Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home (9159 Views)

Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) / I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / Ramadan Preaching Session Organised By ISWAP Faction Of Boko Haram In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
DrGoodman:

We are trying to leave the union called NIGERIA and stay alone as an Igbo nation but the fulani will always stick on like leeches and cause terror everywhere.

No one wants Igbo in Nigeria. They criminals and drug pedddlers. Do things the right way if you want you own country. Tell your National assembly members to move a motion for Rebublic of Biafra at the national assembly.

1 Like

Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by Emilokoiyawon: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
I remember years ago when Kanu started his madness on radio Biafra I was one of the lone voices cautioning Igbos not to follow the mad man. I called on prominent Igbos to stand up to Kanu's vitriol and hate-speech against non-Igbo Nigerians. They all kept quiet including people like Soludo. It seem that as long as Kanu's hate speech was directed towards non-Igbos they were totally okay with him. Igbos failed to realized the simple logic that your rabid dog who bites your neighbor (whom you do not like that much) will one day bite your own children when your neighbor is not available. Now, IPOB the rabid dog has brought its curse into the home of its owners and we see Igbos crying everyday wondering why the dog is acting rabid. You made your bed and you MUST lay in it. Igbos are reaping what they sowed. They are reaping it wotowoto.

Note: If you quote me with low IQ or emotional nonsense, I will ignore you.

3 Likes

Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by sonsuner: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
ok

Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
You nailed it.
The senslessness of shouting Biafra upandan when we already live on our ancestral land and have governors from our land governing us. So nothing is stopping us building our Biafra Utopia within Nigeria.
Kingsley1000:
Leave Fulani alone, they're not your
problem, Fulani is not the reason why Ikpeazu cannot do road in ABA,
Fulani is not the reason why Ugwuanyi is messing up Enugu, Fulani is
not the reason why Obiano misused Anambra funds. Fulani is not
even the reason why our people are now killing themselves. Stop
blaming Fulani, come out and elect credible leaders and representative
and see how things will change. Leave Fulani alone . Only a failed man
look for someone to blame over his failure

3 Likes

Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by einsteine(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Oh breaking news. Fans accuse strikers of trying to score goals

1 Like

Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by od501: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/apga-accuses-ipob-faction-of-derailing-moves-to-end-sit-at-home/%3famp

FG has finally bought this Ekpa guy over. They are now flunting him. And the idiot seem to be happy about it.
Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by od501: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingsley1000:
Leave Fulani alone, they're not your
problem, Fulani is not the reason why Ikpeazu cannot do road in ABA,
Fulani is not the reason why Ugwuanyi is messing up Enugu, Fulani is
not the reason why Obiano misused Anambra funds. Fulani is not
even the reason why our people are now killing themselves. Stop
blaming Fulani, come out and elect credible leaders and representative
and see how things will change. Leave Fulani alone . Only a failed man
look for someone to blame over his failure

Don't be silly, Fulani is responsible for all the killing in the SE, and when they couldn't penetrate it using their foot soldiers, they are not using the military, DSS, and other hired thugs.

FG is spending milluins of dollars
to penetrate IPOB, and ir looks like they have succeeded in doing that but 2%.

So... don't think that the blood-sucking Fulani have been vindicated because some paid idiots are busy destroying lives and property.
Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by LZAA: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
At least this explains the constant attacks ipob got on twitter today by paid minions
But soludo himself is not wise
If he was he would have focused on governance first
Biafra is not a flash in the pan thing
It's deeply ingrained in all igbos minus the efulefus
Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by Nairalandhotboy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
stanluiz:
Says by a tout and a miscreant who does not know how economy works neither does he have any business empire or structure.

The abroad based ipob scammers will continue to manipulate and decieve the likes of you because of how illiterates and gullible you guys are.
bros. I no follow u drag anything. If you can switch this abusive mouth of yours to your govt, it will be better.
I don't judge people I don't know easily.. If I don't have a business, sey e concern ya mama?
Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by Nairalandhotboy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Opor
Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by Miracle2022: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Fulani and DSS brought terrorism to the southeast.

A few days after Buhari commenced as the president in 2015, he relocated some Boko Haram prisoners to the southeast, in an attempt to start associating terrorism with the south east. I know you people want us to forget this first salvo.

To make matters worse, Buhari and Fulani-controlled security forces starting firing live bullets at peaceful IPOB protesters, who were carrying placards upandan the SE and some areas of the SS.

The straw that broke the camel's back being the massacre of Ndoki youths in Obigbo, carried out by Fulani-controlled security forces, with the green light supplied by Wike.

We cannot forget the rampaging Fulani herdsmen that have been killing eastern farmers sporadically.

Now we are also aware of the DSS-UGM which is clearly a Fulani outfit that has been adding to the insecurity in the south east.

So both Buhari and Fulanis are not vindicated
you speak like a foooool I don't know why?

2 Likes

Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by donbenie(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
UnabashedIPOB,come and carry your blothers..
Fleedom Fighters cheesy

Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by gariepinus: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Jm7UZQtVU.

Watch this..%85 of common criminals that hv been killing, kidnapping and destroying properties of Anambra people are from a particular state in south east..while %15 came from another state in south east.. Many of there were captured.. Seriously it is unbelievable.. This criminals hide under Biafra agitators to commit all this atrocities..while they are not genuine freedom fighters.. Soludo should act now to flush them out of Anambra bush and territories
Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by UnabashedIPOB: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Donbenie, You can educate a fool, but you cannot make him think! :
Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by McBishop2020: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Let it not be a thing of regret to APGA and Anambra that Soludo is the governor of the state. I am a great fan of Soludo and APGA, but I'm disappointed in his initial focus as the state governor. I didn't campaign and vote for him to start his first year in office fighting unnecessarily and creating distraction for his Administration.

