Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu (22693 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Davido Meets Atiku Abubakar In Osun State (pics, Video) / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by aviara: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
5 signs that shows Buhari won't support Tinubu presidency

Firstly, recall Buhari's first directive to the new APC chairman..." Don't give APC presidential ticket to the highest bidder" indirectly referring to Tinubu.

Secondly, ..."I won't reveal my preferred candidate so they dont kill him"

Thirdly,..."you can't sit in Lagos and decide what happens in the party.

Fourthly,....Buhari ensured consensus was included in the new electoral bill recently signed into law.

Fifthly, Buhari against pressure from party members imposed his candidate as national chairman and whipped everyone else into alignment.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Selfmotivated: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
All this moves just because of 2023 general election. Hmm...
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Mandate2023: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Who will give a fearr fearr afonja mind to destroy a party.
Yorobbad people cannot destroy apc if they try it they will be dealt with.
Remember they are the weakest tribe in Nigeria and Africa.
Them no get breeze for yanch
Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Bastardlyrich: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mandate2023:

Ode
Cowordd,the world knows afonjas na.
People wey sabi fear,small noise they runaway.
Can you talk in your fellow guy's face.
If not social media can you guys stand and talk.
Fearr fearr mnumu.dert6y pigg
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Mandate2023: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
aviara:
If Tinubu is truly widely accepted as you guys want us to believe, then he doesn't need this endless consultation alias begging his "slave masters" to consider him for the APC presidential ticket.

Buhari and the cabals have resolved to use consensus candidacy to end Tinubu long time presidential ambition. What you saw at the APC convention was just a tip of the ice berg

Mumu grin grin cabal cannot force consensus on d party.....whoever cannot contest the primary is not popular enough to win

U guys r looking for imaginary shortcuts to power....even Buhari himself will dare not open his mouth and tell tinubu to step down talk more of some paper weight and irrelevant politicians hiding inside aso rock with no political relevance

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by orumba(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
2023 I can see hunger and hanger in the land, God please intervene
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by aviara: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Buhari is not good at governance but he has shown himself to be smarter than Tinubu politically speaking. Buhari doesn't need all the media hype that you guys are giving Tinubu. He does his smoothly and quietly without much noise.
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Mandate2023: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Didinrin grin grin keep crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by aviara: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mandate2023:

Mumu grin grin cabal cannot force consensus on d party.....whoever cannot contest the primary is not popular enough to win

U guys r looking for imaginary shortcuts to power....even Buhari himself will dare not open his mouth and tell tinubu to step down talk more of some paper weight and irrelevant politicians hiding inside aso rock with no political relevance

Your eye go clear next month na. This was how they said the APC chairmanship position can not be by consensus.
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by IbadeHQ: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
TallerKola:
Jagaban of Borgu slayer of Meth cannibals. He is so present almost on every news

Don't mind those cannibald

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
CharlotteFlair:

[s]
If only Atiku was your president, dollar wouldn't be 588 today. [/s]

��� be deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Jackson105: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
aviara:
If Tinubu is truly widely accepted as you guys want us to believe, then he doesn't need this endless consultation alias begging his "slave masters" to consider him for the APC presidential ticket.

Buhari and the cabals have resolved to use consensus candidacy to end Tinubu long time presidential ambition. What you saw at the APC convention was just a tip of the ice berg

That's why you people always fail in politics, you don't leave anything to chance, I am sure your brain is not develop enough to understand that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Bastardlyrich: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mandate2023:

Didinrin grin grin keep crying
I will cry for a derty stingin Yorobadd goatt.
I wish you are close to me,I know you could have pee and shitrt in your pantt like theivenubu because of fearr and cowordicee.
Human being dey talk,fearr fearr afonjar cowordd dey talk.
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Jackson105: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
aviara:
With the level of greed shown by the south west, we the other regions in the south don't mind having the north continue ruling for another 16 years until a new breed without greed arise.

You have commenced like 5 times now on this just one topic, Tinubu is Nigeria president in 2023, you either accept that or you cry your eyes out.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by deedo93(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
For me Tinubu is the best candidate. His systematic consultations speak alot for the kind of leader he would be

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by aviara: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jackson105:

That's why you people always fail in politics, you don't leave anything to chance, I am sure your brain is not develop enough to understand that

A popular candidate is popular with the people and consults with the people. Tinubu is not and will never be Nigeria's choice in free and fair election. His consultations is simply
begging exercise in futility.

