Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Video Of Armed Robber Who Posed As A Candy Seller During The Robbery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Armed Robber Who Posed As A Candy Seller During The Robbery (251 Views)

Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow / Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Armed Robber Who Posed As A Candy Seller During The Robbery by Ninhogreat22: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Police in California have asked the public for information after a suspect posed as a candy vendor during the robbery of a Stockton home on Monday, March 7.
Ring doorbell footage captures the incident. According to Stockton police, the individual was accompanied by “additional armed suspects,” who “rushed past” the victim’s open door and stole personal belongings.

Watch video below and subscribe for more interesting update

https://youtube.com/shorts/derjWdInRwc?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/derjWdInRwc?feature=share

Re: Video Of Armed Robber Who Posed As A Candy Seller During The Robbery by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Only blacks that's why we got demoted. adrenaline in the blood stream is way too much and white people always view color skin with caution. What is wrong with these black skin Men?
After Stealing it will end in one Black Skin Woman kentus..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Wedding Day To Popular Blogger "Donhacklord" / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Expensive Mansions / JUST IN: Veteran Highlife Musician, Orlando Julius, Dies At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.