Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze (44049 Views)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene / INEC Office In Ohafia, Abia Set Ablaze (Photos) / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Gambit1(f): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Moneydoll:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/breaking-unknown-gunmen-attack-soldiers-in-abia-set-tank-ablaze/

These terrorists have started again. Do they still believe virgins are waiting for them in heaven?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by highness25(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
erniok:

What they call tank might be an APC ohh. UGM no GI attack a tank.
abeg I no understand
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Newton2024: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
Macphenson:

I hope you told this to the soldiers when the python danced in the east.
Hypocritical morons
[/s]Are you a Yoruba muslim?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by OyigboUpdate: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Chukwu ekwela ihe ojoo undecided
I am not a useless human being like you that supports evil.
You will never catch me support anything that reeks of evil.
You shamelessly support apc knowing fully well that all they have done is bring untold evil into the country and further empoverish the already poor masses you are an evil man�
You think that the fact that you call out the evil of that evil ipob group makes you a better person?
You only do it for the fun of bigotry undecided
Shame unto you.

Bigotry explain. Me I no even know if u na IPOB bingo or not I just confuse
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Treasure17(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
9jalyte:

Good, FG in question is in far away Abuja. As we speak now, everyone in Abuja is going about their normal business. They will be eating their roasted fish and Hero this evening. They will sleep very well this night, but you have with you people who are violent with blood in their eyes. Trust me, they can kill for any reason, because it is now a hobby. The day there is no Soldier to kill, they will face you. The day they want to exercise the power of the barrel, it will be on your head their. Keep hailing them, thinking that they are winning wars for you.

Learn from the past, Bakasi boys were being hailed for what they were doing until they got tired and wanted to use their gun and power for side hustle. Go and asked what they metamorphosed into. Be careful what you praise, that's how it starts. Ask those in the North, unfortunately we do not study patterns and history, that's why we are as risked of being two-times victims.
Fact.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by tsinzu: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
kettykings:

The killings are just too much, it is becoming unnecessary and a roll back to stone age. The soldiers are human too and have families
When soldiers were killing unarmed IPOB members who were just protesting peacefully with flags, did you remember that the IPOB members were also humans with families? You were cheering for the soldiers and telling them to use IPOB members for target practice but now you remember that soldiers are also human because they are now at the receiving end. Those who derive joy in killing innocent people shouldn't be pitied when death comes to visit them, they are only reaping what they sowed

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by engrchykae(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
9jalyte:

Good, FG in question is in far away Abuja. As we speak now, everyone in Abuja is going about their normal business. They will be eating their roasted fish and Hero this evening. They will sleep very well this night, but you have with you people who are violent with blood in their eyes. Trust me, they can kill for any reason, because it is now a hobby. The day there is no Soldier to kill, they will face you. The day they want to exercise the power of the barrel, it will be on your head their. Keep hailing them, thinking that they are winning wars for you.

Learn from the past, Bakasi boys were being hailed for what they were doing until they got tired and wanted to use their gun and power for side hustle. Go and asked what they metamorphosed into. Be careful what you praise, that's how it starts. Ask those in the North, unfortunately we do not study patterns and history, that's why we are as risked of being two-times victims.
you ain't Igbo, it shows in your reasoning.
Even the dreaded bakassi boys were shown the door when people felt they have been compromised

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Oziens: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Where are the pictures of the burnt AMV
If there are no pictures to validate your claims, pls shut up and stop promoting false narrative. Why paying deaf ear to insecurity ravaging the Northern part of the country.

Moneydoll:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/breaking-unknown-gunmen-attack-soldiers-in-abia-set-tank-ablaze/
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by VPN11(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
AfganEastern!

The sun rises from the East.

Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015.

Former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, has stated that Igbo are the most intelligent, technically gifted and smartest tribe in Nigeria.
Igbos in charge of Nigeria’s economy’ – Buhari
“There is no town you will visit in Nigeria without seeing the Igbos being in charge of economic activities.”

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

Yoruba, Ijaw, and other Nigerians should be thanking God for the Igbos, they are the reason Nigeria hasn’t been Islamised yet — OBASANJO

We want out ;of the third most terrorized country on earth.

Poverty Capital of the world.
He who loves Nigeria ;let Nigeria happen to them Amen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
DEATH IS NOTHIN TO SOLDIERS.SO STOP THIS SENSELESS KILLING IGBO YOUTH SAVAGES because THE ARMY ARE TRAINED TO KILL AND DIE. YOU CIVILIANS ARE NOT AND YOU PUT EASTERN BRODAS IN HARMS WAY.THESE USELESS IGBO YOUTHS SAVAGES ARE BRAINLESS AND NOT USEFUL TO THE EAST. undecidedThey don't know they are wiping out Igbo Population indirectly.Pity to all of you supporting these Igbo youth savages for your ignorance. angry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by kettykings: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
tsinzu:

When soldiers were killing unarmed IPOB members who were just protesting peacefully with flags, did you remember that the IPOB members were also humans with families? You were cheering for the soldiers and telling them to use IPOB members for target practice but now you remember that soldiers are also human because they are now at the receiving end. Those who derive joy in killing innocent people shouldn't be pitied when death comes to visit them, they are only reaping what they sowed

You call the useless rogues in uniform soldiers? What i am saying is that we have had enough of the blood shed, it is time to heal the land. Ipob has made their point and proven to everyone else that stamp of authority. It is really time to stop the blood shed and heal the Land
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Proudlyomonna: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Bigotry explain. Me I no even know if u na IPOB bingo or not I just confuse

I am not a brainwashed ipob bingo
I am also not an irredeemable zombiec bmc who will never prosper in life for supporting a govt that has brought unimaginable suffering upon the poor masses.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by 9jalyte: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=PHIPEX post=111765593]So let's exonerate the enemy because there is a dagger in the household. Not minding the dagger was brought into the household by the enemy. [/quot

Bros please, you are infatuated too much about this "enemy" that you like lying your self and want everyone to join win believing the lies. Be a man and own up to what you have not done well and say "ozo emena". We also need to change our strategy and build allies and not enemies. That is what makes a great nation.

