Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People (2269 Views)

Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self / Igbo have an established currency before the British Invasion / If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Tinubuadvocate: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
The only person that has the pedigree is BOLA TINUBU......"

ASARI DOKUBO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV1gUhMl3U0
Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Tinubuadvocate: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Tinubuadvocate: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Just because the man said the truth about the Tinubu.
Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Mooh247: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Asari no be their mate... Onye soldier ESN commander still dey collect wotowoto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Tinubuadvocate: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Igbos always saying niger delta hate Yoruba people.
Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by helinues: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Who have they not attacked?

They have attacked Soludo's local government today, same as attacking some cow herders in SE today.

Wondering which kind of politics a region is playing by seeing anyone with contrary opinion from them as a threat

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Tinubuadvocate: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ijaw that supposed to be saying they will not vote Tinubu keep quiet and move on because the so called Jonathan not do anything tangible in the region.

Igbos will be accusing Yoruba for betrayal.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Tinubuadvocate: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Where have you been bro? You are right about that igbo really benefited from Jonathan administration than his people in bayelsa state. Igbo caused Jonathan down fall they tell him to ignore other southern because they are benefiting massively from the government.
helinues:

They have attacked Soludo's local government today, same as attacking some cow herders in SE today.

Wondering which kind of politics a region is playing by seeing anyone with contrary opinion from them as a threat

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Tinubuadvocate: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
If Jonathan had known he would have not listen to them.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by helinues: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Where have you been bro? You are right about that igbo really benefited from Jonathan administration than his people in bayelsa state. Igbo caused Jonathan down fall they tell him to ignore other southern because they are benefiting massively from the government.

Na project things jare but I am back.

Even GEJ had realised the Igbo's caused him his second term ambition considering their behavior towards others.

Everything must be about them, if they can't have it then no one else.

Well, we go see where the attitude go carry them reach. SEBI another election is around the corner

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Oyiboman69: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Asari is a mad man no doubt about it....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Tinubuadvocate: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Oh good to see you back when Turai yar aduah caged Jonathan and not let him become president Yoruba people are the first tribe that will attack her and lead a massive protest how many igbos come out and speak against that?

After everything was done they hijacked the government and start insult other tribes.
helinues:

Na project things jare but I am back.

Even GEJ had realised the Igbo's caused him his second term ambition considering their behavior towards others.

Everything must be about them, if they can't have it then no one else.

Well, we go see where the attitude go carry them reach. SEBI another election is around the corner

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Tinubuadvocate: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Go and tell him that you that not mad.
Oyiboman69:
Asari is a mad man no doubt about it....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Esama: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Where is that bastard called freshkpomo that thought all niger delta hate Yoruba people the bastard is okoro useless man from Anambra claiming my beloved state Edo even if all Niger delta are hating on Yoruba not Edo state. Yoruba people are our brothers.

This is another niger delta man telling you how credible Tinubu is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Esama: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
I will never vote igbo and I can never vote igbo or do business with igbo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Sergio104(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Esama:

Mates ain't perturbed wink

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by foryourmindlol: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Esama:
Then why are you begginf for yoonity with a person you don't want to vote or do business with?

Another confused Yeluba moozlem skull mining terrorist cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Sergio104(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Go and tell him that you that not mad.

My niggrr smiley

Why do I always find it hard reading your sentences cheesy.
I am sure you are the same person that owns the account....."johnmaritus"....no difference at all.

Abeg which section did you jump back then.
Nursery or primary institution??....... ain't gonna be a bad idea if we reshuffle everything

Na igbo matter go kill you angry angry.

Rubbish!!!
Outta here!!!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by system21: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Esama:
Igbo does not know you exist

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by flokii: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Asari Dokubo said nothing but the pure truth.. there is no politician in SE today that can stand Tinubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Wazobia2216: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
helinues:

The news of 920 people in a train bombed was announced everywhere

You go hide inside toilet

Now wey them mention East, you have found the keyboard you have been looking for cheesy

Look, let Buhari lie, form innocenti, kill everyone in the East

Nigerians will never forget!

A day will come when GE will answer for his crimes!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Esama: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Why should I perturbed about your rant here ? Igbo are the list people I will trade word with because there is no ability to comprehend.
Sergio104:

Mates ain't perturbed wink

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Esama: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Begin who? You that can't construct good sentence for non Nigerian to understand, commenting on national forum.
foryourmindlol:

Then why are you begginf for yoonity with a person you don't want to vote or do business with?

Another confused Yeluba moozlem skull mining terrorist cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by helinues: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wazobia2216:

The news of 920 people in a train was announced everywhere

Is this thread about North or South East?

What's wrong with some of you people with this whataboutism?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Ekwutox: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Op when are you finally going to Canada?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Esama: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lol it's very obvious that you a dunce but nothing much see person talking about someone English.
Sergio104:

My niggrr smiley

Why do I always find it hard reading your sentences cheesy.
I am sure you are the same person that owns the account....."johnmaritus"....no difference at all.

Abeg which section did you jump back then.
Nursery or primary institution??....... ain't gonna be a bad idea if we reshuffle everything

Na igbo matter go kill you angry angry.

Rubbish!!!
Outta here!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Bastardlyrich: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
You open the thread at midnight so you zone B's can masturbat.
Just wait first when the time comes we will know if ss and se won't vote for an igbo,Benin,ijaw etc tribe .
Asari is a sabo and has lost respect in ijaw land.
Ameachi,atiku or obi these are ss/se choice.
So someone from SS will leave his brother from se and vote Yoruba.
We are almost there make una no worry.
Finally I'm proudly ijaw.
Who next for theivenubu to bribe.
Ameachi is not paying one naira and Nigerians love him.
We must chop theivenubu money.must

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Coldsperm: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Esama:
Look at this big for nothing Buffon. Who cares if you vote Igbo or not. Someone who is not responsible and relevant in his family now suddenly have an opinion because it concerns the Almighty Igbos. Go feed yourself first.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Sergio104(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Esama:
Lol it's very obvious that you a dunce but nothing much see person talking about someone English.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by foryourmindlol: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Esama:
Begin who? You that can't construct good sentence for non Nigerian to understand, commenting on national forum.
What is "begin"? Malaria doctor killed by mosquito. LMAO.

So you even know that sentence is important and you traveled all the way to Niger Republic and elected a daft Fulani cow as president while betraying a learned PhD-having fellow Southerner because of your jihad religion? Now "good sentence" is important to you?

Deluded yeluba moozlem yoonity begging skull miner with comprehension issues. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Have Started Attacking Ijaw People by Wazobia2216: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
helinues:

Is this thread about North or South East?

What's wrong with some of you people with this whataboutism?
Precisely my point, are you not selfless

Why are you not condemning the evil in the north undecided

Well shall no right thinking person go believe these propagandas!

Or is it not the same SE that we know before the emergence of Mr terrorist and natural disaster (Buhari)!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3)

Agbadoism And Cassavism / Who Ended Slavery In Nigeria, Who Brought Education To Nigeria / SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.