Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro (1348 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) / iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Iphone 12 Pro Max Vs Tecno Phantom X Camera Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by phr0nesis(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2022
Earlier comparison was made here and many people ridiculed the Op for making such comparison as no phone brand can compete with the iPhone. Then I came across another comparison on Facebook, so I decided to check out YouTube, then this saying came to mind "the child that has never visited another farm will say his father's farm is the best". In other words everyone dismissing such comparison does so because they are yet to use the Redmi 12 pro because every comparison I watched on YouTube places it on par or even above the iphone 13 pro max.

What's your take guys

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Tell China to learn how to name their trash First
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by LotaTee: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Tell China to learn how to name their trash First
You people can be very funny. You think China is riddled with inferiority complex ravaged people like Nigerians who would do anything to look and sound more Caucasian. And yeah, xiaomi is definitely not trash. By the way, a large percentage of iPhones are made in China. I hope you've learnt something today?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2022
LotaTee:
You people can be very funny. You think China is riddled with inferiority complex ravaged people like Nigerians who would do anything to look and sound more Caucasian. And yeah, xiaomi is definitely not trash. By the way, a large percentage of iPhones are made in China. I hope you've learnt something today?

Trash is trash

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by duullie88(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2022
Redmi for the win

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by Ebubeslym(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Redmi 12pro goes for £1,150
While
Iphone 13 pro max goes for $980

Iphone beats that Chinese stainless Steel crap miles off.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by tecnolad(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Una don start mumu comparisons again. You must think that the iPhone 13 pro max's chipset is a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by Meister(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2022
It's Xiaomi 12 pro abeg, correct yourself OP

Ebubeslym:
While

Xiaomi 12 pro costs 499k for the 12/256 in Nigeria, how much is the iphone 13 ? You guys just confidently say nonsense

12 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by bashtee09(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2022
Good morning, I know it's wrong doing this but I need help buying food for Ramadan, I have being fasting on empty stomach before band my body can't take it anymore, please anything at all will go a long way
2056748154 Uba
Allah will bless us all
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by phr0nesis(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2022
"Once it's from China, then it's trash". That's the norm here but one thing you should know is that China has advanced way beyond your imaginations. 5 of the top 10 mobile brands are owned by Chinese companies.

As for chipset, the iPhone's chipset no joke at all but it doesn't mean the others are playing with their chipsets.

I didn't drop any link because it might seem like I'm only bringing videos that favors Xiaomi 12 pro, so I left it open for you to check it out yourselves. None of the videos placed the iPhone 13 pro max above Xiaomi 12 pro and these are professionals talking not people who are blinded by fanatism

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by phr0nesis(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2022
Ebubeslym:
While

I don't know where you got your figures from. iPhone 13 pro max is more expensive bro

8 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by ellieperkins92: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by Sacred007: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Trash is trash
u be mumu, when dem dey correct u listen to correction.
I dey available for u o

14 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by porthouse7(f): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
iPhone na useless phone, most users buy it to flaunt wealth... nothing special

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by Flamees(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
porthouse7:
Na true sha
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by Mkelv0106(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
porthouse7:
Yes, most users use it to fluent wealth, but it's not a useless phone, the chipset of iPhone are crazily awesome, d parts, be it d camera or d body hardly faces wear n tear on time, and d resale value is good too, both in Nigeria and abroad. But you see this xaomi 12pro, that phone no be joke o, crazy spec. I no fit compare both phone cause I love dem both.. Na individual differences go determine the one person prefer most

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by phr0nesis(m): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Mkelv0106:

Yes, most users use it to fluent wealth, but it's not a useless phone, the chipset of iPhone are crazily awesome, d parts, be it d camera or d body hardly faces wear n tear on time, and d resale value is good too, both in Nigeria and abroad. But you see this xaomi 12pro, that phone no be joke o, crazy spec. I no fit compare both phone cause I love dem both.. Na individual differences go determine the one person prefer most
You are very correct, the iPhone is a device that other phones are striving to be like. My only issue with it is the OS. With the kind of flexibility android offers, I find it difficult operating the iOS
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by BlaqFaze: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2022
phr0nesis:

You are very correct, the iPhone is a device that other phones are striving to be like. My only issue with it is the OS. With the kind of flexibility android offers, I find it difficult operating the iOS
iOS is a blessing bro...in fact it's the best mobile is imo...it all boils down to what you like.

I don't seem to get this "flexibility" of android undecided because iOS has all you want except you want to root your phone and download rooted apps (which Google hates and opens your phone to security risks) and I can bet you, over 90% of android users won't consider rooting their phones so that reason is not valid

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by BlaqFaze: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Ebubeslym:
While

is this a joke? iPhone 13 pro max retails for at least $1300 maybe you're talking of the base model iPhone 13
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi12 pro by phr0nesis(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
iOS is a blessing bro...in fact it's the best mobile is imo...it all boils down to what you like.

I don't seem to get this "flexibility" of android undecided because iOS has all you want except you want to root your phone and download rooted apps (which Google hates and opens your phone to security risks) and I can bet you, over 90% of android users won't consider rooting their phones so that reason is not valid
I don't and can't use rooted phones. Android devices allows me to do many things I can't try with the iOS, for example, personalization, creating different users on my phone, freedom to install third party apps, better file management, dual SIM support (although this has nothing to do with the OS), etc

(1) (Reply)

What Rubbish, 10 Variants For A Model? / Wi-fi / Security Code Forgoten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.