Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? (1060 Views)

Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road / Opinion Who Want To Destroy Lagos / Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Foolishbuhari: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
This may seem like a conspiracy theory but Nigerians are not stupid people. Most may be very sentimental people who don't want to know beyond the surface, but not all.

I saw the thread about the "accident" which claimed the lifes of two of the ex president's aides and I just saw the car.

Typically at first glance, the prognosis is that a road accident where the car somersaulted, was cause of the mishap. But on looking further, why are there suspected bullet marks on that car? At the driver's side?!

People who have driven that Abuja road know that's one of the best roads in the country and the FCT, so it drastically limits the theory of bad roads causing the accident.

Or did the driver skid off the road? Highly unlikely because people who drive such high profiles are specially trained drivers. At least I know about military drivers. Some theory says the driver lost control. But what position was he driving at? Was there a secondary crash? Perhaps an in depth reportage can tell us.

I've seen accidents and seen accident scenes. I've seen cars damaged as this, even more and the tell signs are easy to decipher. But the marks on this particular vehicle especially driver's side may be something sinister no one wants to talk about.

Those marks are consistent with bullet markings, perhaps targeting the tyres. That mark isn't something a car gets upon crashing and somersaulting. Could it be that a volley of bullets was the primary cause of the crash?

I may be wrong, I may be right but I'll like Nigerians to critically ruminate on the event, scenes and the marks on the vehicle. There's something we are not being told!

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Totilopussylick(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dat one resemble bullet shot for your eye. You don too watch film

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Parachoko: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
The OP is high on drug

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
A
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by tutudesz: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
This may seem like a conspiracy theory but Nigerians are not stupid people. Most may be very sentimental people who don't want to know beyond the surface, but not all.

I saw the thread about the "accident" which claimed the lifes of two of the ex president's aides and I just saw the car.

Typically at first glance, the prognosis is that a road accident where the car somersaulted, was cause of the mishap. But on looking further, why are there suspected bullet marks on that car? At the driver's side?!

People who have driven that Abuja road know that's one of the best roads in the country and the FCT, so it drastically limits the theory of bad roads causing the accident.

Or did the driver skid off the road? Highly unlikely because people who drive such high profiles are specially trained drivers. At least I know about military drivers. Some theory says the driver lost control. But what position was he driving at? Was there a secondary crash? Perhaps an in depth reportage can tell us.

I've seen accidents and seen accident scenes. I've seen cars damaged as this, even more and the tell signs are easy to decipher. But the marks on this particular vehicle especially driver's side may be something sinister no one wants to talk about.

Those marks are consistent with bullet markings, perhaps targeting the tyres. That mark isn't something a car gets upon crashing and somersaulting. Could it be that a volley of bullets was the primary cause of the crash?

I may be wrong, I may be right but I'll like Nigerians to critically ruminate on the event, scenes and the marks on the vehicle. There's something we are not being told!
Those are not bullet holes O! You go just smoke weed, start to dey write rubbish undecided
Your name Foolishbuhari fit you
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Nbotee(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Those are clearly bullet holes

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Jostoman: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jonathan should watch his back, first it was gunmen that came to his house in otueke and now they want to use accident.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Foolishbuhari: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
tutudesz:

Those are not bullet holes O! You go just smoke weed, start to dey write rubbish undecided
Your name Foolishbuhari fit you

Your fada nai I blame no be you. Did I say "bullet holes"? I said "bullet marks" stupid!

Read to understand, you say no. No wonder dem say Nigerian graduates dey unemployable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by alanto: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Foolishbuhari:

Your fada nai I blame no be you. Did I say "bullet holes"? I said "bullet marks" stupid!

Read to understand, you say no. No wonder dem say Nigerian graduates dey unemployable.

LoL. You de even try differentiate bullet holes and bullets mark.
Then you go ahead to say Nigerian graduates are unemployable after using foolishbuhari has moniker. The jokes on you.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Indispensable85(m): 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Stay away from hard drugs OP
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by tutudesz: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Bullet marks on a non bulletproof jeep undecided seriously you need to educate yourself properly before embarrassing your fada online idiot undecided
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by tutudesz: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nbotee:
Those are clearly bullet holes
Those are not bullet holes
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by SarkinYarki: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
As an expert I can somewhat state those are bullet marks , I can even guess the calibre of the rounds from the first hole ..

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by tutudesz: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:
As an expert I can somewhat state those are bullet marks , I can even guess the calibre of the rounds from the first hole ..
Which expert That car is presently in FRSC office, you can go and check it yourself.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Donshegxy10(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
If there was firing of gun or bullet involved, jonathan and is team would have mentioned it.

