Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Help! How Can I Get Nigerian Passport In Lagos With Ease? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! How Can I Get Nigerian Passport In Lagos With Ease? (305 Views)

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Get Nigerian Passport In Lagos With Ease? by batten121(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders

I need help on how to get Nigerian Passport with ease
Thanks and I'll appreciate
Re: Help! How Can I Get Nigerian Passport In Lagos With Ease? by Mrkumareze(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
batten121:

Passport now na gold, was told to wait for about 2 months to get mine renewed ..
Abuja may be your best option for quicker process
Re: Help! How Can I Get Nigerian Passport In Lagos With Ease? by Hezzyluv: 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
batten121:

DM me.
Re: Help! How Can I Get Nigerian Passport In Lagos With Ease? by batten121(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Abuja is far, I stay in lagos
And Thanks ��
Re: Help! How Can I Get Nigerian Passport In Lagos With Ease? by batten121(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ok, how will I do that?
Re: Help! How Can I Get Nigerian Passport In Lagos With Ease? by shilenji(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Travel to the states with lesser traffic,everybody wants to do in Lagos,you go wait tire. A friend of mine traveled to Delta to do business,decided to wait behind and do hope s passport renewal,completed everything in one day. He said they were not more than 3 that came to do passport that day. No be JUJU be that!??

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

It Courses Abroad / Uk Visa Enquiry / Top 10 Places You Should Visit In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.