Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What's Is Your Number Reason Why You Don't Want To Build A Startup? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's Is Your Number Reason Why You Don't Want To Build A Startup? (348 Views)

Is It Wise To Build A Startup As A Developer In Nigeria? / Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript / Q & A...challenges I Am Facing As A Startup Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Is Your Number Reason Why You Don't Want To Build A Startup? by Melanin07(m): 4:26am On Apr 08, 2022
The number of tech companies in Nigeria isn't that much but we Have millions of people who have greater ideas for tech startups.

So what's are some of your reasons why you don't want to build a startup or is stopping you from building a startup?

Is Capital always an obstacle?

For software projects, I think technology has made it very cheap to start a tech startup without huge capital!

1 Like

Re: What's Is Your Number Reason Why You Don't Want To Build A Startup? by TheOgaBoss: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2022
Melanin07:
The number of tech companies in Nigeria isn't that much but we Have millions of people who have greater ideas for tech startups.

So what's are some of your reasons why you don't want to build a startup or is stopping you from building a startup?

Is Capital always an obstacle?

For software projects, I think technology has made it very cheap to start a tech startup without huge capital!
we don't have a lot of angel investors and investors who will backup startup businesses, it takes funds to establish a startup.
Re: What's Is Your Number Reason Why You Don't Want To Build A Startup? by digitite: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2022
I have a Startup. It is called Radial Digital Solutions. I don't need huge capital, just some funds to jump start it. We develop Data Analysis software's/applications/websites for different industries/sectors.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Coding / Programming Instructors Needed In Ajah, Lagos / Building My TODO Terminal App Using Bash / How Do You Handle Burnout During Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.