Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Bet9ja Website Is Active Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Website Is Active Again (321 Views)

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / Shocking News! Bet9ja Website Hacked By Russian Blackhat Group [updated] / BREAKING: Bet9ja’s Website Allegedly Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Website Is Active Again by aokpanefe: 1:04am On Apr 12, 2022
After several days of bet9ja been hacked and website wasn't working, bet9ja has fully recovered back

The hackers demanded for 5billion naira ransom from bet9ja.

I really don't know if they paid it, but the fact is that the website is fully active again
Re: Bet9ja Website Is Active Again by sikes3000: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
In the recent event of blackhat hackers bringing down bet9ja, people will be cautious of what platform to place bets & make deposits. Yes, I know this cause I am a heavy punter! Currently, bet9ja is still trying to get on its feet and they will try as much as possible to give customers bonuses but the real question is, do you feel safe using them? and what about the possibility of bigger bets like Betking getting hacked? Will Betking or NairaBet be willing to get a backup server for quick website restoration when they get hacked too or will they pay the ransom?

I will sharpaly give you quick pros and cons on the safest bets to use right now and why (My candid opinion).

Sportybet: This platform is good because they make give me a safe feeling & they sure do payout fast but as a big brand, they might be too focused on making more money than getting a backup server.
AccessBET: These are the reasons I use AccessBET. The registration process was quite fast, customer service is good, they have more betting options than Sportybet, odds are bigger and the website is easy to use, and the withdrawal time is also very fast.
Msport: Top-notch Ux design which makes it user-friendly in some aspects, the odds are ok and they payout fast.
In conclusion, I wish you all more greens on your tickets whilst your feel safe!

(1) (Reply)

Erik Ten Hag: Man UTD Appoints Ajax Boss As New Manager (details) / FINALLY! Gabriel Jesus Ends Speculations On Arsenal Deal / New Season Is Coming! Bundesliga Will Be The Opening Match!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.