Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Bruhhhhh… I Was Angry For Her... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bruhhhhh… I Was Angry For Her... (459 Views)

Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bruhhhhh… I Was Angry For Her... by Dashluck153(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
>>>FOR BUSINESS OWNERS(or aspiring owners)<<<

I've recently moved from where I was residing to where I'm currently at.

Before this, I usually used a mix of Shea butter and balm to maintain my hair and ensure that it was infection free and also to keep It Dark…and avoid going BALD haha smiley

Now this remedy was no longer available as I'm living at the new place. So a new quest was upon me, how do I get this product? Where do I start from? How much would it cost

The balm was easy to find… but the Shea butter was the problem, at my former place hawkers usually move around with this but that's not the case for this new place.

So... I went online of course, my first stop was Jumia. it was there all right, but it would take at least 9 to 12 days to arrive and the price was just… WOW!

Anyway, I finally settled on doing something simpler. I told myself "why don't I just go to the biggest local market and search for it?"

Friday came and off I went and for over 30 minutes, I searched around the market for a Shea butter seller, asking around got me nowhere and when I almost lost hope… I FOUND HER,
right under a staircase, she would not believe me if I told her that this was my mission all along.

Finally, I bought it and went home but deep down I was angry… This lady did not just sell Shea butter, she sold other home remedies and I dare say they are more effective than other high-priced products out there.

Firstly, she was under the staircase, meaning that she couldn't afford a shopping space on rent.

This reminded me of the time when a friend of mine told me that the amount of money you make is a direct reflection of the amount of people you've helped or influenced.

This lady could be making bank per day and all she lacked was the information, willingness and of course the finances needed.

Let's fix all that in this post.

Firstly, willingness that's totally up to her, you can't really force someone to make money… if you've suffered enough, you'll be enlightened on the need for more money smiley

Secondly finances,

For businesses in need of funds, all I have to say is an advice someone gave me a while back, when seeking finances, check with closer family and friends that you feel will understand (not your Wicked Uncle or aunt wink and don't forget to prepare a proper plan to show your seriousness.

Next is the bank and SME loan apps. You could walk into your most used bank and inquire on how to get a loan… trust me, they want you to take that loan.

Don't forget to check out loan apps like PayHippo.ng which specializes in loans for SMEs (note: this is not a recommendation/ financial advice).

Now, the Third part is the information and the sales flow process… so, let's dive in.

For someone like the SheaButter lady, a simple sales process is the most important thing. Safe to say that Anyone Can Learn and do this EASILY.

The whole sales process can be managed on the GO right on your smartphone.

Now this includes getting potential buying eyeballs attracted to our product in the first place then next is getting them to order our product/service and finally after sales follow up.

Making all of this as simple as possible, even the sheabutter lady who doesn't have that much knowledge can do this all by herself.

so it's safe to say that anyone can do this just owning a phone

So what will you need to achieve this Good question…

>>> An extremely simple but gorgeous website

>>> your payment gateway to accept payments(VERY IMPORTANT)

>>> your shipping partner for physical products

Remember, the plan is to make the whole setup as simple as possible.

Most Designers Or Agencies Would Usually recommend going with a full blown wordpress website… but that is not a good idea as it defeats our main purpose… KEEP IT SIMPLE!

Back to the point:

The answers to the three queries above ARE>>.

>>>> GORGEOUS WEBSITE BUILT BY DASHLUCK DIGITAL(see first attached image for example)

>>>> PAYSTACK/BUMPA/FLUTTERWAVE FOR THE PAYMENT GATEWAY (less than 10 min setup)

[for physical products the payment gateway handles delivery]

>>>> YOUR SHIPPING PARTNER COULD VARY… if you live in lagos and serve audiences based in lagos there's an almost unlimited option in this case… for other parts on nigeria or international deliveries, checkout GIGO app (GIG logistics).

How do you set this all up without monthly fees, unexpected expenses… and ensure the purchase process is as seamless, silky smooth as butter?

You'll agree with me when I say that it's crucial to put your money in the most important parts of your business.

Setting up all these things might take a bit of time and yes a significant amount of money… but if no sale comes in, it'll all be in vain.

So while 40% - 50% of your funds should go to setting this all up, 60% - 50% should go towards marketing and acquiring new customers(running ADS).

You as an individual or a group of individuals should be able to identify those who need your product and would be willing to spend the money on it.

If you don't know yet, go and figure it out… PLS.

NO PRICE ON THIS POST BECAUSE IT’S MEANT TO EDUCATE…

THE NEXT POST ON THIS THREAD WILL BE LOOKING AT MARKETING CHANNELS, COST, FOLLOW-UP AND BUILDING A FANBASE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS/SERVICE.

>>> STAY TUNED <<<

>>>for those who have read my post on this forum before you will notice that i took a unexpected break of 1 year, this helped put things in perspective as to who i was serving as a service provider in my industry.

pls... SHARE THIS

Re: Bruhhhhh… I Was Angry For Her... by Dashluck153(m): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
OK... now that's out of the way i'd assume you've determined you target audience... a.k.a who needs your services.

if you haven't... do that...

now take a close, hard look at the image attached below... ill take you through each and every step in the simple sales flow below.

Re: Bruhhhhh… I Was Angry For Her... by Dashluck153(m): 1:57am On May 11, 2022
currently trying to take a different approach to things,

just so everything seem more practical I'll make the post here and then post the full guide on my website in a more orderly pattern...

along with videos for proper understanding and application, stay tuned...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Profitable Business Right Now? / A Fairly Used Techno Spark 3 For Sale - 25k But Can Be Negotiated / Secret Deriv/binary.com Trading Strategy | 99.99% Accurate In Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.