Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Is The Financial Cost Of A Return Ticket To China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Financial Cost Of A Return Ticket To China (1002 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / How Much Is A Return Ticket To Turkey From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Financial Cost Of A Return Ticket To China by emmykpes(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2011
Please nairalanders ,who can give me info on what it will cost me to travel to china by air, the airlines to take,cost of the hotels there.I want to be there on business and return in two weeks.ONLY SERIOUS MINDS SHOULD REPLY!
Re: What Is The Financial Cost Of A Return Ticket To China by emmykpes(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
any one with usefull info can e mail me :emmsabu@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Toilet At The Port Harcourt Immigration Office / A Short Story About Enugu Sate. (coal City State) / There's No Two Wives Waiting For You In Eritrea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.