Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? (664 Views)

2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson / Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria / Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by ImDStar: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
If I am privileged to nominate one person to lead this country come 2023, that person would be Peter Obi.

Reason, That man got track records of achievements and management.

Who would your best choice be in all sincerely?

And forget about been paid to support..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by edmaraja: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Peter Obi definitely

9 Likes

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by godofuck231: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
1 Donald Duke
2 jack Bauer aka bukola saraki
3 frank nweke Jr
4 brig gen buba marawa rtd
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by Mooh247: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu

3 Likes

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
I know i won't be picking anyone from PDP or APC

As i have been doing since 2003.

Both parties have helped wreck Nigeria
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by degamonn: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Peter Obi
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by helinues: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2022

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by seunmsg(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
ImDStar:
If I am privileged to nominate one person to lead this country come 2023, that person would be Peter Obi.

Can you lift his verifiable achievements as governor of Anambra state?

1 Like

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by oz4real83(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
The best persons are not even campaigning because they feel that the present system will make their dream unachievable. Some don't even belong to any political parties. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
lol Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by Coolsperm: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Peter Obi, that is if Nigeria was to be a country, alas is a place were animals are kept for save costody

1 Like

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by ufuosman(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Peter Obi
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by amanda2013(f): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Peter Obi for sure
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by AustineE1: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Every decent mind will pick Peter Obi...in the words of Malcolm X 'there are many good people in (America) Nigeria and few bad ones,but the sad reality is that the few bad ones are always in position to determine what you and I need'.
From my calculations and events playing out,there won't be or may not be 2023 election,quote me!
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Peter obi

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by Noccerino(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Peter OBI
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by Michelle70(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Coolsperm:
Peter Obi, that is if Nigeria was to be a country, alas is a place were animals are kept for save costody
U could just pick without insulting the country.

If them tell u to mention Obi achievements as a governor, u go hide face

1 Like

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
ImDStar:

- anybody linked to the two main Nigerian political parties.... void!
- anybody who was ever linked and/or remotely linked to a polithieving or bribery scandal... void!
- anyone over 50... void!
- anyone whose agenda is NOT about sending all past polithieves (or people remotely linked to scandal) in jail... void!
- anyone whose agenda is NOT to restore the death penalty to polithieves/ritualists/kidnappers/rapists/armed robbers/ yahoo-yahoo etc.... void!

1 Like

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by Kinematics: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Myself!

1 Like

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by Bendeco02: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Michelle70:
U could just pick without insulting the country.

If them tell u to mention Obi achievements as a governor, u go hide face
How will you know his achievement when you don't travel nor read during his tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by Michelle70(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bendeco02:

How will you know his achievement when you don't travel nor read during his tenure.
Oga traveler,
AKA gulliver's travel
World greatest adventurer

Can you mention his achievements

1 Like

Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by NnamdiAzikiwe: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wike. A no nonsense, non sentimental man who won't fall for cheap blackmail. Peter obi na alaba market president.
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Buba Marwa

Maaaarrrrwwwaaaaa!
cool
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by Frigga13: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Peter Obi / Kwankwanso
Kwankwanso/ Peter Obi

Saraki / Obi
Obi / Saraki

Udom/Bala Mohammed
Mohammed/Udom

Donald Duke/Lamido
Lamido/ Duke

Nigerians know the right thing.. but tribalism and religious sentiments.. no go allow them

Beside Nigerians don’t l
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by ikemesit4477: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Portable! lipsrsealed
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by sukar886: 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Peter obi
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by respect80(m): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kinematics:
Myself!

Eggzactly.

I will pick myself because I don't trust nigerians any more
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by ImDStar: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Nigeria deserves the best
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by ezegold4we: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Peter okwute Obi will be my First and last choice.
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by meedoLock(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Sowore and Zulum as his vice.

Senate President should be Sunday Igbohosa undecided
Re: If You're Privilege To Pick Nigeria President, Who Will It Be? by slimghost(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2022
Peter Obi!

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Adamu Garba Removing APC Flag From His Office After Dumping Party / Osisioma Flyover Completed After Over 5years In Construction / US Investors Cancel Trip To Nigeria Due To Kidnapping (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.