Awolowo tried and failed, he later drank poison. MKO tried and failed and drank a special tea. Tinubu is next in line. Watch and see how the northern hegemony will handle his case. The presidency is given, its not taken except thru a coup. Check history of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Mandate2023: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I will cry for a derty stingin Yorobadd goatt.
I wish you are close to me,I know you could have pee and shitrt in your pantt like theivenubu because of fearr and cowordicee.
Human being dey talk,fearr fearr afonjar cowordd dey talk.

grin chest beating goat dumb head.....u will still cry blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by aviara: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
The day Oshiomole was booted out was the chapter one of the script that will ensure Tinubu doesn't get APC presidential ticket. SDP may field him but definitely not APC.

Jackson105:

You have commenced like 5 times now on this just one topic, Tinubu is Nigeria president in 2023, you either accept that or you cry your eyes out.
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Mandate2023: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
aviara:

A popular candidate is popular with the people and consults with the people. Tinubu is not and will never be Nigeria's choice in free and fair election. His consultations is simply
begging exercise in futility.

Awolowo tried and failed, he later drank poison. MKO tried and failed and drank a special tea. Tinubu is next in line. Watch and see how the northern hegemony will handle his case. The presidency is given, its not taken except thru a coup. Check history of Nigeria.

Nonsense comment from a bitter son of a nobody

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by aviara: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Amaechi and Buni are the APC joint presidential flag bearers for 2023. Buhari respects Amaechi more than anyone else as the architect that made his presidency a reality. Yoruba media hypemen always give the credit to Tinubu. But Buhari knows the role Amaechi played.

It is evident in several ways:
1. He was made the DG of Buhari campaign organisation both in 2015 and 2019 general elections.
2. He was made a minister of a very juicy ministry in 2015 and was retained after Buhari won in 2019.

Amaechi is Buhari's man any day and anytime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by LOGRYTHMN: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
The short man of Bourdillon

Husband of PDP!

Slayer of anti APC!

Winners of 2015, 2019!

One man Army!

Tank buster!

Original bazooka!

Armoured tank bombarder!

Long live the JAGABAN!

#ITISWELL!
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Ingocof(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Peter is not as rich as tinubu. Tinubu is the richest ex governor in Sub Saharan Africa and is looking for justification to spend his loot.

Orji Uzor kalu is richer than Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by SOFTSKILL: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

You are spewing thrash from your imagination when reality put Osus as the weakest. While Yoruba empire, the only empire in pre colonial southern Nigeria, expanded as far as Ewe of Togo, the tiny Igala took your ancestors as slaves. When bravery is being discussed stop calling the Osu s because bravery is not the same as arrogance the moral standard of the Osus. There were no men in pre colonial Igbo land every body was cladded in wrapper ditto for why it was comfortable for Ojukwu (The Coward in chief) to run to Ivory coast like a woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by tiger28: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Though I am not Tinubu fan, BUT where are the other Presidential CONTENDERS
This a very SERIOUS question!
Tinubu has been AT WORK since 2021 WHILE the others are just getting started......it shows his capacity has a very formidable Leader. No wonder Lagos has changed!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by toplexy28(m): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
please check my signature
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by aviara: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Have you guys asked yourself why APC retained Governor Buni as interim chairman of APC for 2 years after Oshiomole was kicked out. Despite the outcry of many against having Buni as governor and as acting party chairman. It is becos Buhari trusted him so much and Buni did a perfect job. So the plan to control what happens in the party has long been planned.

Buhari will teach Tinubu politics 101 at the APC primaries
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Nuelcutie11(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
If he like he should meet with Boris Johnson or even the Pope, he is going nowhere close to Aso rock!
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Tareq1105: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , Jah bless the leader.

Tinubu bcoz of your health why don't you leave this thing for Osinbajo?

Think about it and remain the King maker that you're.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Tareq1105: 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
aviara:
Have you guys asked yourself why APC retained Governor Buni as interim chairman of APC for 2 years after Oshiomole was kicked out. Despite the outcry of many against having Buni as governor and as acting party chairman. It is becos Buhari trusted him so much and Buni did a perfect job. So the plan to control what happens in the party has long been planned.

Buhari will teach Tinubu politics 101 at the APC primaries

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by MrTed(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
My Choice, My Candidate, The One I will vote for in 2023, The Man, the Patriot, the Elder Statesman, the Bridge Builder, the Unifier,the Democrat, the True Nationalist, the Man for the Job 2023....MY PRESIDENT TO BE IN 2023, The One and only Jagaban of Borgu.. Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu. God BLESS You Sir

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inmates In Our Detention Centres Uncared For, EFCC Reacts To SSS Siege / Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili / El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.