Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned (36939 Views)

Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album / Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. / "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
The devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
And more devils. grin

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Freemasonry is the beast of the Revealation it's Satan's order of kingdoms that rule humanity in darkness.

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Galatians 5:20-21
Idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

They sell their souls for a contracted season and then Satan collects. The evils of Freemasonry the Devil's order ruling all the known Earth.

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
18 “I have not made trouble for Israel,” Elijah replied. “But you and your father’s family have. You have abandoned the LORD’s commands and have followed the Baals. 19 Now summon the people from all over Israel to meet me on Mount Carmel. And bring the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal and the four hundred prophets of Asherah, who eat at Jezebel’s table.”
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Those sodomites are worse than your gay cousins these niggers worship the Devil. The Prince Hall Masons and Eastern Stars worship Baphomet and the Black Greeks worship Pan.

1 Like

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2022
Richwallet:
Remember our Lord Himself had told us that the Homosexuals are:

filled with sexual immorality
wicked
covetous
malicious
full of envy
murderous
deceitful
evil minded
Devil worshipers
Backbiters
haters of God,
violent
proud
boasters
inventors of Evil things
disobedient to parents
undiscerning
untrustworthy
unloving
unforgiving
unmerciful

sodomite

Value: 338

300: Ardent faith, philosophy.
38: Imperfection, miserliness, envy.
30: Weddings, celebrities.
8: Love of justice, honesty.[i][/i]

Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Freemasonry is satanic and it was the Devil's infiltration into the Christian world. Most people do not know Europe was Christian Black. The early church is all Black but it began to fall when Canaanite rituals were brought from the Holy land to France a Black kingdom. Most of you have family members who are Freemasons and so do I. They are satanic and support for Kanye is coming from them. No matter what monotheistic philosophy we have Freemasonry will destroy it, whether Hebrew, Christianity or Islam Freemasons are there rotting it from the inside out. Every single social organization is controlled by Freemasonry which has it's root in Egyptian satanism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvQUDZeB3Ao
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 1:19am On Nov 14, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
4. Ephesians 5:6–10
Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not become partners with them; for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), and try to discern what is pleasing to the Lord

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
Deuteronomy 18:10
There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Deuteronomy 12:31 ESV / 144
You shall not worship the Lord your God in that way, for every abominable thing that the Lord hates they have done for their gods, for they even burn their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods.
Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
— 2 Timothy 4:3,4

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 4:38am On Dec 02, 2022
Richwallet:
Why Do Vaccinated People Represent Most COVID-19 Deaths Right Now?
Cynthia Cox Follow @cynthiaccox on Twitter , Krutika Amin Follow @KrutikaAmin on Twitter , Jennifer Kates Follow @jenkatesdc on Twitter , and Josh Michaud Follow @joshmich on Twitter
Nov 30, 2022
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email Print
The share of COVID-19 deaths among those who are vaccinated has risen. In fall 2021, about 3 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted. But by January 2022, as we showed in an analysis posted on the Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker, about 4 in 10 deaths were vaccinated or boosted. By April 2022, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data show that about 6 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted, and that’s remained true through at least August 2022 (the most recent month of data).

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2022

Re: America Under The Control Of Satan The World Be Warned by Richwallet: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success / Wizkid’s Girlfriend Tania Omoytayo Rocks Starboy Label Branded Outfit |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.