Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Help Choose A Professional Course - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Choose A Professional Course (223 Views)

Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? / Are You Interested In Professional Course? It's Free / Nairalanders Pls I Need Advice On Which Professional Course To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Choose A Professional Course by Lisaint(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Fellow Nairalander

As we all know the situation of this country,
Been a graduate does not means one is gonna get work easily out there especially when one don’t have someone that’s well connected to the OGAs at the top in Nigeria!

I studied Geography and planning sciences in a public university here in South west Nigeria.

I’m presently observing my N.Y.S.C in a secondary school here in Ikire,Osun state.
I will be having my pop in June 2022!
And we know how cold it is outside for a fresh graduate.

Yesterday,
During our weekly Cds meeting,
An hand bill was shared to us containing some professional courses (attached) below

I just want to seek advice and input from those that has been out there before me;

Has anyone tried this courses before?
Which one will be an added advantage out there for me ?
Which one can I venture into as par the course I studied in tertiary institution level?
For those that have tried it before,
Is the fees always the same way it was announced in the handbill?

Pardon my typo error
Mods please help me to move this to FP
note:
I had to remove the part that they write their contact so it won’t seems as if I’m giving the some sort of publicity.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Executive Chef And Housekeeper / Male Office Assistant /cleaner / A Professional Technical Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.