Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw (1060 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
The 2023 presidential election is approaching and God has never ceased to reveal important things about the Candidates through His servants. In a video posted on Facebook, the Founder and General Overseer of the Censers Church Inc. Worldwide, Pastor Ugochukwu Anike, disclosed a message he claimed to have received from God about Peter Obi's presidential ambition.He started by saying that Peter Obi has not started campaigning but people are liking him because of how he presents himself. He said it's like that because the invisible hand of God is upon him but some people are yet to notice it. He said the negative comments some people made about him are making him popular, instead of tarnishing his image.Speaking about what God told him about Peter Obi's presidential ambition, the cleric said: "God told me that he will be with Peter Obi and crown his effort with success. Do you know why? He is the hope of many Nigerians. God said he is the answer to the nation. Some politicians are already afraid because they have seen that God is set to crown him".He also advised his members to participate actively in the election as God is not against politics. He said they should not vote for a party, but they should vote for their preferred candidate.

1 Share

Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw by Cubalabloo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fake revelation?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
We remain OBIdient.......
God is with us
Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw by nzeobi(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
I want Obi to win but this message no clear
Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw by CivilianJTF(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin

Orikitaaka... Takataka tiki taka tiki
Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
CivilianJTF:
grin

Orikitaaka... Takataka tiki taka tiki
Haha
Are you speaking in tongues ? grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw by shigishege: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
He reminds me of nairaland falseprophet.

1 Like

Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw by Factcheck0001: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jennifer663:
The 2023 presidential election is approaching and God has never ceased to reveal important things about the Candidates through His servants. In a video posted on Facebook, the Founder and General Overseer of the Censers Church Inc. Worldwide, Pastor Ugochukwu Anike, disclosed a message he claimed to have received from God about Peter Obi's presidential ambition.He started by saying that Peter Obi has not started campaigning but people are liking him because of how he presents himself. He said it's like that because the invisible hand of God is upon him but some people are yet to notice it. He said the negative comments some people made about him are making him popular, instead of tarnishing his image.Speaking about what God told him about Peter Obi's presidential ambition, the cleric said: "God told me that he will be with Peter Obi and crown his effort with success. Do you know why? He is the hope of many Nigerians. God said he is the answer to the nation. Some politicians are already afraid because they have seen that God is set to crown him".He also advised his members to participate actively in the election as God is not against politics. He said they should not vote for a party, but they should vote for their preferred candidate.
t.b Joshua said more than this
Suleiman joshua nko
What about d one that saw female USA president
What about d one that predicted osinbajo will win apc ticket

What about d ones that predicted Jonathan win in 2015

They are now using their scam hustle to deceive gullible sheeples

Oga we know u want to trend,enjoy your 2 mins fame

1 Like

Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw by haffaze777(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Can someone post his church address here,we want to see in after general electiongrin
Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw by CivilianJTF(m): 12:38am On Jun 29, 2022
Jennifer663:

Haha
Are you speaking in tongues ? grin

Smiles grin
Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw by Smithkafors(m): 12:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Tell us the date he will be sworn in as our president.....thats what I want to hear.
I want to see 247 power supply in my life time.

Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition - Pastor Ugochukw by realstars: 1:05am On Jun 29, 2022
They have startade again.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Voting Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Our Next President. ♾ - Bashir Ahmad / NIMC's Inefficient Way Of Handling People's Data and complaints / I Am Yet To Meet 1 Tinubu Supporter In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.