Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Corper Kidnapped On Her Way To Nysc March 21 2022 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Kidnapped On Her Way To Nysc March 21 2022 (208 Views)

Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki / Terrorists Release 4 Children Kidnapped On Abuja-Kaduna Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corper Kidnapped On Her Way To Nysc March 21 2022 by keoplus(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
I want the whole #world to know what the Federal Government and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) have done and is doing to my innocent cousin Faith Onoriode who has been kidnapped for over two weeks now on her way to camp. #vanguardnews #punchnewspapers #TheNation #Tribune #deltastategovernment should please escalate this issue because my family don't have N40million for ransom. We don't have any member of my family working with federal, state or local government. Please #Nigerians, help us anyways you can to plead with the adopters to please free my baby sister in God's name. My mum is sick as a result of this.

Help me repost on all social media handles.

Thanks

Re: Corper Kidnapped On Her Way To Nysc March 21 2022 by emetisuccess(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
See as them the mention money as if money na leaf. Hmmm. We should bring back firing squad. Once u catch them sentence to death by firing.

(1) (Reply)

Can This System Of Government Make A Different. / What Soludo Told His Commissioners On Their First Day At Work / Simon Harry Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.