Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze (44053 Views)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene / INEC Office In Ohafia, Abia Set Ablaze (Photos) / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by komekn(m): 7:04am On Apr 09, 2022
Moneydoll:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/breaking-unknown-gunmen-attack-soldiers-in-abia-set-tank-ablaze/

You would expect a certain degree of knowledge based reporting from the Vanguard, but no, what we have is crass ignorance and possible misrepresentation of facts.

The term armoured tank in itself is ambiguous and creates confusion.

You can't take control of a MBT and set it in fire with AK-47 and or rudimentary light weapon it's simply IMPOSSIBLE.

If you have a properly armed MRAP the same follows you can't take it over with light weapons.

The unknown but highly misguided gun men are just that men with guns. They don't have ATGM's , or any other similar to weaponry.

My suspicion is what they seized and destroyed was a LAM Lightly armoured vehicle, without the expected standard weaponry .

Which would probably be the Otokar Cobra or more recent KIA light armoured vehicle and the Isotrex Phantom.

An armoured vehicle without the right commensurate precision weaponry is just a big tin box i.e. a toothless dog.

Below a MBT ( Main Battle Tank) and a Isotrex Phantom 2.( light armoured vehicle)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by Proudlyomonna: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

What is the difference between criminals and civilians

Ask my ---- undecided

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze by VickyELEFAN(f): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
PortHarcourtcit:
B
hello how can we help each other.
You pm me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) / Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.