Even the police would have release a statement about it.

This is just an accident, no conspiracy of any thing.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by tit(f): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Assassination attempt gone bad
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Foolishbuhari: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
tutudesz:

Bullet marks on a non bulletproof jeep undecided seriously you need to educate yourself properly before embarrassing your fada online idiot undecided

And you know the vehicle isn't bulletproof because you were there? You touched the body of the car? Bulletproof vehicles don't crumple upon impact?

Have you see shot gun impact on a car (assuming it was a shot gun impact)?

You're the ignorant idiot here, and a very stupid close minded one, who's refused to learn. SMH

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by tutudesz: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

And you know the vehicle isn't bulletproof because you were there? You touched the body of the car? Bulletproof vehicles don't crumple upon impact?

Have you see shot gun impact on a car (assuming it was a shot gun impact)?

You're the ignorant idiot here, and a very stupid close minded one, who's refused to learn. SMH
Guy I have more information on this accident and on Jonathan convey than you undecided Stop embarrassing yourself and accept your foolishness.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Foolishbuhari: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
alanto:
[sup][/sup]

LoL. You de even try differentiate bullet holes and bullets mark.
Then you go ahead to say Nigerian graduates are unemployable after using foolishbuhari has moniker. The jokes on you.

If you're not a stupid person you'd know there's a difference between bullet holes and bullet marks. It all depends on the type of armament used for an "attack" and the body grade of the vehicle receiving the attack.

You're obviously one of the unemployable dolts around, who think reading and understanding are two parallel lines. One of those who can't see beyond what they are told. Typical BMC miscreant grin grin
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by tutudesz: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

If you're not a stupid person you'd know there's a difference between bullet holes and bullet marks. It all depends on the type of armament used for an "attack" and the body grade of the vehicle receiving the attack.

You're obviously one of the unemployable dolts around, who think reading and understanding are two parallel lines. One of those who can't see beyond what they are told. Typical BMC miscreant grin grin
Guy truly ur name na Foolishbuhari
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by helinues: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Here we go with another Bunkum.

VP had an helicopter crash yet nobody without anyone pointing finger.

What's the meaning of an accident?
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by SarkinYarki: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
tutudesz:

Which expert That car is presently in FRSC office, you can go and check it yourself.

I am not in Abuja..can you take a closer picture? The first time I saw it I thought they were welding torch marks but looking at it now I think differently
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Foolishbuhari: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Donshegxy10:
If there was firing of gun or bullet involved, jonathan and is team would have mentioned it.

Even the police would have release a statement about it.

This is just an accident, no conspiracy of any thing.

Some events are kept away from the public due to the sensitivity of the matter. Understandably too. So don't always believe what the media says, mi compadre.

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by OfoIgbo: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
The most likely suspects are Tinubu and Osibanjo.

I doubt Buhari has a hand in this particular episode
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Foolishbuhari: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
tutudesz:

Guy I have more information on this accident and on Jonathan convey than you undecided Stop embarrassing yourself and accept your foolishness.

And I said you should shut your hole and let intelligent people have their own opinion. Or are you a government agent trying to deflect attention from the matter?

Keep shut and stop running amock on the thread. Thanks!
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by tutudesz: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I am not in Abuja..can you take a closer picture? The first time I saw it I thought they were welding torch marks but looking at it now I think differently
Those are scratches and not bullet holes, not in Abuja presently
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by Foolishbuhari: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
tutudesz:

Guy truly ur name na Foolishbuhari

Yeah truly the foolish buhari dey Aso Rock. AKA Ali the scammer.

Quit embarrassing yourself Bro and just run along already. Your attempts to deflect reason are not working
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by alanto: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

That's why you will always cry and wail and no one will listen to you. Dem no dey raise una well at all. Asari don leave una behind but una don leave road enter forest. For your we SE and SS information. Asari has left you behind continue de find wetin no loss.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by tutudesz: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

And I said you should shut your hole and let intelligent people have their own opinion. Or are you a government agent trying to deflect attention from the matter?

Keep shut and stop running amock on the thread. Thanks!
Guy shut up your mouth and accept your foolishness in peace.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? by tutudesz: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Yeah truly the foolish buhari dey Aso Rock. AKA Ali the scammer.

Quit embarrassing yourself Bro and just run along already. Your attempts to deflect reason are not working
Guy your foolishness is out of this world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come And Get Justice For Her Muslim Extremist Dares Ijelespeaks - VIDEO / Igbos Love Yorubas but Tinubu is A Choice That Will Destroy Us All. Think Twice / 2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.