- You don't need to know anything about cars or even how to drive a car.

- You don't need a university degree or any school certificate at that.

- You need just 2 hrs for the installation.

- You can do this as a weekend job.

What you need is just;

-A willingness to learn and the ability to pay attention.

- And the burning desire to make more money.

One of the reasons why you would succeed in this business is that it has not been saturated yet unlike many other businesses you know where 10 people would be dragging one customer �

TAKE ACTION NOW.

I need just 70 people who are serious and want to be intentional about their finance...

If this sound like what you would want to learn, indicate your interest now and secure your spot as the class would be getting filled up soon.

It absolutely FREE
TAKE ACTION NOW.
Re: How To Make 300k To 1m Monthly By Install Car Gps Tracker by Pussyassniggar(f): 12:11pm On May 11, 2022
Samuelemediong6:

This is a very lucrative skill that is in high demand now but only few know about it.

Do you know, over 45+ Nigerian residents out of 1000 lose their cars yearly to car thieves . Majorly being commercial drivers and commercial vehicle owners .

That is where you come in- As a car tracker installer, you offer to protect one of people’s most cherished property.

Surely, people would beg you to take their money, if you offer to protect their most priced property.

This skill can be mastered in 2 weeks and then you start offering it as a service to big organization like;

- Government agencies

- Churches

- High profile personnel

- Companies

- Private bodies etc

What you need is just;

One of the reasons why you would succeed in this business is that it has not been saturated yet unlike many other businesses you know where 10 people would be dragging one customer �

TAKE ACTION NOW.

I need just 70 people who are serious and want to be intentional about their finance...

If this sound like what you would want to learn, indicate your interest now and secure your spot as the class would be getting filled up soon.

It absolutely FREE
TAKE ACTION NOW.
I'm interested
Re: How To Make 300k To 1m Monthly By Install Car Gps Tracker by lordm(m): 12:13pm On May 11, 2022
Interested

1 Like

Re: How To Make 300k To 1m Monthly By Install Car Gps Tracker by elipec01(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2022
Interested
Re: How To Make 300k To 1m Monthly By Install Car Gps Tracker by flames007(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2022
I am interested. Add me 08120653907
Re: How To Make 300k To 1m Monthly By Install Car Gps Tracker by Pussyassniggar(f): 4:17pm On May 11, 2022
Samuelemediong6:

- Government agencies

- Churches

- High profile personnel

- Companies

- Private bodies etc

What you need is just;

TAKE ACTION NOW.

It absolutely FREE
TAKE ACTION NOW.
boss I'm interested
Text me on WhatsApp contact on signature
I don't have access to my email
Re: How To Make 300k To 1m Monthly By Install Car Gps Tracker by Pussyassniggar(f): 10:48am On May 19, 2022
Good morning sir
When are we starting the training

(1) (Reply)

Quickest Way To Make Money Now! / Make $100 with Canva pro contact to learn how / High Quality WPC Doors, Wholesale WPC Doors From Door Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.