Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? (3363 Views)

Can Date Of Birth On WAEC Be Corrected? / How Can Be Wrong Name On O Level Result Be Corrected? / Can Any Mistake Made On Post Utme Form Be Corrected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? by PECng: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2023
Wrong Date of Birth on Your Transcript: The Ways Out of the Problems it Causes

Having different dates of birth on your documents like NIN, international passport, licenses and transcripts might not be a big deal if all you do is local, but the time you decide to go international, like get a job abroad or try to get an admission abroad or a visa to travel abroad or something, then is when you’d realize the problems having different dates of birth on your needed documents can cause you. Although your name and age are two things most countries are able to afford to allow you claim as they suite you; Nigeria is one of the countries that can afford leaving your name and date of birth to you to determine (we might or never get to when Nigeria allows you to determine your gender), but still, the authorities in Nigeria, for understandable reasons, still make claiming different names and different dates of birth regrettable for you. Example of this is when you, for some reasons, leave one date of birth with your school when you got admitted and you leave another date of birth on your national and international identification documents; every institution that would be involved in fixing these differences for you would make you regret you let this happen to you. CONTINUE READING HERE>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/09/wrong-date-of-birth-on-your-transcript.html

Re: Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? by jerryoladeje: 2:45am On Sep 12, 2023
barryatunde:
it doesn't work I tried it before
ok let me not try it since is not working
Re: Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? by MrsTwrite(f): 2:47am On Sep 12, 2023
It's not going to be that easy.
Re: Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? by mrsusanoladi: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Cyntiaolatu:
contact drPaul to help you as he helped me and other people in correcting their Waec DOB and names change
ok I will contact him . how can I go about this wrong DOB on Waec certificate 2013, I need it to be corrected for an interview process
Re: Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? by jenyfolabanjo: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cyntiaolatu:
contact drPaul to help you as he helped me and other people in correcting their Waec DOB and names change
Thanks so much my Waec certificate wrong date of birth and Names has been corrected and I have finally received the new Waec original certificate through Dr Paul after I contacted him and he helped me. He is legit
Re: Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pls, could anyone kindly help me out with 2k pls
Re: Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? by mrsusanoladi: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2023
angry
Re: Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? by Limassol(m): 6:13am On Dec 13, 2023
CuteEmma:
Op, you’re funny grin

Just say you want to reduce your age. Go get a birth certificate and submit it to the school where you did your first degree so it will not affect your transcript. I think WAEC has stopped correcting DoB, so if it’s NECO you’re using, then you’re safe. Also, NIN DoB can be corrected but you have to pay and wait for a really long time

Please how long is too long for the NIN waiting time?
Re: Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? by Limassol(m): 6:15am On Dec 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Yes you can. Go to court and do an AFFIDAVIT FOR DATE OF BIRTH. You will explain what you have just explained here, and they will help you. You can go with your dad or any other guardian if you wish as it will make them attend to you with speed.

Please does this( getting an affidavit ) also applies to those currently seeking admission?
Re: Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2023
Yes, those seeking admission used to apply for the affidavit and use it, but currently I don't know if things have changed.
Limassol:

Please does this( getting an affidavit ) also applies to those currently seeking admission?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag, Lasu And Oau Post Ume Past Question Available: Contact Me / ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? / I Finally Meet Jamb General Cut Off Mark.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.