Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment (16705 Views)

ASUU, NMA Not Recognised Labour Unions - Folashade Yemi-Esan / Folashade Yemi-Esan: FG To Ditch Annual Evaluation In Civil Service / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
sacredencials:
Someone should please help me with #500 to buy food to eat am hungry I need food life of a student is really tough not easy at all and if you have manual job too I can do thanks and God bless 066 seventy 96 Zero 36 Gtbank

In as much I hate to castigate people online nor offline, This your "New Monicker" won't help you In this your sojourn. Many people who have money doesn't wanna help again. You have to take the bull by the horn yourself......
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Before nko, There Is no means of making end meet In this hellhole without a threat. Believe me. I'm taking the bull by horn soon. A man dies only once......

Abeg no go steal O! If you no Sabi am well, and you try am because of hunger, dem go nab you once!
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Evolutionlove:

In as much I hate to castigate people online nor offline, This your "New Monicker" won't help you In this your sojourn. Many people who have money doesn't wanna help again. You have to take the bull by the horn yourself......

Which one be diz bull and horn. Diz your talk dey fear pesin O! I hope say you no dey do trials for UGM or bandits FC
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Thebig4: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by sonsuner: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
ok

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Shadysen: 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Wicked world .
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by KaptainAfrika: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Someone is about to get sacked.
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by anochuko01(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
We just need a willing Government that'll go all out to digitize governance in Nigeria. Issues like this would be at the barest minimum. Remove every human involvement from these things and watch how more people would sit up.
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Esseite:
To the unconnected, there is presidential embargo on recruitment.. yet some are still getting employment letters.

- "All animals are equal" - Snowball 1945.
- "Some animals are more equal than others" - Napoleon 1945.
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Aritraco(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Before nko, There Is no means of making end meet In this hellhole without a threat. Believe me. I'm taking the bull by horn soon. A man dies only once......
No go thiefoooo?
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Abeg no go steal O! If you no Sabi am well, and you try am because of hunger, dem go nab you once!
Buhahaha , hear how comical your advice sounds! If you no sabi am well...Dem go nab you once! Haha..like you were speaking from a personal experience (I'm not saying it happened).
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
PaulOtl:

Buhahaha , hear how comical your advice sounds! If you no sabi am well...Dem go nab you once! Haha..like you were speaking from a personal experience (I'm not saying it happened).
Abeg help me with one K , make me self no go dey tempted to do the do our of hunger(mine is actually TP and data) and get nabbed. I don't want to make NL headlines. Just 1kay, baba.

You wan, make stranger wen you never see for your life give you 1k make you buy toilet paper. You don ask me if I get toilet paper for my house. You wicked pass Wike no be small. You sef abeg transfer 500naira to my account make I buy soap baff. 0345567419 Thirst bank Osinbanjoisaliar
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

You wan, make stranger wen you never see for your life give you 1k make you buy toilet paper. You don ask me if I get toilet paper for my house. You wicked pass Wike no be small. You sef abeg transfer 500naira to my account make I buy soap baff. 0345567419 Thirst bank Osinbanjoisaliar
You're still being comical oga...you like jokes ehhn. Lol.
To is not toilet paper, but transport o. Haha.. WTH. Thirst bank abi...lol, you're making me laugh here, and it's almost making me feel I don't need money anymore, bu I rebuke that feeling in the name of Bros J. Ehnn.. Okidoki l'll send you 500 after Dem done pay me by end of lipsrsealed. I can't lie nau...can't give what I don't have now
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
PaulOtl:

You're still being comical oga...you like jokes ehhn. Lol.
To is not toilet paper, but transport o. Haha.. WTH. Thirst bank abi...lol, you're making me laugh here, and it's almost making me feel I don't need money anymore, bu I rebuke that feeling in the name of Bros J. Ehnn.. Okidoki l'll send you 500 after Dem done pay me by end of lipsrsealed. I can't lie nau...can't give what I don't have now

Laff na d best money and medicine
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Laff na d best money and medicine
True dat...
Especially the medicine part. Wish it could pay bills too. Woulda been laughing non-stop. grin
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=osinbanjoisaliar post=111773831]

You wan, make stranger wen you never see for your life give you 1k make you buy toilet paper. You don ask me if I get toilet paper for my house. You wicked pass Wike no be small. You sef abeg transfer 500naira to my account make I buy soap baff. 0345567419 Thirst bank Osinbanjoisaliar[/quote
Since I wasn't lucky, abeg help to edit my account details out of your comment. Even your acc details too... This forum get hackers..we no dey leave details too long here. Thanks.
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Which one be diz bull and horn. Diz your talk dey fear pesin O! I hope say you no dey do trials for UGM or bandits FC

Lol dey there dey dull until Poverty sow full Agbada wear for your body. No be the people wey dey preside over una be Executive Yahoos, Ritualists, Assassins, Bokoh, Bandit, UGM et all. Me na Japa I dey pursue like this. Omo people too dey suffer for this shiiithole ooo grin
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by ArewaNorth: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Brendaniel:
She also said the continued interference from highly connected individuals have hindered proper federal character representations in employment in Nigeria.

