Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu (22696 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Davido Meets Atiku Abubakar In Osun State (pics, Video) / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by ovieigho(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

He was in the entourage but not in this picture. Nuhu ribadu is an open ally of Tinubu only fools like you have problem with that.

Stupid man !
When you listed him like he was in the pix ?
Don’t I have the right to prove your wrong ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by rickyrex(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
One Peter Pandora is waiting for PDP to zone its ticket to his village
just as one Tinubu is having a nightmare over who buhari will like to succeed him. Osinbajo or ameachi. He will soon consult okija shrine

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Spandau: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

But you’re not sick and tired of worshiping Atiku, the biggest rogue we’ve seen on the national scene since 1999 and Peter Obi the Pandora thief who was governor for 8 years without any visible achievement. Bro, the joke is in you.

freshkpomo

That anyone dislikes Tilumbu grin does not automatically mean they support your political nightmares. Stop behaving like a rottweiler. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Zion243(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

WAY AHEAD OF HIS TIME, SO IMPECCABLE!
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Sermwell(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Tinubu doesn't need all these hate you guys are spreading here! You guys are doing a great disservice to him. There are some ibos who will want to vote for him, but with all these hate, I doubt so.
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Indispensable85(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
ovieigho:

Stupid man !
When you listed him like he was in the pix ?
Don’t I have the right to prove your wrong ?

Foolish idiot, names of people in the entourage is different from names of people in the picture. Fool next time read without bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by erubati: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
I'm sick and tired of this mkpurumiri drill! How can you worship Tinubu a known drug baron and addict and still come here everyday to fish for idiots.

Tinubu should be ready to visit the seventh heaven, but he's just catching cruise with his amassed loot.

Cut it off
The known and very well confirmed ones are ur tribes.we see them being arrested day in day out
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Indispensable85(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Which fine boy cos Na all of them be fine boy .. who get money Na him fine

Lol.....u dey pepper dem well.
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by ovieigho(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Foolish idiot, names of people in the entourage is different from names of people in the picture. Fool next time read without bitterness.

Oloriburuku

Ribadu is now photo shy Abi

You de list 1-4 like you are listing for your babies

I know the guy you think is Ribadu in that pix …oniro were omo

P.s : see the person this fool thinks is Ribadu
He is still lying

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by CharlotteFlair: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

You haven't see anything yet we will start the full campaign in September.
Hopefully by then you go don borrow sense.
Won tin nto Sara cheesy
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Indispensable85(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
aviara:

Your eye go clear next month na. This was how they said the APC chairmanship position can not be by consensus.

The joke is actually on you. Apc chairman has always emerged by consensus. That's the tradition. From bisi Akande to oyegun to oshiomhole to Buni to Abdulahi.

The presidential primary election is a totally different game. Even the new electoral law makes it even more difficult now to force a consensus on anyone who do not agree because he must have to write a letter of acceptance to that effect otherwise INEC will remove the party from the list of parties for the election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by CharlotteFlair: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Spandau:

That anyone dislikes Tilumbu grin does not automatically mean they support your political nightmares. Stop behaving like a rottweiler. grin
Seunmsg is a Ewe not a rottweiler. grin
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Indispensable85(m): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
ovieigho:

Oloriburuku

Ribadu is now photo shy Abi

You de list 1-4 like you are listing for your babies

I know the guy you think is Ribadu in that pix …oniro were omo

P.s : see the person this fool thinks is Ribadu
He is still lying

U be mumu. I get my info from a member of Tinubu's entourage first hand. The names of the people on the entourage were not drawn from the picture. Mumu..... even senator kashim from Bornu was in the entourage but not in the picture. Ozuor....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by ovieigho(m): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

U be mumu. I get my info from a member of Tinubu's your entourage first hand. The names of the people on the entourage were not drawn from the picture. Mumu..... even senator kashim from Bornu was in the entourage but not in the picture. Ozuor....

Idiot why you con list one to 4 according to standing
Show me pix of today where Ribadu snapped with Tinubu

You don’t know I have a point to prove?

If Ribadu was in the entourage and I can see pix
I will give you $1000
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by OmoEpe(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
When Tinubu go con consult me, make I tell am truth. All diz people wen him dey consult surgery with no dey tell am anything. Na eda dem go tell am say make him go tell media about him ambition. Or dem go tell am say na only God fit make man president after dem don chop him 50 million, clean mouth finish. But if na me I go tell am say Baba Iyaloja no give me money you no fit be President full stop.

Who are you and how relevant is your progenitors to happenings in Nigeria?

Tinubu is too big to consult Mmkpuru mmiri, brainfilled miscreants whose reasoning faculties are outsourced to the dwarf Albinoic Cownu trapped in DSS cage

Eleribu sombori

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Saintlevi2525: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
President of Yahoo and 419 of Nigeria is running for president.tifunbu will sell this country
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by OmoEpe(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Trustedhands:
Princeoflagos hasn't been seen lately. Someone should check on that Yoruba wannabe if he's doing fine cos the manner the boy carried Tinubu matter for head, he might not dey alright with jagaban political successes so far.

Princeoflagos like other Mmkpuru mmiri whose reasoning faculties are outsourced to the dwarf Albinoic Cownu trapped in DSS cage, has being in severe shock as Ashiwaju marches on victoriously to Aso Rock

I will personally send him the Google directions to the 3rd mainland bridge after the elections in 2023,from his erosion ravaged hamlet in the potopotor region, that is if his head has not ended up in his miscreants Egusi soup pot before then, to do the needful.

