Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) (54219 Views)

Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity / Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
You sure say Dem dey fight war true true
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Wow, lovely.
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by dododawa1: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Some family are crying and dying, and this two IDOT have time for marriage, human being reason is FAR.
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by BigYash: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
RedMac:
See juju o...

It's easier to understand how Water got into coconut than for anyone to understand the lifestyle of the whites

Except if this story is not true
Their life style simple.. Nobody dey into competition with anybody.. Nothing like na my own tough pass..

2 Likes

Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by kenearth50(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Is having brown beards a trait of an Ukrainian?
I've watched most of their movies and majority of their men have brown beards
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Kaymansion(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Congratulations! If it is Nigeria they would've locked them up and set panel of enquiry about there misconduct at the war front by now
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by zedegit: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
God1000:
They get mind sha

Nigeria would have asked for their summary dismissal for outward show of affection and one other offence.
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by gaspology(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
When you have comedian as president, every soldier must be an actor or actress...the show goes on grin
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Dmacqh(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Congratulations to them . That’s steady Putt-in in war front .
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by JaneYave(f): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Iyaebe, we do not need to go to a war front to do this.

You grab?
Trust my girl, she go give you correct answer.
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by tit(f): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Biden won't like this
If na man marry man. Him for fly come do the wedding for them
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by redcliff: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
RedMac:
See juju o...

It's easier to understand how Water got into coconut than for anyone to understand the lifestyle of the whites

Mumu reasoning. What time better to marry if not now? Abi na when them die or when one of them die you wan make them marry?

2 Likes

Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
My attitude towards life in general and one reason I like about soldier (not Nigerian soldier o undecided)

A shell can even wipe the two off he next second...but so what'??sh1t still happens anyway.I don't cross my bridge until I GET THERE..live for today,live for the moment...the day trouble is sufficient for the day[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font cool beautiful lady

Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Paulianfa(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
The woman is beautiful sha....
Let's wait for the outcome of disciplinary action from the president
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Lovelink1991(f): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
If it is Nigeria now they will dismiss them or arrest and take them to court marshal.
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
yanabasee:
If na Nigerian Army or defense, na the oga of the troop go the knack the babe.... If any soja show Interest, him go set am up give Russia make them kill am...
> grin
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Joseph08(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
How dem go use do honeymoon bayi...

Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Iyaebe, we do not need to go to a war front to do this.

You grab?
This Saturday (tomorrow) or forget about it lol
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Bbbw: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Really
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Ezehillary(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
imran90:
God bless the union... Their first child will be name Fijabi/Enitan grin grin
meaning
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by hardbody: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
War Is the province of men.....

The silent of the battlefield heralds the widow's mite.....

I hope you know you said absolutely nothing. Crap
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Slimsly100(f): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
God1000:
They get mind sha

Nor be small o
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by farem: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
hardbody:

I hope you know you said absolutely nothing. Crap

Because your head is empty that's why you can't comprehend..
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Doing the right thing at the wrong time.
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Enny2013(f): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Old man...
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Nosayer: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
superCleanworks:
nice. when your wedding pics is courtesy of REUTERS. thats bad ass.

people are doing what they want to do even in war. what is your excuse?

Imagine....and Reuters won't even collect money from them o..... grin grin grin
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Nosayer: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nuttella:
Doing the right thing at the wrong time.

You're the one thinking so.....even Hitler married a few days to when he knew he would be dying during the climax of WWII

2 Likes

Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by Nosayer: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
farem:

In Nigeria, they will be court martialled

A country of the hypocrites, for the hypocrites and to the hypocrites you mean?
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by naikeboy(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
This one choke me ooo..... People get mind ooo
Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
RedMac:
See juju o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Blocks TVs Looted By South Africans, Making Them Useless (PIX) / Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? / Jacob Zuma Released After 15 Months Prison Term Ends (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.