It is unfortunate that we see too many enemies and no friends or allies. It obviously means something is wrong with you. If we are incapable of building bridges, or making friend , then something is wrong with us. If the Fulanis, Yorubas, Jukuns Tivs Nupes have friends and allies in this same hell called a country, and we do not. We need to sit down and think. It means even within ourselves, we will not be capable of creating friendship.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by 9jalyte: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
engrchykae:
you ain't Igbo, it shows in your reasoning.
Even the dreaded bakassi boys were shown the door when people felt they have been compromised

Yes, I am not your Biafra Igbo. I am a true Igbo who abhors shedding of blood, who does not believe in bowing to the authority of a man, who is Zombified. I am not your breed of washed off Igbo that lack reasoning and depth. I am not your type of Igbo that will kill a brother by tagging him 'sabo" or for whatever reason. I am not one of the stupid breed of Igbo who are hypocritical, who close their eyes to the atrocities of their own Politicians because they want to save face.

Well, you guys say you are Jews, do you mind me calling you jew man.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by bizzibodi(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
What those people don't know is the Congo the NA used to measure beans for them is different & bigger from the one used for northern terrorists.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by obailala(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hizzy:

I can dig out your posts where you were hailing them when they were Killing IGBOS making caricature of them when our youths were swimming in the mud, when pythons were dancing about 40 people died in Kanu's father's house what did you say then, in the Church when IPOB members were praying, Army came and killed about 90 people
Go and dig the post where Obailala hailed military killing civilian or quit spewing trash.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by od501: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Trustedhands:
Dey don curse large numbers of yeebos following cownu. See as this werey dey praise UGM but when they tag them as ipob, people like this oloriburuku would deny them being ipob. That ipob isn't a violent organization.

If unknown person is kling your enemy, talk true, won't you be happy?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Omodua(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=Rollsnjaguar post=111762087][/quote]Why should they do that..many soldiers have been killed on front line. Did the towns go under military occupation because of the deaths. Why is south east different?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by PHIPEX(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=9jalyte post=111768541][/quote]You are deflecting from your line of thought because same you who brought in the concept of "an enemy" in this conversation is turning around to pontificate on how not to have an enemy. The fact is simple, whoever is behind the killings in the East is doing a disservice to every Igbo anywhere and should be made to account for it.

But you and the government who stand behind and continue to act in a provocative manner to exacerbate the crises have your full share of the blame. And don't go into the blackmailing route of regional alliance except you think Nigeria politics started in 2015.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Rolly22(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
9jalyte:

They know who their targets are, stop crying more than the bereaved
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by annayawchee: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
The point is FG mishandled this agitation thing in 2015 when it intensified..
Now this guys are waving flags again, they are waving guns..

They are getting combat experience, they are becoming hardened and effective.

This are the fear no one is seeing.

They are upgrading their armoury too.

They are getting better at the guerrilla thing too..

You do not kill an ideology with bullet but here we are..

We have a fledgeling issue at hand maybe worse than Boko Haram..

God saves us all...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by toofit007: 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
kettykings:

The killings are just too much, it is becoming unnecessary and a roll back to stone age. The soldiers are human too and have families
when they ask, tell them the truth. They were once peaceful, protesting with ordinary flag.... But because you hold gun.... You killed them... Now they have picked up guns and have learn how best to shoot it...... Now,,,, they too are soldiers. The one who knows how best to use gun shall win this battle.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

That's where intelligence plays in in security matters,but do we have a force that works with intel??

The question is how do you differentiate between UGM and civilians
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Proudlyomonna: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

The question is how do you differentiate between UGM and civilians

And the answer is intelligence gathering �
The Ugm are criminals so it's sensible for any working security force to locate them.
Is this very hard for you to grab?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by osazsky(m): 12:01am On Apr 09, 2022
Nowadays soldier..i nor understand them again o..them come be like ordinary human beign

People be they fear soldiers before but now everybody dey vex even civilians self it is well
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Dozie32(m): 3:08am On Apr 09, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
AfganEastern!

Akpamu!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Dozie32(m): 3:09am On Apr 09, 2022
koolaid87:
Biafra don turn Iraq

Na your village be Iraq and Afghanistan
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Dozie32(m): 3:10am On Apr 09, 2022
olusam4:
Hmmmm sooner or later ipob will regret their actions.

They will realize that kanu has brought curses on them than blessings.

Very soon North East will be more peaceful than southeast.

I come in peace

grin grin dream man
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:15am On Apr 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

And the answer is intelligence gathering �
The Ugm are criminals so it's sensible for any working security force to locate them.
Is this very hard for you to grab?

What is the difference between criminals and civilians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Soldier Beats Up BRT Driver At Iyana Ipaja Today (photos) / Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.