His flesh is needed to make the lagoon fishes bigger so that my Crocker fish will be bigger and sweeter.
You know Ewu Gambia like him will have nutritious flesh for the fishes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Indispensable85(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
ovieigho:

Idiot why you con list one to 4 according to standing
Show me pix of today where Ribadu snapped with Tinubu

You don’t know I have a point to prove?

If Ribadu was in the entourage and I can see pix
I will give you $1000

Mumu....ur papa and d whole of ur extended family worth 1k dollars? See dis poverty stricken bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by OmoEpe(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
aviara:
If Tinubu is truly widely accepted as you guys want us to believe, then he doesn't need this endless consultation alias begging his "slave masters" to consider him for the APC presidential ticket.

Buhari and the cabals have resolved to use consensus candidacy to end Tinubu long time presidential ambition. What you saw at the APC convention was just a tip of the ice berg

Your message actually made me realise that the reason why no Biafranistan is out there campaigning is due to the fact that your inability to reason is ingrained in your DNA

SMH

Campaigning for votes to you is begging?

Your stupidity is like ZeeWorld, it's EXTRAORDINARY EVERYDAY
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by ovieigho(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Mumu....ur papa and d whole of ur extended family worth 1k dollars? See dis poverty stricken bastard.

Weere …
That money huge for your face that’s why you lick ass up and down

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Dapson73(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
And his handlers said it was because of Ramadan.

I guess Ramadan is over.

Does he say they stop consultations for Ramadan?

He clearly stated that they slowed down consultations because of Ranadan.

Stop twisting narratives and beside, do you believe him when he first said they are slowing down consultations for Ramadan?

Alot of your types here keep saying he has seen the handwriting and withdrew silently and all sought of thrash.

They know Asiwaju is goal getter, but they keep running their mouths with the hope that it will deter the man from pursuing his ambition.

I was so disappointed in Ohaneze for their childish and senseless letter to Asiwaju to quit his ambition and support one of their own.

We are all writing history, On his mandate I stand.
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Dapson73(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

But you’re not sick and tired of worshiping Atiku, the biggest rogue we’ve seen on the national scene since 1999 and Peter Obi the Pandora thief who was governor for 8 years without any visible achievement. Bro, the joke is in you.

freshkpomo

Atiku started his presidential ambition since 1992. He contested against MKO Abiola in the SDP primaries.

This year makes it good 30yrs Atiku has been striving to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by EmmyOD(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
First law of power says..."Never outshine the master"
Tinubu should reduce his speed or rather be covering up his strategic foot prints a little bit. If he makes the King makers (The Fulanis) understand he is too powerful and even more influencial than them, they may start doubting his loyalty and even abandon him and go for a less powerful candidate.
Good luck to Jagaban and Onye nke anyi Peter Obi too but Okwute should be more pro active. I don't like his snailish approach to presidential mandate.
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by padrey(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
1) Federal government of politics.
2) Pillar of democracy..
3) Baba ijoba oke..
4) Ekun oko Atiku..
5) Baba Saraki..
6) Oga Obasanjo..
7) Ekun oko former president three times.
cool Brave warrior..
9) Intelligent and wisher...
10) Jagaban you are a great leader...
11) Jagaban the master planner..
12) Ekun oko PDP , iberu gbogbo Nigeria..
13) Irunmole to ju ebora owu lo..
14) One and only national leader..
15) Okan lomo fun gbogbo sourh west..
16) Computerizeing political jagaban.
17) Oga Jonathan ati awon emewa re..
18) Oga , oga oga are Kaafata ...
19) One man battalion...
20) Bullet proof for APC generally ....
BABA AGBA APC NATIONAL LEADER ....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Indispensable85(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
ovieigho:

Weere …
That money huge for your face that’s why you lick ass up and down

My instinct never fails me. I knew you were a poverty stricken bastard. So that's your own type of dollars? Fool! Without being boastful,I started handling US dollars since 2005. Mumu I'm sure you've never set your eyes on America dollars before. No member of your family has seen or handled it before. It's so obvious now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by ovieigho(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

My instinct never fails me. I knew you were a poverty stricken bastard. So that's your own type of dollars? Fool! Without being boastful,I started handling US dollars since 2005. Mumu I'm sure you've never set your eyes on America dollars before. No member of your family has seen or handled it before. It's so obvious now.

I’m talking to a fool …lolz

If that’s not $$ what is it

Or you are expecting me to show you 1$ bills like the one you watch Fuji musicians being spayed on TV ..

You don’t know what dollars look like bro
Lasma
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Valkrie: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Indispensable85:
Tinubu visits Atiku Bagudu, today in Abuja.

In his entourage are�

1. Sanwo- Olu Governor of Lagos state,
2. Saminu Turaki fmr Governor of Jigawa state,
3. Kashim Imam chairman of TETFUND,
4. Nuhu Ribadu former chairman of EFCC among others.

If he likes he should go and consult with mammy water...he would never be president of this country...maybe president of pamper wearers association or Irangbiji union thatI can't say...!!!
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Indispensable85(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Valkrie:

If he likes he should go and consult with mammy water...he would never be president of this country...maybe president of pamper wearers association or Irangiji union thatI can't say...!!!

Cardiac arrest is real.
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by Indispensable85(m): 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
ovieigho:

I’m talking to a fool …lolz

If that’s not $$ what is it

Or you are expecting me to show you 1$ bills like the one you watch Fuji musicians being spayed on TV ..

You don’t know what dollars look like bro
Lasma

Generational fool!
Is that your village dollars? Dunce
Re: Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu by hohafrank(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
At last he will cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / Johnson Aguiyi-ironsi's 92nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.