Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. (1312 Views)

Seun Pls Find A Way To Kill This Bet Spammers! / Seun Pls When Is Nairaland Celebrating Its Birthday? / OGA SEUN ..pls Update Nairaland ..biko... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I think the moderators are trying, it’s no small work handling this uncouth nairaland boys
You are right iyaebe.. banning them all willat least bring in some peace here for some time..
Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by EmzyT: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are right iyaebe.. banning them all willat least bring in some peace here for some time..
I hardly call the moderators on anyone here but these nairaland boys are something else and I think the moderators are really trying, some will even go as far as calling them out to throw tantrums at them
Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by Truvela: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can you imagine? undecided
I'm not forcing u to believe me.
Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truvela:
I'm not forcing u to believe me.
I mean why do you use that? undecided
Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by Nicepoker(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You break the rule you complain..post a screenshot of your offence and your ban let's see..
Must you even create a thread?
Does your life revolves around nairaland?
You get banned then go do something else.. grin
[/s]
Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nicepoker:
[s][/s]
grin
Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by Truvela: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I mean why do you use that? undecided
Buying and using an Andriod phone is the last thing in my mind. It's not my No 1 piriority. I have more important issues to do with money at hand. This is not to say i do not have the intention to have an andriod phone.
Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by Truvela: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I think the moderators are trying, it’s no small work handling this uncouth nairaland boys
For ur mind now, u are their Ambassdor. Dem go surprise u with ban soon.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truvela:
For ur mind now, u are their Ambassdor. Dem go surprise u with ban soon.
I don’t get angry with bans because I’ll accept the fact that I might have disobeyed some rules and besides I hardly gets a ban because I don’t insult people it’s always the other way round and the moderators are aware
Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by Truvela: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don’t get angry with bans because I’ll accept the fact that I might have disobeyed some rules and besides I hardly gets a ban because I don’t insult people it’s always the other way round and the moderators are aware
Good response from u. From my comment, does it worth me being ban? The moderator that ban must be an illiterate or someone who can't read or have Bias and bad motive.
Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by Truvela: 8:03am On Apr 09, 2022
Ocholu:
Naso I quote somebody for one thread like that. Boom! 600 years ban for me. I just wondered what sorta skúnk the mód was on that evening undecided.
I no just know wetin dey worry this so-called moderators. See comment we the Idiot take ban me. "I would have applied for the job if there would be accomodation". Na wetin dem take ban me be that.
Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by Solvelink: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:
lolz.

I was banned for 1..
what happened?

all I know is that the man resemble Childish Gambino.

try later..

5'10 is too tall for a she ..but the average height for a he.

ur cry

wipe your tears.

I know why some Nigerian men no want get sense for this Aquarius age wher we dy..

The expected average height of a healthy population should be 163 cm for women and 176.5 cm for men – as defined by the WHO growth reference standards.

so no call any gender for this matter.

and I was banned when I returned the favor..

stop telling me ur doings?

so with my little explanation.. u can see some of the useless mods are roaming around with alternative moniker, looking for who to engage in altercations so that they can dash out ban.

good for yah...don't argue with me nxt tym.
Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by ObamaMessi: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Maybe you was using or replying too many persons on a particular thread...or you was quoted countless time and you was replying them on a particular thread..or you using a different language to communicate on a particular thread..
You were, not you was.The verb that follow the pronoun "you" is plural.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by ExcelDBM: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You were, not you was.The verb that follow the pronoun "you" is plural.

It's like he or she has been banned too
Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by ObamaMessi: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2022
ExcelDBM:

It's like he or she has been banned too
Yea, from all indication.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. by TiredHuman: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2022
Truvela:
I'm using a button java phone and it doesn't have those funtions.
Lmao grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribes In Nigeria That Celebrate Nudity And Goes Naked In 2022 / debscom - Intro / Another Dimension To Pendulum(read This To Explore To Wealth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.