Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Shocking News! Bet9ja Website Hacked By Russian Blackhat Group [updated] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shocking News! Bet9ja Website Hacked By Russian Blackhat Group [updated] (601 Views)

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / BREAKING: Bet9ja’s Website Allegedly Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group / Bet9ja Website Has Been Down For Over 12 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking News! Bet9ja Website Hacked By Russian Blackhat Group [updated] by danny360: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
The most popular Betting platform in Nigeria (Bet9ja) has been hacked. The management stated that its website has been hacked by the Russian Blackcat group.

The management of Bet9ja made this update known days after its website went offline.

According to Nairametrics, the management said that the Bet9ja website has been hacked by the Russian Blackcat group.

The Blackcat group is famous dor several attack on numerous huge companies around the world.

The Sports betting website (Bet9ja) said that the Russian group has already demanded ransom.
The full details about when the website could be restored and what will happen to funds of winners can be obtained from the source:

https://360trendic.com.ng/shocking-news-bet9ja-website-hacked-by-russian-blackhat-group-updated/?amp=1

Re: Shocking News! Bet9ja Website Hacked By Russian Blackhat Group [updated] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
You expecting me to click on that link if you cant drop the source we are not clicking onit
Re: Shocking News! Bet9ja Website Hacked By Russian Blackhat Group [updated] by danny360: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
You expecting me to click on that link if you cant drop the source we are not clicking onit
Boss smiley that's my source.

Nairametrics explains exactly what is explained above.

The details about funds and other FAQs aren't answered on nairametrics.
Re: Shocking News! Bet9ja Website Hacked By Russian Blackhat Group [updated] by danny360: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
The Image above is from the official Bet9ja Twitter page

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bet9jaOfficial/status/1512104203686141956?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

(1) (Reply)

WAFCON 2022 Finals: South Africa Vs Morocco saturday 23rd July 2022 / Cameroun Joins Nigeria In SA 2010. / Fifa World Cup Draws-i Hope Nigeria Is In The Same Group With Honduras,australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.