Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,381 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Yoruba Herbs That Cures Typhoid Fever In 3 Days (see How To Prepare It) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yoruba Herbs That Cures Typhoid Fever In 3 Days (see How To Prepare It) (1179 Views)

This Yoruba Herbs Cures My Typhoid Fever In 3 Days.. Here Is How To Prepare It / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Herbs That Cures Typhoid Fever In 3 Days (see How To Prepare It) by Lastborn081789(m): 7:24am On Apr 08, 2022
Typhoid is one of the commonest illness today. Usually caused by contaminated food and water.

You may need herb to combat typhoid because it takes time to respond to some antibiotics. Beside, herb will flush typhoid completely in your body system.

This youruba herb that I want to tell you is "Agbo typhoid to Daju" some people call it "Agbo Iba, or Agbo Iba JEDOJEDO".
Whichever one, what I know is that it is very effective in treating both typhoid and malaria.

To prepare this herb, you'll need:

• Lemongrass
• Pap Water
• Scent Leaves and Lime...

After getting all these ingredients, then, head over here to see how to prepare it and dosage:: https://www.informant4u.com/2022/03/agbo-typhoid-to-daju-yoruba-herbs-for-typhoid.html

(1) (Reply)

I Stoped Breastfeeding Since 4month, But Milk Still Coming Out. / Std/hepititis C / Help Me O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.