Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts (16303 Views)

Your Policies Will Destroy Nigeria If Not Revised – Ahmad Gumi Warns Tinubu / Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy / We Have Rescued Nigeria From Boko Haram – President Buhari Boasts In Abu Dhabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by nesgeeek(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/08/2023-my-policies-will-make-nigerians-vote-apc-again-buhari-boasts/
Buhari don't deceiveir ur self, Nigerians are now wise. They can't vote APC again in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Franklyspeakin: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2022
This one does not know what is going on.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by RexTramadol1: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Crack
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2022
The land don reject una, the people the same, the gods had done d same, the animals especially dogs d same na who you wan make them support una again. The zombies that would have done that are going through formatting and factory resetting process by hunger and depression and ulcers..

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2022
The land don reject una, the people the same, the gods had done d same, the animals especially dogs d same na who you wan make them support una again. The zombies that would have done that are going through formatting and factory resetting process by hunger and depression and ulcers..

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by omoh5064: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2022
[img][/img]

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by jrusky(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Hahahaha oga
you mean your hunger and destiny destroyer policy?

You mean your nepotism policy?

You mean your failed security policy?

You mean your economy failure policy?

You mean your polic that make cow first citizen of Nigeria?

You mean your policy that put Nigeria in total darkness?

You mean your policy that refused to allow total war against bandits?

You mean your policy that cripple Nigeria Education system?

Honestly anyone that vote apc again to power should be stone instantly.

If not because you are a muslim and do not drink I would have say may be you have taken small sapele water this morning sir to wash mouth.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Tooreda: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2022
The guy is a complete bastard

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Bubu the MUMU living in total denial of reality..

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by ufuosman(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2022
E go shock you

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by KaLuCh: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2022
Omo.. Wetin this people dey smoke!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by sleezy106(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2022
Which kind policy be that one ehnn buhari lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Ecos(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2022
Idiot

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Isaaclyddy: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Am feeling vibes on vibes���
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by MrUchenna1(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2022
You can't know what you don't know. You can't know about things you have yet to discover
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by MOJ584(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Oga Buhari,

You are right Sir! You are actually the best thing that has happened to this land of the devil after Gala & Mtn.

We will surely vote your party again!!!
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Ecos(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2022
grin Bros u dey vex like this?
crossbreedwears:
Sir! With due respect, you are mad sir! Policies that have crippled Our Economy. Once again sir, you are mad

I am into handmade footwears. Check my signature

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by SocialJustice: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Deranged idiot.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Ecos(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2022
grin Vawulence
Tooreda:
The guy is a complete bastard

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Ecos(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2022
From all these comments up there, u go know say Nigerian's no get joy for body at all

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
judondasylva:
God will punish you and your Buhari. The evil you pray for will befall you not Nigeria because its clear that you don't like Nigeria
[/s]
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Lepon02: 9:23am On Apr 08, 2022
Out of his depth and out of touch with reality.

A fu...cking dunce of a leader

Fu..ck of Buhari!
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by visionsen(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2022
Aboki Buhari the worst President of Nigeria .
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Dididrumz(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2022
What policies is this man talking about?
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Lawalemi(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2022
It's not your fault but the zombies amongst us.
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Fourwinds: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
You're right sir, APC will rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ grin hungry wailers will soon come here and quote me, the good policies will never be forgotten You are the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. If you will contest again we'll still vote for you, ur best is not yet done we need u again in 2023 we need APC Nigerians need Buhari to survive and to go forward in life.

Terrorist policies right...you are not ashamed of yourself.respect your family name at least
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by crossbreedwears(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2022
I dey vex na. More than one month nobody don patronise my handmade shoe business and the man dey talk rubbish. Abeg help me with 3k if you get to spare
Ecos:
grin Bros u dey vex like this?
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by prigoz(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2022
God1000:
Says the worst president in the history of Nigeria
And history of mankind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by naija1stnigar(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
You're right sir, APC will rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ grin hungry wailers will soon come here and quote me, the good policies will never be forgotten You are the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. If you will contest again we'll still vote for you, ur best is not yet done we need u again in 2023 we need APC Nigerians need Buhari to survive and to go forward in life.
yea,you shall be victim of his security policies that has made many lives to be lost, walahi don't bother to quote me this is what you wish and it is what you shall receive insha Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened / Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free / Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.