Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously (13441 Views)

God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos / Villagers In Sapele Caught A Manatee & Shared Its Meat After Killing It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by Islie: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2022
The state government says there is the possibility that the cows ingested poisonous substances while grazing.
Residents of Kogi State were on Thursday advised to shun cow meat for at least one week as 20 cows died mysteriously in Lokoja.

The state government says there is the possibility that the cows ingested poisonous substances while grazing.

The Director of Veterinary Services, Kogi Ministry of Agriculture, Salau Tarawa, gave the advice at a news conference.

He said beef from some of the cows were already in Lokoja markets, but had been recalled.

He said some of the cows had already been taken to markets in Osara in Adavi Local Government Area; to Ajaokuta, to Obajana, to Kotonkarfe and to Kakanda for sale to members of the public.

He said the ministry was collaborating with security agencies to bring the herders to question.

Speaking on the development, the Head, Agro Rangers Unit, Kogi State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Bayode Emmanuel, said the cows were discovered in Lokoja.

“The cows emerged from the back of the state’s secretariat complex where they had gone to graze. All of a sudden, they started behaving funny, slumped and died within minutes.

“Upon interrogation, the herder said he was coming out with the cows after grazing when the incident happened,’’ he said.

Mr Emmanuel assured that the NSCDC would investigate the development thoroughly to ascertain where the dead cows had grazed and also to prevent possible sale and consumption of the infected beef.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/agriculture/agric-news/522574-kogi-advises-residents-to-shun-cow-meat-after-20-die-mysteriously.html

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by Truthisunique2: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Fulanis diseased sperms don dey kill cows

Emuforlife1:
They probably consumed herbicide laden grasses during grazing. Normal, normal, sense dey hard OKORO get. smh
maybe if you had sense you will know they can't consume herbicide grasses if their husbands stop open grazing which is an excuse for strafing cows in bush

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by DrGoodman: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Maybe it's meat from cows that has suffered bestiality. by herdsmen

The rate fulani people have sex with cows is very disgusting.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by falcon01: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
haba naw grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by vb0mb(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2022
How na.

20 of the number citizens died. Please investigate.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by Badonasty(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2022
Wahala
Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by dynicks(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2022
After having watched that video of a herdsman lashing a cow, to chop cow meat again come dey irritate me...!!

12 Likes

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by slawormiir: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Damnnn niggar

One week without suya

That one hard o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by Karrima: 7:21am On Apr 08, 2022
These people and wickedness!!! You seize their lands, destroy their farms, rape and maim their wives, and you still want to sell poisoned meat to them!

Can anything good come out of these people?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by money121(m): 7:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by Emuforlife1: 7:21am On Apr 08, 2022
DrGoodman:
Maybe it's meat from cows that has suffered bestiality.
Truthisunique2:
They probably consumed herbicide laden grasses during grazing. Normal, normal, sense dey hard OKORO get. smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 08, 2022
grin I don't comment on cow matters.

Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of any Car models
Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by EdiskyHarry: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2022
Let us wait for the response from the terrorist group. "myetti allah"

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2022
Hateful comments on this thread will fly from everywhere
Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by ssogundele(m): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2022
All na wash! Recalled what? In this buhari time? If I hear. Meat wey done settled for people stomach. May God Almighty continue to protect we masses that have no extra money for any other thing apart from food and basic sustenance. Country hard o even for big men too o.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by jrusky(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Honestly I don't know why the entire country could not stop eating that demonic fulani animal called cow.

I had stopped eating it since 2019 since cow became No 1 citizen of Nigeria and the Fulani that rear them don't eat them so why should I eat it if the reader forbidden its meat?

If 100k cow dies I give no shit infact if entire cow in Fulani custody wipe out I don't give Bleep they can rot in hell with their cows.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by Truthisunique2: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2022
Emuforlife1:
maybe if you had sense you will know they can't consume herbicide grasses if their husbands stop open grazing which is an excuse for staffing cows in bush

8 Likes

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by Sultty(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2022
buhari is a terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by dogooder: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2022
Is Yahaya Bello not working against the interest of his masters?
Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by Enemyofpeace: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Na now mosquito pepper soup go sell well well

Sex is the only thing our parents didn't teach us, but look at us today we are all professionals

1 Like

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by InoGetJoy: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2022
I think the cows ate grasses treated with herbicides. What prevented the livestock officials of that state from doing an autopsy of the contents of the cows stomachs after their death? I mean, in big abattoirs here in Imo State I've seen them taking samples from stomach contents of butchered cattle

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by candidbabe(f): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2022
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2022
I don't eat cow meat.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by naijapikin2(m): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2022
If miyetti allah reacts, we too will react with miyetti jehovah

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by Gkemz: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2022
Fulani herder's semen is killing them

1 Like

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by Wazobia2216: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2022
What do you expect from cows they(Fulani) sleep with

No wonder disease full everywhere

I salute the Kogi State governor

If to say na SE talk am now, Buhari, myetti allah president, asari dokubo, DSS (daura secret service) Fulani herdsmen in Nigerian military uniform go don dey foam for mouth, dey mess up everywhere!

Kudos for putting your people's lives first, you no be like those useless southeast governors that are too docile, afraid but only courageous when their political office is threatened

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by MathewOG(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2022
KOGI AND KWARA STATES SHOULD BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL. Terrorists ,move from Bornu and Yoba States, now in Kaduna State, the next states might likely be Kwara and Kogi States from where they would enter Yorubaland.
Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by Whothecapfits: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2022
Yaya can't go against his Fulani gods
Re: Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously by AntiChristian: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2022
COULD IT BE PESTICIDE/FERTILIZER/DELIBERATE POISONING?

ALLAH KNOWS BEST!

MAY ALLAH HEAL THE WORLD!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajino Moto: Unbelievably Still In The Market! / How To Set Up A Restaurant / Bournvita Or Milo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.