Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID (12273 Views)

Kashim Shettima Shares Photo Of His Undergraduate Days In UNIMAID (1989) / Solar Hybrid Mini-Grid: REA Electrifies Ogun State Community After 200 Years / Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID by greatiyk4u(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Only Buhari can do this
Re: FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID by dexmond: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2022
This is one of the reasons why Ndigbo need the Presidency thing badly.

You can see that since this government came in, most of the projects has been to his region.
Re: FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID by Skillsnigeria: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2022
Ok
Re: FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID by Oddfinder: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Badb0y4lyf:
And all 5 went to northern Dullards.
It was donated by a private individual from bornu state..let other southern billionaires donate to their respective states too..one certsin old man is clowning around donating 50billion to nothern states
Re: FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID by techWriter3: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2022
So we should now began commemorates abu
Re: FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID by Nosayer: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2022
SugarGirl44:

The northerners don't hide the fact that they no send us.
Na mumu southerners go dey form civil with them, especially Yoruba people.
Still can't point to what obj did for his people.

You see why his own people don't like him?
Re: FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID by MegalitePower22: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2022
We buy dead/condemned inverter batteries

Re: FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID by Ropostic120(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fapemz:
Solar is the present and the future, i recommend you give solar a try if you face power shortage as the sun and solar radiation is ever constant. I have been living offgrid with my small solar setup since 2018 and i remained an ambassador of alternative energy. I sell portable lithium inverter battery suitable for house light, Tv, laptop, phones etc. It is better to start now than latter. Alternative energy is getting cheaper by the day!

How much please will make the above...?

I wanna do ONE
Re: FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID by truthisgood: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fapemz:
Solar is the present and the future, i recommend you give solar a try if you face power shortage as the sun and solar radiation is ever constant. I have been living offgrid with my small solar setup since 2018 and i remained an ambassador of alternative energy. I sell portable lithium inverter battery suitable for house light, Tv, laptop, phones etc. It is better to start now than latter. Alternative energy is getting cheaper by the day!

Please I'm interested in this type you are using can you add your contact here or email me.Thanks
Re: FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID by Cognitivereason: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
dexmond:
This is one of the reasons why Ndigbo need the Presidency thing badly.

You can see that since this government came in, most of the projects has been to his region.

There are 4 in the south..some built some finished..
AE FUNAI
UNIZIK
FUPRE
UNILAG ..

2 Likes

Re: FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID by Cognitivereason: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Oddfinder:

It was donated by a private individual from bornu state..let other southern billionaires donate to their respective states too..one certsin old man is clowning around donating 50billion to nothern states
It is a full federal government project with financing or loan from the world bank
Re: FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID by pinkygurl(f): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan / 6 Verified Presidency Twitter Handles To Follow For Latest Info / UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.