You don't need to be told where the threats are coming from, She is just afraid to call the tribe involved but at least she gave a clue, we know the tribe enjoying nepotism in Buhari's government...

Buhari is nepotism in person...

under GEJ's administration Nepotism was not in Nigeria's dictionary.

Below were GEJ's appointment of his kinsmen to some sensitive positions and may be worst than PMB's but it was never debatable:
1. SGF: Anyim Pius Anyim.
2. DG, DSS: Ita Ekpenyong.
3. CBN: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi(Replaced with Godwin Emefiele)
4. COS: Mike Oghiadomhe.
5. Acct Gen. Fed: Jonah Ofunia.
6. Chief of Army Staff: Azuibike Ihejirika.
7.NIMET; Anthony Anuforom.
8. NNPC: Andrew Yakubu.
9.NIMASA: Patrick Apobolokemi.
10. PENCOM: Chinelo Amazu.
11. FERMA: Chukwu Amuchi.
12. DPR: George Osahon.
13: BOI: Evelyn Oputu.
14. Nig Content Dev. Agency: Ernest Nwampa.
15: CPA: Dupe Atoki.
16. NCC: Eugene Juwa.
17. NAMA: Nnamdi Udoh.
18: NCAA: Engr Akikuotu.
19.FAAN: George Uriesi.
20. NCAT: Capt Chinere Kali.
21. SEC: Aruma Otteh
22. Sovereign Wealth fund: Uche Orji.
23.NAFDAC: Paul Orhii.
24. FIIRO: Mrs G N Elemo.
25.Maritime Agency: Joshua Ekpo.
26: NRC: Seyi Sijuade.
27.Nig Tourism Dev Corp: Sally Nbanefor
28. Budget Office:
Bright Okogwu.
29. NERDC: Godswill Obioma.
30. NEXIM: R R Oriya.
31. SON: Joseph Odumodu.
32. NBC: Emeka Nkem MBA.
33. ITF: Longmas Wapmuk.
34. NUC: Prof Okojie
35. NESREA: N. S Benebo
36.MDG Office: Precious Gbenro.
37. Surveyor Gen.: Peter Chigozie
38. Statistician : Yemi Kale.
39. Acct Gen Fed: Jonah Otunla.
40. Auditor Gen Fed.: Samuel Yonongo.
41. NOA: Mike Omieri.
42. NAN: Oluremi Oyo.
43. NEPC: David Odelugba.
44. Emeka Eze.
45. IGP Police: Solomon Arase.
Etc.

GEJ'S SERVICE CHIEFS WERE:
1. Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshall Alex Badeh; 2. Chief of Army Staff, Major General Kenneth Minimah; 
3. Chief of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral Usman Jibrin; and 
4. Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshall Adesola Amosu.

It has always been like that depending on whose turn it is.
If u doubt me I'll feed u with more data that can clear ur doubts....

1 Like

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Caleycashh: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Below were GEJ's appointment of his kinsmen to some sensitive positions and may be worst than PMB's but it was never debatable:
28. Budget Office:
Bright Okogwu.
44. Emeka Eze.
Etc.

1. Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshall Alex Badeh; 2. Chief of Army Staff, Major General Kenneth Minimah; 

Its not suppose to be so...its should be on merit and who fits the position, this country is truly a zoo!
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Professor443(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2022
damola1:
Did she get there by following due process?

If she did, then, 70% of her problems is gone.

But if she got there through i know somebori, then, .. ugerrit

Comrade you no lie ..I get it ..�

1 Like

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Professor443(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:

28. Budget Office:
Bright Okogwu.
44. Emeka Eze.
Etc.

You have filled alot of curiosity ..this country is a zoo that's why. EVery region is clamoring for thier turn ..as if to make things better ... nothing less than to continue where the other region stopped in visible recklessness...very pathetic

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call / Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm / Gbenga Daniel Wins Ogun East APC Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.