Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

The No Stress IELTS Program That Got Me To Smash A Total Band Score Of 8.0 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The No Stress IELTS Program That Got Me To Smash A Total Band Score Of 8.0 (288 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction / My 2 Weeks IELTS Journey And Tips To Help You Achieve A 8+ Band Score / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The No Stress IELTS Program That Got Me To Smash A Total Band Score Of 8.0 by KINGSLEYDEJO(m): 1:08am On Apr 08, 2022
heyyy,
Am Kingsley
i gat good news for youu
been trying to pass my IELTS Exam {International English Language Testing System.] because it is a requirement to move to Canada through the Permanent Residency program, a high IELTS score increases the points they need to qualify and also want to attend a university abroad, IELTS is part of the admission criteria.

And something I've noticed in my 4 years of taking IELTS exams how afraid people are just before they sit for the exams.
Especially when you consider it costs ₦83,000 and if you fail it by not hitting your required score, you'd have to write it again.
hmmmm.

i wrote the exam for 4 years until i was introduced to a course That i only get to practice for less than one hour daily.
And got to smash a total band score of 7.5 and 8.

you should check it out

HIT THE LINK IF U ARE INTRESTED IN THE COURSE
https:///v69sdr

Re: The No Stress IELTS Program That Got Me To Smash A Total Band Score Of 8.0 by EcheeKings: 7:22am On Apr 10, 2022
That link is not working.
Please I will like to get more information from this. Either my email or WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Government Kicks Off N-skills Entrepreneurship Training Program In B / What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days / Hire Project Writer/uk Assignment/research Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.