Ending Monday sit-at-home is not the most pressing problem of the state. He has not formed a formidable security structure/system and he wants to fight insecurity; the agberos that he ordered to stop their activities have not adhered to his command yet, and he wants to include the UGM.

If the cause of the every Monday sit-at-home is an ideology, does he think that he will win it through media and orders?
He has just created a loophole for his opponents to gain access and destabilize his administration in the name of insecurity.

I hope he makes it eight years in office.

1 Like

Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by Leomalli47: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Frigga13:

Ezi

Agbero

No be online mouth Na doings .. who you be ? Who goes you .. one on one Na otu nkwo
Wetin be your surname .. wetin be your doing Na otu ..
anakogheri

Nwanne makachi Mpiatuo gi ..

No be tukur .. I hotago. Nwuhari gba gi.. no be say men parkisir otizie ga onweru.. nwanne ownero!

On a good day you no reach .. even from your comment I Maluo Ifa arulu..

You’re a bloody noise maker .. and Na online

If I catch you you for east .. upper iweka igboosie ife irieri

Anu

Bloody Jew

Come online the cap foolishly

Na here you power end

Soludo Dey arrange matters

Obi ga ki .. tinye Alu

No come online Dey vomit foolishly

And yes power returns North

Biaa onye eriwa r’anya ne onuu m echie
I doubt if u na nwa-afor Igbo sef, u na disgrace to ur papa Nd the entire Igbo race, imagine idiot they form nwa otu. Nwanne ka m gwa gi i rijii u o afor nkita na gboo uja a naghi a taa aru bu afa gii.
See ur stinking salivating mouth u carry they talk power returns to the north, well ife ka I e maröö.
Instead igbos go unite fight for this just course called BIAFRA dem dey jonze especially the so called acclaim leaders. See soludo I Dey even count on sef come follow people like you dey jonze. ANYWAYS UNA DEY UNDER THE SAME UMBRELLA CALLEDJONZING MEN
Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by Cantonese: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
DOS now working with soludo.. Lol.. The spirit of Biafra is with simon ekpa who knows KANU will b proud of him. A day sit at home won't kill anybody, someone is paying the price to freedom, Respect that!!!
Make FG give them Biafra abeg..

“A day sit-at-home won’t kill anybody”? Surely you neither live nor work in the SE. I am of the firm belief that you are not in any way conversant with events in the SE, otherwise you would not have said those words.
Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by Nairalandhotboy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cantonese:

“A day sit-at-home won’t kill anybody”? Surely you neither live nor work in the SE. I am of the firm belief that you are not in any way conversant with events in the SE, otherwise you would not have said those words.

Oga forget all this media shiiit.. Lots of noise.. Many reports.. The south east isn't really what u hear online. Na govt dey make things worst for people there.
Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by DeeMain(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
DOS now working with soludo.. Lol.. The spirit of Biafra is with simon ekpa who knows KANU will b proud of him. A day sit at home won't kill anybody, someone is paying the price to freedom, Respect that!!!
Make FG give them Biafra abeg..

Mpama, for which freedom? Any freedom for Biafra acquired by MNK and his co-devils and co-killers will be like Taliban's freedom in Afghanistan or Boko Haram's freedom in the North or Hitler's freedom in the then Germany. It will be a nightmarish bondage. Except you are too brainwashed to know it.

Tueh! God forbid!

1 Like

Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by esnbrutality: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
You noise makers, Just dey Jonze Yoruba afonja zombies...MEN aren't moved by your useless rants...

Make i tell you something...

EYES WEY DEY CRY STILL DEY SEE..

PERIOD.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Frigga13:

Ezi

Agbero

No be online mouth Na doings .. who you be ? Who goes you .. one on one Na otu nkwo
Wetin be your surname .. wetin be your doing Na otu ..
anakogheri

Nwanne makachi Mpiatuo gi ..

No be tukur .. I hotago. Nwuhari gba gi.. no be say men parkisir otizie ga onweru.. nwanne ownero!

On a good day you no reach .. even from your comment I Maluo Ifa arulu..

You’re a bloody noise maker .. and Na online

If I catch you you for east .. upper iweka igboosie ife irieri

Anu

Bloody Jew

Come online the cap foolishly

Na here you power end

Soludo Dey arrange matters

Obi ga ki .. tinye Alu

No come online Dey vomit foolishly

And yes power returns North

Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by odysey: 3:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Fulani and DSS have been vindicated once again
how does this vindicate them?
Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by adadike(f): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Frigga13:

Oga mmpagi aboki..

Ezi ofia

Kill all of them .. Una wan control igbos

Anambara ga agbanye ru vim very soon

Ezi Una dey divide igbos Dey kill Ndi Igbo Dey scatter igboland Na agoheri

By June this movement go scatter and any body anyi jidoru .. we go burn live Zz

No be only esn and ekpa sabi shoot gun

Otu nkwo don Dey shoot before any Igbo state

Since Una want make we kill our selves e go be like that

Mpama

E rue obodo unu .. e kpo Ndi umu Nna gi meeting

Kpo fa aboki Na ezi

we must and will never allow Anambra to fall. Time to bring back Bakassi boys, time to create SAS ( security for Anambra state) say no to killings and destruction of Anambra state. Let them go and destroy Ebonyi and umuahia. Anambra people Arise. We are not cowards and will never be. We are ready to fight, I am ready to fight

1 Like

Re: APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home by YourBestWriter: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
einsteine:
Oh breaking news. Fans accuse strikers of trying to score goals

My guy how far? Did you later got the job at mondelez?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn / Three Dead, Four Injured In Plateau / Yoruba Oba Bows While Shaking Buhari, Is This Right For A King?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.