Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Share Your Experience With Any Of These Two Red Flag Businesses* - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experience With Any Of These Two Red Flag Businesses* (348 Views)

Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse / Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Close Friend Or Relative? Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Any Of These Two Red Flag Businesses* by altteemy: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
1. You're asked to send money to an account and collect double the amount in 30minutes/2hours.

2. SEM (Social Exchange Market). Claim is they collected a huge amount from an unnamed Christian group based overseas and this group gives out grants to countries every year. SEM claims that the money sent to Nigeria is due for disbursement.

My personal litmus test for businesses is to know where the source of income comes from. If the person telling you is chopping mouth or giving an unsatisfactory answer or even blocks you over being asked to give a name, that hints at a potential scam.

I have some people I need to see real live responses from Nairalanders. Please post ONLY if you've had first hand experience with any of the two above. Thanks
Re: Share Your Experience With Any Of These Two Red Flag Businesses* by altteemy: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2022
Anyone?

(1) (Reply)

12 Likely Robbers Were Arrested In Benoni. / Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Fresh Human Head In Kara / Breaking: Operatives Of The Enugu Zonal Command Of The EFCC, Have Arrested 36 S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.