Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President (20279 Views)

Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign / If Amaechi Eventually Clinches APC Ticket, Only This Man Can Save PDP / Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by SATANICALLY: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2022
According to Abubakar

I have been reading bad news about Amaechi not interested in becoming our next president. I hope it‘s not true. I pray it‘s fake news. Cos I can‘t entangle myself with the fact that our best minister and the only one who can consolidate Buhari‘s achievements; the only one I know of who can end insecurity and promote justice and fairness is not interested in serving his fatherland despite our call.

Amaechi, this is not fair if it‘s true. And mark this, I will commit suicide if you fail to contest for Nigeria‘s president because you are the only one we trust.

5 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by MonkeyMods(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2022
After eating the blind BAT's rice he wants to die for Amaechi... grin grin grin

No be Juju be dat? grin

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Sergio104(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2022
grin.....werey

11 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Rugaria: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2022
Hee doesn't need to commit suicide, he should just drive through Abuja to Kaduna road to meet his fate.. Inebriated thug..

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Truthisunique2: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Baba you are mouthed

Make it a date tomorrow we invite sane nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Truthisunique2: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin cry Yoruba man sef
Tinubuadvocate:
You will surprised that the person under this account might be one useless okoro from Anambra.
Infact the person behind Buhari mask Na igbo man too grin

Yoruba man don resolve say na only him Fulani man fit support because they are their slaves

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Tinubuadvocate: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
You will surprised that the person under this account might be one useless okoro from Anambra.

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by peteregwu(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
When I read he said Amaechi would be the one to consolidate buhari's achievement, I just knew he was joking. When there is no achievement, how will he consolidate. Awon oni irarun meji. Smh..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Tinubuadvocate: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
The person under that account can be you ...You are so desperate because of your hate against Yoruba people. God will save you I pray you will not commit the suicide truly.
Truthisunique2:
Baba you are mouthed

Make it a date tomorrow we invite sane nigerians

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin grin

The guy actually collected rice from bat

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Saviourk: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
I'll absorb this with a pinch of salt..Till 2023 we will know if he's talking from two sides of his mouth smiley
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Tinubuadvocate: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubu have not share one grain of rice since last year Ramadan and ileya.
Rollsnjaguar:
grin grin grin

The guy actually collected rice from bat
MonkeyMods:
After eating the blind BAT's rice he wants to die for Amaechi... grin grin grin

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Truthisunique2: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
no be only grains

27 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Who own this rice grin grin grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Truthisunique2: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
peteregwu:
When I read he said Amaechi would be the one to consolidate buhari's achievement, I just knew he was joking. When there is no achievement, how will he consolidate. Awon oni irarun meji. Smh..
Yoruba man

Amaechi no be osinbajo that crippled economy when una give am to handle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Bendeco02: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes my fellow yoruba brother.... Everyone not supporting tinubu's presidential ambition must be okoro.

26 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Truthisunique2: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Na Amala

Tilumbu no share rice grin

Lol dem even dey use number share am cry

9 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na Amala

Tilumbu no share rice grin

Lol dem even dey use number share am cry

grin

2 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Bendeco02: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Person wey him people never see rice chop o, but he get rice to share other region.

Not that sharing rice is bad but when you're doing good start with your people first.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bendeco02:

Person wey him people never see rice chop o, but he get rice to share other region.

Not that sharing rice is bad but when you're doing good start with your people first.

Tinubu knows that his people will vote him even if he share pure water to them grin

He is doing even everything to please the Kardashians.

Kaduna, Kano, Katsina grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Bendeco02: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Tinubu knows that his people will vote him even if he share pure water to them grin

He is doing even everything to please the Kardashians.

Kaduna, Kano, Katsina grin
That's the fact.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Tinubuadvocate: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
You are still talking of something of 5years ago.
Rollsnjaguar:

128 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Tinubuadvocate: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
This pictures you are talking about is going to 5 or 6 years now.
Truthisunique2:
no be only grains

129 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by sapientia(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by WATCHOVER(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
peteregwu:
No mind am
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Truthisunique2: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
This pictures you are talking about is going to 5 or 6 years now.
you mean jagaban rice?

Why Yoruba no get shame when shifting goal post

9 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2022

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Baepolice: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Amaechi, the people's choice

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Work Begins On $50m Modular Refinery In Akwa Ibom / President Buhari Leaves USA For Abuja After A-day Business Visit - Picture / Tribute Night For Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Afenifere Leader (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.