Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/2022 (225 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/04/2018 Monday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/2022 by dallyemmy: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 9TH 2022

THEME: WAKE UP I

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Saturday, April 9, 2022)*

*WAKE UP 1*

*Prayer Points:*

1. I worship and adore You, my Father; You're my shield, my buckler and my keeper; and You that keepeth me will never sleep nor slumber.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, surround me with Your fire, and shield me from every satanic attack either in my vulnerable state of sleep or when I am fully awake, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, I decree that the sun shall not smite me by the day, nor the moon by the night, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, preserve my going out and my coming in, from this time forth, and even forevermore, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, preserve me from all evils, and preserve my soul, from eternal destruction in hell fire, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, keep me strong spiritually at all times, and, do not allow Your protective cover over my life and family to be weakened or removed, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, restore unto me the joy of Your salvation, and, empower me to run away from every appearance of evil, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, wake me up from my spiritual slumber, please, don't let me ever sleep the sleep of death, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and, keep him spiritually awake for the rest of his life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

To Those Who Don't Follow GOD Properly (I Mean Those Of False Religions) / End All Your Life Worries And Live A Fulfilled Life / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Saturday, May 14,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.