Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) (54224 Views)

Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity / Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
They have time; seems like it's not what it is!
Na why I avoid any arguments about this Ukraine/Russia incidents, media go do their own, experts and online critics go yarn their own too.
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by riczy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
My problem now is where will b knacking be?
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by charlesdinho7(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
if na nigerian female soldier, she go frustrate the man life for battle ground. good luck to them
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Uchedizzy(f): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Try this in Nigerian Military and end up in jail.
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by DJInfluence: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
If na Nigeria army, dem for arrest only the woman for this act.

My respect to ask the Ukrainians. See country wey their army get mind protecting what they can against almighty Russia.
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by 1F30M4(f): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Damn they sure look good together but omooo dem get mind oo.
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
imran90:
God bless the union... Their first child will be name Fijabi/Enitan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by MDK777: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
In My Country They Will Detain The Two Of Them For Display Of Public Affection
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by bablon20(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
They are doing all this to spite putin abs his followers.
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
God1000:
this is amazing in the midst of everything happening
One of them (most like the man) knows that the chance of him dying soon is very high. So, why not just get it (marrying her) over with while he still has life. grin
Could be the motivation thy both used.
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
And she's beautiful.
I like her facial features. kiss dayumn
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by countryman13: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
imran90:
Or JAGUNLABI

1 Like

Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by kendocom: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Reno omokri will soon write to Nigerian army on this matter
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by imran90(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
I’m very sorry if don’t understand Yoruba wink
Ezehillary:
meaning
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by chimesky: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
All is fair in Love and War
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Bros1: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
imran90:
Or Jogunomi

1 Like

Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Please stop mentioning anything Nigeria in better country matters
.naija no be country
yanabasee:
If na Nigerian Army or defense, na the oga of the troop go the knack the babe.... If any soja show Interest, him go set am up give Russia make them kill am...
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Regie2bless: 12:28am On Apr 09, 2022
God1000:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ph.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/ukrainian-soldiers-get-married-on-frontline-as-russia-withdraws-from-kyiv-090208973.html
Nigeria army should learn, our own na only proposed she proposed to her nysc husband dem almost kill her
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Shancca: 2:52am On Apr 09, 2022
God1000:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ph.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/ukrainian-soldiers-get-married-on-frontline-as-russia-withdraws-from-kyiv-090208973.html

They are making legends. If they get to survive the war and later have children, perhaps, stories about their nuptials to their children later on will send some cold shivers, while providing bravery succour to the parents in their old ages.
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Paperboi108: 6:39am On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by brainycaleb(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Abeg I no understand, Shebi na left hand dem suppose wear their ring? Why right? ���
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by winner37(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2022
This is the biggest crime in Nigeria......
I remember when NYSC member proposed to his soldier girlfriend who didn't heard how the lady was treated ....
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by God1000(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Uchedizzy:
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy
abi, I hope both of them are still alive sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Blocks TVs Looted By South Africans, Making Them Useless (PIX) / Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? / Donald Trump Lasted Two Minutes In Bed - Stormy Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.