Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow (45508 Views)

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by schoolboymatt(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2022
empower the youths to push wheel barrow

and you want to run for president, we are watching.
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Burgerlomo: 9:55am On Apr 08, 2022
Blakpot:
Una stand dey take pictures for Wheel Barrow empowerment.
Lord have mercy!
These politicians are shameless.
It's unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Emola12(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Yahaya Bello learned this from one IGBO Governor. The Governor of Enugu is used to doing this. He always share Wheel Barrows on hired purchase, to Enugu State Youths. grin grin
the wheelbarrow self nah tokunbo e go last like tomorrow no dey

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by DimIsaac10(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Baba come catch cruise
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by mrtheo33: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Yahaya Bello learned this from one IGBO Governor. The Governor of Enugu is used to doing this. He always share Wheel Barrows on hired purchase, to Enugu State Youths. grin grin

What brought igbo into this matter. You will jump out from bus one day and kill yourself because of your hate for Igbos.

IGBO AMAKA.

HATERS HELP YOURSELVES WITH TRANSFORMER OR HIGH TENSION

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Paulianfa(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2022
How much is the allocation of that state? How can a govt official did this....
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by BadNews: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by desiredmee(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2022
Las Las na wheel barrow all of us go get if Bello become presido.......NONSENSE
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by seyz91(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2022
Useless and shameless old fools calling themselves leaders are not even ashamed to be taking pictures with wheelbarrow undecided
kaydee007:
A photo which is circulating on social media shows a Kogi man being given a wheelbarrow as part of the state government’s youth empowerment programme.

The beneficiary who resides in Olamaboro, Kogi state wore a T-shirt that says “I Pity The Fool” while receiving the wheelbarrow from the Local Government Chairman.According to SaharaReporters, it is part of Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello’s Youth Empowerment Program which was introduced in 2021.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1511615315276439557?t=QkSkzprdDE-JwgbvWwrYNg&s=19
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by seyz91(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2022
I tell you
iLoveYouToo:
It’s more pathetic that 3-4 grown men are holding the barrow.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by bilangha(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2022
iron!The eye that seeth eyes see's not it self......
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by stamapro(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2022
Social stratification. So are good to push wheelbarrow's while others so do the supply. Progress you will say.
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by suffering: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Nairalanders really no go school and aren’t properly educated. Anyone who watched movies in the 90s will understand the t-shirt. Sha, many of you were born in the 90s so I can’t blame you for not knowing.
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by respect80(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2022
Hawkler:

You needed to see how helicopter was shooting spodiacally doing election killing innocent citizens. Just to ring election, I meant the real Rambo last blood in Kogi state.

Although Dekina youths messed up big time but it seems it wouldn't have mattered even if they didn't because the whole electoral process was influenced to favour APC and Yahaya Bello.
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by GardenOfGod(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2022
meritadavize1:
The igalas are certified haters, OP get ur fact right, the program was to empower farmers, it's was distributed along fertilizer and others farm stuff... But una hatred for governr bello won't make una go details about it....
Perhaps if we had seen other items you mentioned, we would not say what said.

As far as the picture is concerned, all what Nairalanders are saying is the true nature of how the matter koko!
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2022
HomeofSolution:
Vote Jagaban for real life Empowerment and stop pitying the fool rather help him

If they ask this one how old tinubu's first daughter is now he will switch to another topic or shut up as they don't like being disgraced with the corruption of their zombie lords
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by IbileIfe: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
You keep seeing new thing everyday in this world.

When you feel you have seen it all, another stupidity pops up.

Look at the way they presented the wheelbarrow to him as if they where handing him the key fob to a Lotus Evija.
grin
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
You keep seeing new thing everyday in this world.

When you feel you have seen it all, another stupidity pops up.

Look at the way they presented the wheelbarrow to him as if they where handing him the key fob to a Lotus Evija.
grin grin grin grin grin They just made him a permanent poor man, he will carry on pushing wheelbarrow for the rest of his poor life.
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2022
They just made him a permanent poor man, grin grin grin him and his generations will carry on pushing wheelbarrow for the rest 9f their entire lives. And he looks happy about it.
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by MadamOk(f): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin that's deep enough
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by midoo(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2022
meritadavize1:
The igalas are certified haters, OP get ur fact right, the program was to empower farmers, it's was distributed along fertilizer and others farm stuff... But una hatred for governr bello won't make una go details about it....
Where is the fertilizer?
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by OZ511: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2022
meritadavize1:
Shut up ur teeth mugu
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by almarthins(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2022
kaydee007:
A photo which is circulating on social media shows a Kogi man being given a wheelbarrow as part of the state government’s youth empowerment programme.

The beneficiary who resides in Olamaboro, Kogi state wore a T-shirt that says “I Pity The Fool” while receiving the wheelbarrow from the Local Government Chairman.According to SaharaReporters, it is part of Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello’s Youth Empowerment Program which was introduced in 2021.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1511615315276439557?t=QkSkzprdDE-JwgbvWwrYNg&s=19

Hahaha... Our leaders sha! So wheel barrow na empowerment again
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by lamalang(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2022
I believe they read in in there mind while giving him the wheelbarrow
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Gamesmart: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2022
lamalang:
I believe they read in in there mind while giving him the wheelbarrow

This is an example of empowered yoots like Ebubu.
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by SKINDOGGY: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:
See as my stupid governor tie wheel barrow with ribbons � chai naija politician dy wicked

1 Like

Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2022
I see a lot of fools holding on to that "empowerment" wheelbarrow and like all fools, pleased with the minimal returns it offers.
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2022
What will he use wheelbarrow for?
These people are really funny.
Giving someone wheelbarrow as empowerment.
Nigerians dey suffer.
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by membranus: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2022
HomeofSolution:
Vote Jagaban for real life Empowerment and stop pitying the fool rather help him

To hell with Jagaban, the serial robber and heistman extraordinaire.
Re: Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow by Kwara1stson: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2022
Dankovich1:
According to SaharaReporters, it is part of Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello’s Youth Empowerment Program which was introduced in 2021

Na this same person talk say he go make thousands millionaires if he becomes president.
"I pity the FOOL indeed" grin
20million Nigerians to become millionaires.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today / Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.