Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Black People Who Returned To West Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Black People Who Returned To West Africa (314 Views)

Nigerians Who Returned From Abroad: Any Regret? / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black People Who Returned To West Africa by NigeriaAbroad: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Black people who returned to West Africa share what they wish they knew before moving:

assume you’re going to land in a paradise of palm trees and golden sunsets. 

There’s much more to know and prepare for.Travel Noire spoke with 5 expats living in various parts of West Africa to find out what they found when relocating to West Africa.

Adia Gnacko took the jump to embrace living in West Africa and hasn’t looked back since. Adia relocated from France to Dakar, Senegal and has picked up a few tips on making the big move:

Your network is a key asset: indeed Dakar is a small city, sometimes it seems to be a small village where everybody knows everyone. It’s challenging at first, but building your network will give you access to opportunities, so don’t hesitate to talk to people...click on the link below to read more

https://nigeriabroad.com/black-people-who-returned-to-west-africa-share-what-they-wish-they-knew-before-moving

cc: Mynd44, om4j

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Can I Get Nigerian Passport In Lagos With Ease? / What A Great Lost: Accident That Occured In Benue State Claims 5 Lives, 16 Injur / Needs Accommodation In Newcastle UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.